• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

siz malow :D wahaha so post ur pwetty images now =D nyahaha im off.. bye :D
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote=Linniie]its august[buwan ng wika lol] but a little bit girly. [what do u think?] nyc contest :D agree :P btw.. whats d meaning of that ^ i dunn understand :D im not a phinay sowwii =D:P[/quote] nyahaha. buwan ng wika means, month of language. im sorry haha. [quote=Linniie]edit :D wah i have suggestion :D how about a new banner :D with our pix at it :wow::lol::P if anyone agree.. u can post ur pix at ther ;):P i'll gladly to make it :D but sowwii if it will be very FUGLY :redface::lol:[/quote] i agree on that but i dont have pix here in my laptop. i would just wait for my classmates to put my picture. iw ould post it next tym I would suggest that skyline front page have music. like in the past. but now, A PLAYLIST. so there are variations of songs, not like the past only one song. what do you think??

Last edited by imdemoprincess (2008-08-03 03:31:20)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]The rules of the contest is -THe signature should be in the size of 350x125 -the theme of the signature should be like ethnic because its august[buwan ng wika lol] but a little bit girly. [what do u think?] -late entries will not be accepted -entries should be atleast 2 reminders always put your name on your entry so that we will recognize hu u r. IF this contest will be approved, i want to request to sis chii that it will be official siggy of the month and be put on our front page. Judges would be non participants from skyline members and friendstertalk people. Any suggestions, clarifications or violent reactions?[/quote] [b]Whats the theme.. i cant join too i dont have PS eh! i think in ur rules that any software is approved! And the size is 350x150 thats the exactly size hmm.. Good idea.. give me sample of the theme.. even its simple can?? srry for doubleposting i cant see..[/b]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-08-03 06:20:21)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]wah i have suggestion :D how about a new banner :D with our pix at it :wow::lol::P if anyone agree.. u can post ur pix at ther ;):P i'll gladly to make it :D but sowwii if it will be very FUGLY :redface::lol:[/quote] That's A Very Good Idea Sisz. If Sisz Chii Will Agree. Here's The Pic I Want: http://i38.tinypic.com/2m6jq8k.jpg >> Good Evening SKYLINERS!
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Gud Afternoon too,Nahzbate..:) heres mah pic.. [url]http://photos-857.friendster.com/e1/photos/75/82/33422857/1_143490774l.jpg[/url] i agree jeje i hope sis Chii will approved![/b][/align]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]siz malow :D wahaha so post ur pwetty images now =D nyahaha im off.. bye :D[/quote] im ugly siz.. how can i make my pix become pretty? haha.. juk! hirs the pic : :arrow: [url]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/emo_gurl_214/uuu-3.jpg[/url] [b]it's fugly,, haha[/b] :lol:
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]Whats the theme.. i cant join too i dont have PS eh! i think in ur rules that any software is approved! And the size is 350x150 thats the exactly size hmm.. Good idea.. give me sample of the theme.. even its simple can?? srry for doubleposting i cant see..[/quote] of course sis, any software is okay. because i think, if u do it right. they all make the same. for me, i use gimp. i dont have photoshop kc. ... for sis linnie's idea.. waaaaaa..they already submitted pictures?! i still dont have just wait.. --- sissie do u lyk my sig?? the mesage before "i love blah blah imdemoprincess." do you like the message?

Last edited by imdemoprincess (2008-08-03 07:49:33)

malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

gud nyt to all!
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]sissie do u lyk my sig?? the mesage before "i love blah blah imdemoprincess." do you like the message?[/quote] [b]For Me.. its ok..good qoute sis! @u use gimp also me too ajaja and i use also photoscape..[/b]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Hi everyone[/b]! [align=center] Wow, you guys are coming up with some really good activities! (Sissies: Linnie & Zen) I'm totally up for either of `em, hopefully sis aina would approve! BTW:[b] for those who refuse with sis Zen's idea because they don't have Adobe/Imageready[/b] or whatever, I don't have either of those, BUT you'd be surprise what [b]MS Paint [/b]can do! Plus, you can go to this [u]section of FTALK[/u] to provide you with some awesome softwares!! :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/t36970-~Your-Reference-To-Be-An-Uber-Sig-Maker.html]CLICK NOW[/url]![/align]

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-08-03 14:32:59)

Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I've read some of members posts here.. as L/zen? hmm.. she is like suggesting a contest.. so I will grant it as I'm planning to do it so, wait until tomorrow. (August 5, 2008) btw, sorry if some of you waited for me to be online on August 1, when I get home here in Japan, our computer is not working but don't worry.. my dad bought a new one.. the one I'm using. lol xDD < active again e? :]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ahihihi ate ainaa :wow: aproved eh :D huraay :D so im waiting for d photos :D eh siz lin i loev ur work soo much :wow: u open request?? :D:D:D:D siz zen its nice :wow: elloo all skyliners =D
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Again, I do updated my first post on the first page.. if interested, just go and read it. xD
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Weee...approved it!XD ill wait for it ahaha![/b][/align]
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yey.. announce ment for what i suggested. The contest doesn't need any specific software to use. You can use anything you know, and of course your creativity and imagination. even adobe, gimp or MS paint will do, just be sure, ur the one who did it..haha/ tnxx that all
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello to all skyliners.. :D
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

gudd afternoon to all skyline people. what's the sitch? lol.
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@Ate Aina Just asking.. can u make a MP3 for our group..hmmm.. all girl songs esp.YUI hmmm.. and S.H.E ajeje [/b][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

good pm all skyliners :D:D:D aii im agree :D:D mp3 plizz ate :wow:
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]@Ate Aina Just asking.. can u make a MP3 for our group..hmmm.. all girl songs esp.YUI hmmm.. and S.H.E ajeje[/quote] [quote=Linniie]aii im agree mp3 plizz ate[/quote] sure but, we need first the opinions of the other members if they want it too or not.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:11

[ 10 queries - 0.629 second ]
Privacy Policy