• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote=Chii]I think it's more hot in here in japan when it's summer.. but when it's winter wew.. triple the refrigerator. xD[/quote] haha. so, hows life in japan sis? when did you go there? ---------------------------------------------------------------------- uhm, wee.please give me a nickname! hahaha gueeve :D
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote=Chii]I think it's more hot in here in japan when it's summer.. but when it's winter wew.. triple the refrigerator. xD[/quote] wahaha,, rili?! :o hir n the phil its always hot.. :lol:
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]haha. so, hows life in japan sis? when did you go there?[/quote] I went here since May 2, 2005. :] hmm it's kinda boring here .. but atleast I have a computer. xD [quote=yna_16]uhm, wee.please give me a nickname! hahaha gueeve :D[/quote] yna? :]] [quote=malow]wahaha,, rili?! :o hir n the phil its always hot.. :lol:[/quote] yep. but it's mor ehotter here than in the philippines.
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]I went here since May 2, 2005. :] hmm it's kinda boring here .. but atleast I have a computer. xD[/quote] ow, i see, hehe. and youre wth yer bestfriend? sis haru? am i ryt? :P [quote=Chii]yna? :]][/quote] haha. thanks. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]ow, i see, hehe. and youre wth yer bestfriend? sis haru? am i ryt? :P[/quote] no, she came from davao and I'm from quezon city. :] we just met here in Japan. [quote=yna_16]haha. thanks. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote] lol. np xDD
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

gud evening to all! so how's yerr day? :D :D :D :D
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]no, she came from davao and I'm from quezon city. :] we just met here in Japan.[/quote] ahh,,that's nice. hehe. how ol r yu sis aina? ---------------------------------------------------- gudeve. :D
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=malow]gud evening to all! so how's yerr day? :D :D :D :D[/quote] good evening, my day was very happy and fine. you? :] [quote=yna_16]ahh,,that's nice. hehe. how ol r yu sis aina?[/quote] how [b]young[/b] I am? xD I'm 15 yrs old and turning 16 this october 9. *-*
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi sis malooo. :D @ate aina: ow, i see, haha super advance, happi berdeii :lol:
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Good Evening Skyliners. Did You See My Siggie Entry? Pls. Vote For Me... It's Okay If Not... :D Thanks For Those Who Voted Me.. Thanks Soooooo Much... :kiss:[/b]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]good evening, my day was very happy and fine. you? :][/quote] fine too.. :D nd hapii also coz we hav no classes on monday,, yehey! :D :D
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

goodluck to those who participated the contest ~ :P
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]@ate aina: ow, i see, haha super advance, happi berdeii :lol:[/quote] hihi, thank you <3
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wee. bye to all. <3 see yu around hir tomorrow! haha :redface:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ Bye Sisz.. See You Tomorrow.
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hello. good evening how is everyone? uhhmm is the signature contest done?
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]I think it's more hot in here in japan when it's summer.. but when it's winter wew.. triple the refrigerator. xD[/quote] owh. haha i wanna experience summer and winter in japan! but spring there is pretty hot, eh? when i was there, i had nosebleed. haha i miss japan. gud evening guys
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=imdemoprincess]gud evening guys[/quote] Good Evening To Yah Too Sisz..[/b]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wee. nyt sis aina,nina,nahz. and to all of you. sweetdreams to me.[color=pink]♥[/color]
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=yna_16]wee. nyt sis aina,nina,nahz. and to all of you. sweetdreams to me.♥[/quote] Nyt Nyt To You Too Sisz... Gonna Go Guys! Sleepin' Time... :lol:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:32

[ 9 queries - 0.574 second ]
Privacy Policy