• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

No Comment. hekhekhek.♥
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

eii good pm to all :D
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]mharkevol wrote: because im a girl -by kiss (english version pls) i have one if you need it (^V~) singingbox doesn't have a english version of this song D: mind to upload it there? the one you have? xD[/quote] ooh isee. hmm.ok i can make that. but how sis? :)
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]eii good pm to all :D[/quote] Good PM To Yah Too Sisz Linniie.
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

NyC day! to everyone. HERE it starts[img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/369/369215r4400g440y.gif[/img] [quote][b]TO THOSE WHO DONT KNOW ME YET[/b] I'm Mary Leviel A. Nicolas [LEVIEL for short] 10 yrs. of age I'm kinda busy in school I only online on WEEKENDS I live in the Philippines but here in Qatar I'm an inoccent girl I'm different from others [img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/567/567805s731a4znyp.png[/img][/quote]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

lol [b]that's [u]A LOT[/u] of songs in one playlist[/b] [b]it should really be 1 song = 1 gal everyone,[/b] sis chii said so in the very first @ [b]sis chii[/b] don't worry about adding another song of mine, i just gave you two options incase you don't find the other. i don't want to abuse you btw, i love most of the songs that are up now!! :wow: @ [b]sis nina[/b] thank you so much for the gift, i love it soo much! i needed my sleep debt last night & i feel asleep playing guitar hero while waiting for you :lol: @ [b]sis leviel[/b] [b]WELCOME TO FTALK Sistaa![/b] yer soo young, hope you enjoy it here ;D <333

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-08-09 15:44:30)

Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]@Siz Lin,uhmm.. theres are LISTEN there from Beyonce Knowles.. And Can u add teh Original Always be my baby.. MAriah Carey! Crushed-Rosette Chemical Reacts-Aly And AJ No One-Aly And AJ Into The Rush-Aly And AJ Potential Breakup Song(mah Fav)-ALy And AJ Ever-Veronicas[/quote] Lin? xD I'm the one who's making the playlist and btw, some songs you have been requested was not working on the site which I made the playlist. so I won't add those songs.. I think 4 songs are not included in the music playlist. :] [quote=mharkevol]ooh isee. hmm.ok i can make that. but how sis? :)[/quote] upload it to ripway or rapidshare so you can give the link to me. :D [quote=sugarstyx_x]it should really be 1 song = 1 gal everyone, sis chii said so in the very first @ sis chii don't worry about adding another song of mine, i just gave you two options incase you don't find the other. i don't want to abuse you btw, i love most of the songs that are up now!! :wow:[/quote] yea it should be 1 song = 1 member but some members are not active so I'll accept those who requested [b]a lot[/b] :wasted: that's nice to here that you like the songs that [b]they[/b] requested. :lol: [i]/edit[/i] [b]The contest have been extended for 5 days, because we only have 2 contestants that really followed the rules.[/b]

Last edited by Chii (2008-08-09 19:25:38)

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Good Morning There Sisz Chii... :D Have You Eat Your Breakfast Already? :D So, When Can We Organize Our "Skyline Girl of The Month" ?? :D Just Asking Sisz... EDITED: And By The Way Sisz, Is Singingbox.org Okay.? I Mean, When I Go To My Cpanel, Nothing Happens. :crybaby: There Is Only A White Screen! :crybaby:[/b]

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-08-09 20:03:16)

Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ninafaye]Good Morning There Sisz Chii... :D Have You Eat Your Breakfast Already? :D So, When Can We Organize Our "Skyline Girl of The Month" ?? :D Just Asking Sisz... EDITED: And By The Way Sisz, Is Singingbox.org Okay.? I Mean, When I Go To My Cpanel, Nothing Happens. :crybaby: There Is Only A White Screen! :crybaby: Last edited by ninafaye (Today 09:03:16)[/quote] good morning sis nina, no I haven't eat my breakfast yet. lol xDD hmm.. I'm not sure what's the problem because I haven't have any problems nor errors yet. D: sorry can't help :'( btw, about the skyline girl of the month, maybe this will be my plan lol. for example.. January - Sig Contest February - Skyline girl of the month March - Sig Contest April - Skyline girl of the month and so on.. and then next year would be January - Skyline girl of the month February - Sig Contest March - Skyline girl of the month April - Sig Contest and so on.. and I will think more contests soon. :lol:
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=Chii]good morning sis nina, no I haven't eat my breakfast yet. lol xDD hmm.. I'm not sure what's the problem because I haven't have any problems nor errors yet. D: sorry can't help :'( btw, about the skyline girl of the month, maybe this will be my plan lol. for example.. January - Sig Contest February - Skyline girl of the month March - Sig Contest April - Skyline girl of the month and so on.. and then next year would be January - Skyline girl of the month February - Sig Contest March - Skyline girl of the month April - Sig Contest and so on.. and I will think more contests soon. :lol:[/quote] Ohh, 'Em Very Much Agree Of That Sisz... :thumbsup: So, This Month Is August Sisz, Then This Means This Month Were Going To Held The "Skyline Girl Of The Month"?? Anywayz, Make Sure You Eat Your Breakfast... :D :lol: EDITED: What Do You Mean By "Skyline Monthly Group Leader" Sisz.? We Will Gonna Own The Skyline and Then Your Still The Founder? [/b]

