• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

woah..it's our 1st grading exam tomorrow..wish me luck
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

^ gudluck to you siz! @ all new members welcome to skyline! :D
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=cutiegal]woah..it's our 1st grading exam tomorrow..wish me luck[/quote] good luck little sis. you can do it. so study now. okiez? GBU

Last edited by mharkevol (2008-07-31 05:22:18)

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi there sis LOVE.?! right? i think u are one of the eldest here. cutiegal, owh, its still ur first grading test? haha guudlak to u sis. study first b4 ftalk! gud afternoon guys. so tiring day. goodnews lolx. i was just champion in a poster making contest, and my class was champion in jingle making contest. i really happy. Hardwork needs tough patience, but it will give you a suprise after finishing ur task..
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@ate love we had almost the same name my name's lovelee.. hehe nyc meeting you!
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=#6699FF]gud pm to all!! @dea and malow tnx for the fansyns sis!! i really like it!! [spoiler]sorry guys if i just onlyn today.. i'm just busy with school...[/spoiler] [/color]

Last edited by ♥shai03♥ (2008-07-31 06:06:02)

mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=philixre]@ate love we had almost the same name my name's lovelee.. hehe nyc meeting you![/quote] halu lovelee...(^V~) tnx for that one. nice meeting you too. [quote=imdemoprincess]hi there sis LOVE.?! right? i think u are one of the eldest here.[/quote] is that so? hehehe am i hope we have a complete compilations of our members here. hope we could add some stuffs here too but i dunno how to add some fun stuffs here?

Last edited by mharkevol (2008-07-31 07:03:04)

malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]goodnews lolx. i was just champion in a poster making contest, and my class was champion in jingle making contest.[/quote] congrats sz! :D:thumbsup: @ mharkevol hei! ate love.. ^_^ welcome to skyline.. :D
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]Welcome to skyline sis [b]Love[/b] :D, i'm Lin I thought i was the eldest.. we don't have a lot of gap in age.. i guess we're the [b]ate [/b]in the forum haha [/align]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Have the same name hir.. BTW,i called u [u]LOve[/u] hai Ate Love welcum to skyline..hope ur enjoy hir![/b][/align]
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for malow,lin, and cutest08 [spoiler] [quote=malow]hei! ate love.. ^_^ welcome to skyline..[/quote] tnx for the welcome sis malow. wats your real name? [quote=sugarstyx_x]Welcome to skyline sis Love , i'm Lin I thought i was the eldest.. we don't have a lot of gap in age.. i guess we're the ate in the forum haha[/quote] wahaha..is that so sis? gosh..harhar...will its not obvious..hehehe... [quote=cutest08]Have the same name hir.. BTW,i called u LOve hai Ate Love welcum to skyline..hope ur enjoy hir![/quote] oh. i see our names are common but so meaningfull right? valuable as will...gosh the most important thing in the world. "LOVE" hehhee..alibies...harhar. so little love...thats what i'l call you...(^V~) [/spoiler] TO ALL MEMBERS HERE. HAVE A NICE DAY AND tc ALWAYS. DO GOOD IN EVERYTHING. MWAUH. TNX FOR THE WELCOME. =XOXO=

Last edited by mharkevol (2008-08-01 04:03:58)

malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ mharkevol uhmm.. its [i]malou[/i] siz :D but u can call me [i]malow or marsh[/i] or juz simply [i]marshmallow[/i] :lol:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ooooooooohh ello all siz :D have a nice day all :D and welcome to all newmember :D siz lovelee see a fansyin from mie :D
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

good evening skyline people. hush....... skyline so boring huh? heyy!! i think, today is the day sis chii is going back to japan!
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=malow]@ mharkevol uhmm.. its malou siz but u can call me malow or marsh or juz simply marshmallow[/quote] ok i'll call you marshmallow...coz it cute (^V~) to all: hope we can do sumthing for the group to make skyline more cutie and fun...hmmm? wat do yah think?
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]hmm, it is getting a lil dry here in skyline. So many members, only a few are posting.. what's up with that? @ sis Love, glad to meet a fellow sis close to my age haha mwa<3 @ sis Zen, it's alright no hard feelings about the ym [b]OT[/b]: [color=red]FANSIGNS FROM ME TO CERTAIN SKYLINE MEMBERS, see Page 9[/color][/align]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@mharkevol okei siz! yeah its cute.. :lol: [quote=mharkevol]hope we can do sumthing for the group to make skyline more cutie and fun...hmmm? wat do yah think?[/quote] yeah! dats ryt siz! =) but how? :D
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=mharkevol]hope we can do sumthing for the group to make skyline more cutie and fun...hmmm? wat do yah think?[/quote] yes yes yes i do agree on this. let's wait for sis chii. i think she is in Japan already.right now. [quote=sugarstyx_x]@ sis Zen, it's alright no hard feelings about the ym[/quote] haha. i know. good morning!
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

gud morning to all! :D
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hello sissiess. are there any activities?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:57

[ 10 queries - 0.533 second ]
Privacy Policy