• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[b]Good Evening Skyliner. Buh-Bye. Gonna Be Offline :P[/b]
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

bye! ---------------- hi my friends!
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

err.. good night all? :D
sarah_55meg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ gud night also!!! @ all gud night all!! swit dreams.. luv u all sissy
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi, hows ur day my dear friends?
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]err.. good night all? :D[/quote] Good Night Sisz. BTW, Nice Ava.
ashedkawaii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][b]nahzbate wrote:[/b] Okie Sisz.. So Sisz Do You Have YM?[/quote] Yeah!..Siz i have yahoo messenger!
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hey good morning sis!! all people of skyline?! how's your sleep?
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hey you guys. Maybe we can do conferences in the [b]Chat [/b]section on top which by the way may i ask.. is anyone using? just so we can understand more discussion on the ongoing contest suggestions.. just saying. what do you guys think? we can all agree on what time to do the conferences. alright.
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Good morning to all of yah!! have a nice dae..^^:D
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]hey you guys. Maybe we can do conferences in the Chat section on top which by the way may i ask.. is anyone using? just so we can understand more discussion on the ongoing contest suggestions.. just saying. what do you guys think? we can all agree on what time to do the conferences. alright.[/quote] yess i agree on this but i just noticed that the CHAT section is like becoming the place of newbies who spam. ALOT. nothing much. [quote=rizz_maki0412]Good morning to all of yah!! have a nice dae..^^:D[/quote] good morning.
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=rizz_maki0412]Good morning to all of yah!! have a nice dae..^^:D[/quote] Good Morning To You Too Sisz Rizz... Good Morning To You Too Sisz imdemoprincess... Good Morning To All Of Yah! :kiss:[/b]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Good Morning To All.♥
ashedkawaii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Good murneen!..sizterz!." Have a nice day!.. Luv-lots!.chup-chup-mwauh!, :lol:[/b][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ate lin i think it will be more beter if we use ym cf :D so it will be more private ;) what do eu think? :D siz nahz ah sankyoo :redface: good mornin all pretty sizies :wow:
sarah_55meg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ i agree... @ all hello!!!
ashedkawaii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][b]sarah_55meg wrote: @ all hello!!![/b][/quote] [i]hello too![/i][/align]
yalimae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@nahzbate:im fine too.. hi to all skyliners..how r yah??
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Good afternoon skyline...
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

gud afternun to all.. long time no see... sorry if i just online here today bcuz i'm very busy with school.... :D i really miss you all!!! :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:35

[ 9 queries - 0.516 second ]
Privacy Policy