• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote=imdemoprincess]nice sis,. but we have our own decisions in life right.[/quote] Yes sis, you're right! I'm not telling you want to do, it's just a sisterly advice =) [quote=Joonbi]^ Ow! Dont want to meet her. Hehehe. Uhh, I need an advice. I am already 14 years old ,going 15 this coming November, but still I can't control my emotion, especially anger, I am so patient but when I feel so much anger urrggghh. . . I suddenly turn a beast and everytime I see someone I am angry with I just burst out. That was the main reason why my friends or classmates began to hate me. It is somehow annoying after realizing what I did I just felt so bad that I am so childish to do such things. Please give me some advice or ways that I will be able to control my temper or anger. =) Thanks in advice. Love you all![/quote] Hi lil sis =] being an "older :wasted:" model for you guys, I want to hear you out & hear me out aswell. I'm not just giving my opinion for fun or to make you think I'm better than anyone. I don't want to waste time writing so much about something that will not even be beneficial to anyone. As for sis Joon, I don't have anger problems so I can't really give you examples or ways to calm you down.. But i know people who do have those, & this is my opinion about it: Just remember to always have a positive outlook at life, if others see right through you.. then let them do that, it's their choice. Those people who fuss w/ your daily life is not worth putting a frown on your face. They aren't the ones who put food on your table & roof under your head. If you don't like someone or you don't like someone, "kill them with kindness" as they say and be mature about it, show that YOU KNOW BETTER.

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-07-19 14:50:59)

BitterxSwit
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

hi guys.its my first post here :D
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome BITERXSWIT. @cutest08 yea, you better hit her back. hahaha. she gave me minus repu and she said. "I worked hard for the plus repu! give me back!" actually i really dont know what she was talking about. wtf Good Morning guys.. To JOONBI.. owh. thats very seriuos.. you know, u can try breathing exercises to help your anger and try to recall the things that made you angry. If the time comes that u will be angry again. THink, first. Of what will happen if u share ur beast anger to others, "What will they say?, WIll they hate me if i do this?" yes, think first. Try to realize. Find sometime to relax. YOGA. :p
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oww... @joonbi: hi about what you said, my teacher told us that if you can't control you're anger..count from 1-70 and slowly your anger will disappear.. me..if i am angry i just open our freezer (30 seconds) then my anger goes away.. =) another is you think why you are angry.. or just sleep.. i just sleep if i am so angry
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=cutest08]^its just an opinyon.. i hate patricia,shes xo bad..she gave me repu an offtopic.. im srry for that.. shes not following teh rulez.. spam and repost gift grrr... i hate my 1st -repu hmmm... ill hit her back!!!!grrr..[/quote] I hate Also Pinky_Girly_Patricia... But Now I gave Her +Repu Cause She's Kind Now...[/b]
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Good Noon SKYLINERS
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Hi imdemoprincess ^^ Good Noon Too... Very Boring In Ftalk Today... :retard:[/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

evening guys...:D
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

good evening guys, just checking our group if someone get interested joining here.. and happy to say that their are.. so bye. I'll try checking this tomorrow. :D
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes your right nina faye. i think, these past few days. ftalk became like boring. --- Hello there sis cutiegal and sis Chii. what up? --- owh my gosshh. help me! i became like.., dark! i just took swimming at a swimming pool awhile ago and i became dark?!! what will i do if my classmates especially my crush will notice me dark?! oh my gawdd. --- Good Evening! pepols
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ you should first put a lotion before going swimming.. xDD so.. what's up? how's the group? boring? xDD eh.. sorry if I'm not that active.. :'(
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ wouldn't that make it worse? i've done that before! you need spf sunscreen :eh: How's everyone doing today?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sankyuu my pretty ate :D i think u'll reject mii :| err ello all :D im noob. my name is Linniie im indonesian :D err 15 y.o this year nice too meet euu all :D oh btw add my ym :D Linny_190493 :P sankyuuuuuuu :wow: oow i love that userbar ate :D u're the best :wow:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hay Guys.. srry im not reply yesterday... bcoz im xo sleepy na.. BTW,ur here na pla.. Sis Linnie.. ahehe.. Many Leave in GT i miss it.. there is silent since where leaving.. @Ate Aina,can u do Official siggy for our group.?? im not good making @ Siggy Bcoz im not using Adobe PS And Guys how to install font if there no Winzip?? plzz Help i want to Download Ginga,Scriptina @ Visitor font![/b][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

eii sis aj :D wahah yep :D
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ei sis linnie..you're now here..:O..
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sis elaine hiaa :wow: yep :D i lurvee ate aina :wow: she's moii idol =D
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hey Sis Linnie! welcome to the group! haha sorry guys if im not active.. haha @sis chii we dont have available sunscreen in house! haha. fortunately. my classmates dont notice. -yey. my crush will talk to me tomorrow. ![the one i talked about with sis sugarstyx the courting thing]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]@Ate Aina,can u do Official siggy for our group.?? im not good making @ Siggy Bcoz im not using Adobe PS[/quote] I'll make official siggies when I go back again in Japan because I'm currentlu here in Philippines.. so sorry. :'( [b]@Liinnie:[/b] welcome to skyline group sis liinnie, I missed chatting with you like we did before in KD forum xP [quote=imdemoprincess]@sis chii we dont have available sunscreen in house! haha. fortunately. my classmates dont notice.[/quote] oh.. that's bad, I hope you'll get your natural skin soon. :'D - - - - how are you sissies?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sista zen *am i ryt? :paranoid: sankyuu :D ate aina :wow: miiss euu too =D wait i'll use our official sign.. hard to choose it :|:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:30

[ 9 queries - 0.612 second ]
Privacy Policy