• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Chii
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote=sugarstyx_x]that's why i said i'm slow. :lol: btw, sis chii, i don't think i can be a good group leader since school will be starting in a few weeks & i might log on here less.. but that's not for sure because I'm kind of addicted to ftalk. I'm not going to promise that i'll be real active, like i am right now. && I didn't know u were a mod b4, nice :D[/quote] haha. it's okay. you will not be un-leader[i]?[/i] xD when you are currently set to a leader and if you are not that active. just tell me if you are interested. :lol: Yes, I've been a moderator before but before, I can't take those stupid members that keep on spamming not by posting, by creating a multiple threads.. D: and some newbies insulting some moderators so how was that? :lol: [quote=kristina08]btw, about the song thingy siz Aina, what's that? 1 song/gal? and siggy thingy..:D I want to join to, btw, what's the theme? kawaii? or any? :D[/quote]

Last edited by Chii (2008-08-06 17:46:17)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote=Chii]you will not be un-leader?[/quote] yeah thanks sis, i don't want to disappoint you. But if i won't be too busy, i'll be willing to become a leader for this group :D [b]@ everyone[/b]: [align=center]:/ what's up, people? why aren't anyone posting much?[/align]
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sis Lin, whats nakakasira ng barkada? where barkada? whose barkada? hehe. if u are curio-us why im online. haha i can't help to visit ftalk! and i also have to update my storry. Good Noon
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]:/ what's up, people? why aren't anyone posting much?[/quote] because they already know that posts in groups are not counted? :lol: [quote=imdemoprincess]Good Noon[/quote] good afternoon. :D
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]:/ what's up, people? why aren't anyone posting much?[/quote] As What Sisz Aina Said. [quote=Chii]because they already know that posts in groups are not counted? :lol:[/quote] [quote=imdemoprincess]Good Noon[/quote] Good Aftie Sisz. Sorry Guysz I Just Got Online This Aftie Coz We Had A Contest At School. I Was Just 2nd. LOLZ. But That Doesn't Matter.♥
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=nahzbate]I Was Just 2nd. LOLZ. But That Doesn't Matter.♥[/quote] nice yeah, congrats but atleast even if ur just 2nd, still you won!
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]nice yeah, congrats but atleast even if ur just 2nd, still you won![/quote] Yeah. That's Right. Hehehe. And Thanks For The +Repu Sisz.

Last edited by nahzbate (2008-08-07 04:20:33)

philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waa.. XD sis aina ur back! i'm miss you badly.. :D hehe.. uhmm.. imma ask again what font do u use there the group rules??
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

haelo all :P eeh i cant online everytime =________= my school gettin crazee :lol:
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=Linniie]haelo all :P eeh i cant online everytime =________= my school gettin crazee :lol:[/quote] Me Too Sisz... I Can Online Everytime, But Only In 20 Minutes. :D @ All Memebrs In Skyline: Waddup People! :lol: Have Fun In This Group. I Wish We Have [i]Official Cute Face Of The Month[/i] Here :D Just Suggesting It :D Anywayz, Good Evening :D[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ey ello siz nina :D
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=Linniie]ey ello siz nina :D[/quote] Ello Too Sisz Linniie. :D Been Busy Very Lately? :D[/b]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]haelo all :P eeh i cant online everytime =________= my school gettin crazee :lol:[/quote] Hi There Sisz Linniie.♥
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

siz nina yep =( and i hate it.. i back from school at 5 pm =_______________= elllo siz nahz whats up?? :D
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=philixre]waa.. XD sis aina ur back! i'm miss you badly.. :D hehe.. uhmm.. imma ask again what font do u use there the group rules??[/quote] sorry sis, I forgot. my old computer have been reformat including my files, photoshop, and fonts.. I actually forgot the name of the font.. but I'll find it for you :'D [quote=ninafaye]@ All Memebrs In Skyline: Waddup People! :lol: Have Fun In This Group. I Wish We Have Official Cute Face Of The Month Here :D Just Suggesting It :D Anywayz, Good Evening :D[/quote] that's a nice suggestion, skyline girl of the month ? :]
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=Chii]that's a nice suggestion, skyline girl of the month ? :][/quote] Yeah Sisz... We Will Send 1 Of Our Cutest Pics and Post It In Here. Like In An Animated One, That Our Pic Will Puff Out! :lol: Anywayz, Hope You Can Make Our Official Siggies. :D And Another Skyline Mark :D Sorry For All those Suggestions :D Excited Ehh! :lol: EDITED: [quote=Sisz Philixre]waa.. XD sis aina ur back! i'm miss you badly.. :D hehe.. uhmm.. imma ask again what font do u use there the group rules??[/quote] Yeah Sisz, What Font Did You Use In It. PM Me! :D[/b]

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-08-07 07:36:25)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]elllo siz nahz whats up?? :D[/quote] Nothing. Hows Lyf? [quote=ninafaye]@ All Members In Skyline: Waddup People! :lol: Have Fun In This Group. I Wish We Have [b]Official Cute Face Of The Month[/b] Here :D Just Suggesting It :D Anywayz, Good Evening :D[/quote] That's A Nice Idea. Well If Miss Aina Will Agree, This Is The Pic I'll Submit: http://i34.tinypic.com/52f98o.jpg
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks For Saying That My Ideas Are Great Sisz... ^^ Nice Picture Too... [img]http://i34.tinypic.com/52f98o.jpg[/img] BTW, Watcha Doin'? :lol:[/b]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nothin'... Just Taking A Picture.. LOLZ.. I Was Waitin' For My Mom To Be Done Usin' The Computer. So, I Got Her Cell And Take A Pic Of Me. It's Kinda Noisy [i]Lang[/i]. But This Pic Is Uber Nice.♥ http://i36.tinypic.com/r9qrut.jpg
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=nahzbate]Nothin'... Just Taking A Picture.. LOLZ.. I Was Waitin' For My Mom To Be Done Usin' The Computer. So, I Got Her Cell And Take A Pic Of Me. It's Kinda Noisy Lang. But This Pic Is Uber Nice.♥ http://i36.tinypic.com/r9qrut.jpg[/quote] Well, So You Where Gonna transfer The Pics From Your PC? BTW, I Went To Your House Lately and I Saw You Watcing T.V. With A Korean or Japanese Singing. I Was Waving Many Times To You, But You Can't See It. :lol: I Was Afraid That Your Mother Will See Me, So A I Ran Away Instead. :lol: So Next Time, Listen To My Waving Hand. :lol:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:14

[ 10 queries - 0.562 second ]
Privacy Policy