• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

^^ Hi.. Long Time No Chat.. :P Gosh.. It's Still Our 1st Periodical Test Tomorrow.. :retard: Gosh.. I Hate Periodical Tests... :evil:
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

I'm not the one holding the group guys xP it's sis sugar.
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hello. uhhmm... how is the contest?
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]I'm not the one holding the group guys xP it's sis sugar.[/quote] I Know It Sisz.. But Your The [b]FOUNDER[/b].. ;) BTW, Nice Ava Sisz.. It's So Cute.. :P [quote=leviel]hello. uhhmm... how is the contest?[/quote] The Contest Is Still Going On..

Last edited by nahzbate (2008-08-14 11:08:46)

leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

who are the voters? :/ [are they from ftalk?]

Last edited by leviel (2008-08-14 11:27:44)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The Voters Are The Members From Skyline Who Didn't Join The Contest. Sisz Aina Will Just Make A Poll For That.
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello all my pretty siz :) im in bad mood now :( and ate aina :D im back :wow: becoz of a lil problem :| :wow: but miss this group :D
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Hi everyone[/b]! sorry for not being active here for a while, my dad just arrived here yesterday, & we were all busy around the house. & [u]OMGrayhair [/u][u]I'm a LEADER[/u]! yey :lol: [/align] @ [b]Sis linniie[/b]! this will cheer you up! [spoiler][img]http://static.flickr.com/2402/1897304747_8fbda1856c.jpg[/img][/spoiler] @ [b]Sis Joonbi[/b] welcome back :D we missed you too! front page is where all the updates are posted. @ [b]the member that left[/b]: well, we all have our curiosities, I don't blame her for being unsure. If anyone plans to leave & maybe decide to want to come back here, we're with you open arms ...that's if I'm still the leader :eh: [align=center][color=red]WOW, tomorrow is when the contest starts =) wonder how many candidates?? [/color][/align]

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-08-14 22:40:00)

mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

gud am everyone... ^halu is lin...so your the leader i think..hehhee..wheres the entries of the contest? i think sis chii said 15 is the starting...? link it here sis...tnx a lot Goodbye..just dropping by...check you all later...God Bless

Last edited by mharkevol (2008-08-15 00:06:30)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]^ Oh sis Chii got the entries in her PM, remember? I believe she is the one to update the contest sis. Sis Chii should have it up by later today :D[/align]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ hmm.. sis sugar, how about putting some spoiler on those signatures? :]]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ok will fix them right now :lol:, aw, i was hoping for more people to join =(
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ I think they're very busy. :'( I'm thinking about Editted picture contest soon.. D: but not sure what other members wants. [i]/edit[/i] [quote=nahzbate]BTW, Nice Ava Sisz.. It's So Cute.. :P[/quote] thank you.. I made it when me and my hubby are still on but now we are now.. </3 :crybaby: [quote=Linniie]im in bad mood now :( and ate aina :D im back :wow: becoz of a lil problem :| :wow: but miss this group :D[/quote] well, we're here sis, call us if you need help with your problem. xDD

Last edited by Chii (2008-08-15 02:03:44)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

edit edit.. i was off topic, i just realized what you were saying.. you're thinking about making a new contest sis chii?

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-08-15 02:14:57)

Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ yep! xDD but I think I just read before about the Skyline Girl of the Month?
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

okei, that would be nice, has anyone sent a pic of theirs yet? Im too oogly hhe. k sis ima go to sleep. It's 2:31am here now. :wasted: gnite!
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

okay. sleep tight <3
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]thank you.. I made it when me and my hubby are still on but now we are now.. </3 :crybaby:[/quote] Oww.. How Bad Sisz... Gosh.. :doubt:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^ hi! siz nahz.. :D :D @ siz lin wee... congrats siz! i just notice that ur the leader of this group.. :D :D :D @all.. so how r yah today? :D :D[/b]

Last edited by malow (2008-08-15 04:40:54)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

eeh ello all. [spoiler] yep im bad =( i get problem agen with my ex crush*[sup]or mahbe still my crush? :P[/sup] =__= he the one who make my rank promoter =__= but i hate this rank.but when i talk to him.he get angry :crybaby::crybaby: i dunno what shud i do :cry: [/spoiler] congratz to moii pwetty ate lin :P *[sup]sowwii for using siz in ur rep :D[/sup] weei pwetty girl =D cmon all pwetty siz and ate :lol::lol::lol: late for d contest, but its ok na ;] goodluck to all contestan :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:04

[ 9 queries - 0.519 second ]
Privacy Policy