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-08-09 20:21:08)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@[b] sis nina / sis chii,[/b] yeah maybe we should just do the siggy contest till next month, since the siggy has been postponed/delay? sis chii, did you pm those who didn't follow the rules? Btw, what do you have to do when you're [u]the leader[/u]? does that mean we get to be moderating the forum? i didn't know what that meant either. [color=red]ANOTHER NOTE[/color]: I'm NOT the one who makes the playlist :lol: it's sis CHII for the last time :wasted:
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Good Mowning Sisz sugarstyx_x! :D Have You Eaten Your Breakfast? ;) Just Concern! :D[/b]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haha wow ur up early sis nina, btw i'm in usa so it's actually 8:51 PM here (12 hour difference in philippines) ^^ a couple of hours before i go to sleep :lol: +repu for u for your awesome gfx

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-08-09 20:54:07)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]good morning sis nina, no I haven't eat my breakfast yet. lol xDD hmm.. I'm not sure what's the problem because I haven't have any problems nor errors yet. D: sorry can't help :'( btw, about the skyline girl of the month, maybe this will be my plan lol. for example.. January - Sig Contest February - Skyline girl of the month March - Sig Contest April - Skyline girl of the month and so on.. and then next year would be January - Skyline girl of the month February - Sig Contest March - Skyline girl of the month April - Sig Contest and so on.. and I will think more contests soon. :lol:[/quote] That Would Be Nice Sisz Chii.. [hr][hr][hr] Good Mornin' To All.
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=sugarstyx_x]haha wow ur up early sis nina, btw i'm in usa so it's actually 8:51 PM here (12 hour difference in philippines) ^^ a couple of hours before i go to sleep :lol: +repu for u for your awesome gfx[/quote] Thanks For The +Repu Sisz... And Woaaaahow! :o I Think Your Mowning There Sisz... :lol: I Kinda Forgot You Lived In USA. :wallbash: Funny Me! :lol: [hr][hr][hr] [quote=nahzbate]Good Mornin' To All.[/quote] Good Mowning To You Too Sisz Nahzbate![/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

morning everyone.. @sis ninafaye: are you joining the contest?
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=cutiegal]@sis ninafaye: are you joining the contest?[/quote] 'Em Not Sure Sisz... ;) Good Mowning Too! :D :kiss:[/b]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ninafaye]So, This Month Is August Sisz, Then This Means This Month Were Going To Held The "Skyline Girl Of The Month"??[/quote] yup.. after the sig contest [quote=ninafaye]Anywayz, Make Sure You Eat Your Breakfast... :D :lol:[/quote] I'm currently eating right now. lol [quote=ninafaye]What Do You Mean By "Skyline Monthly Group Leader" Sisz.? We Will Gonna Own The Skyline and Then Your Still The Founder?[/quote] yep. xP[quote=sugarstyx_x]Btw, what do you have to do when you're the leader? does that mean we get to be moderating the forum? i didn't know what that meant either.[/quote] maybe? and I think you can approved or declined some ftalk members who wants to join.[quote=sugarstyx_x]btw i'm in usa so it's actually 8:51 PM here[/quote] I want to go there someday D:
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=Chii]yup.. after the sig contest[/quote] Yepeeeee! Sisz... [quote=Chii]I'm currently eating right now. lol[/quote] Ahahahah! :lol: Sorry For Asking LOL [quote=Chii]yep. xP[/quote] Yepeee! 'Em Entered In the Monthly Leader... 'Em So Excited For All Of This Sisz... ILY![/b]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wow.. When I Go To The First Page.. :o I was One Of The Leaders. :wow: :redface: Woot. Thansk Sisz Aina.♥
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:42

[ 9 queries - 0.593 second ]
Privacy Policy