• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Chii
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[b]@hanz:[/b] welcome to skyline and advance happy birthday to you :'D [b]/edit[/b] [b]@cutest:[/b] that would be nice but I think that one will make our group a bit laggy?

Last edited by Chii (2008-07-14 07:48:54)

Reno_ff
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Welcome here sisz [b]Nahz[/b],[b]Lovelee[/b],[b]Nina Faye[/b] & [b]Aila Janella[/b] :D. nice to meet you guyz! sorry for the late greeting. [b]@All:[/b] how life guyz? ;)

Last edited by Reno_ff (2008-07-14 08:19:54)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ^ Not Fine. Yours?
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hey sis CHII. thank you very much for accepting me in this group. I am Zen. but please call me LEI. im just 11 and ill be turning 12 this 6th of november. i love art: drawing, painting and music. i will do my best to be active in the group. read the spoiler [spoiler]i cannot assure that i can use the official userbar. sorry [/spoiler] thanssxx

Last edited by imdemoprincess (2008-08-17 20:31:31)

Reno_ff
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ welcome here sisz Zen :D! [b]@Nahz:[/b]me? well,not bad. just tired from school. why ur day not fine?
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]@reno:[/b] uhm, good.. I'm kinda excited now because I'm going to Philippines tomorrow *.* and you? how was your life? x3 [b]@zen:[/b] Finally, I'd know your name :D actually no need to thank me.. I'm the one who need to thank to all who have joined here :] so.. thank you for joining and welcome. btw, don't mind the userbars it's up to you or it' up to anyone if they want to use them. :D
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

*woot.!!!new member here... x] let me describe myself first.. x] Jamie Therese -- name 01/13/97 -- bday ^^ half chinese half filipino awts...thats everything ^^
Reno_ff
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ well,my day is fine. just tired from school. nyaw >.<.
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]@jamie:[/b] welcome to skyline > 3< thank you for joining here *.* btw, I have a friend here in Japan and she is also a girl named [b]Jamie[/b] coincidence eh? x] [b]@reno:[/b] oh I hate school when I get tired or bored. :lol:
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hey sis CHii, where do u reside in Japan? ive been going back and forth Japan and Philippines and im in Yokohama. you? but i study at philippines.. you? [for the 3rd time, eh?]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]@zen:[/b] Me? hmm.. me and my family live in Kawasaki. :]
Reno_ff
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]@Chii:[/b] oo,yeah :eh:. [b]@All:[/b] how r you guyz? :D
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@ate aina... ate what's the font you used in <I>Group Rules</i> @members and ate aina! Thanks for the welcome girls!
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center][b]I Think We Should Have A Skyline Cutie Of The Month? We Will Just Submit Our Cute Pic... And You Sisz Chii Will Decide Who Is The Winner Or Maybe We Will Vote? Is My Idea Great???[/b][/align][/quote]
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@sis CHii. Kawasaki? Like near Tsurumi? [i think]? owh? i've been there. Like Kawasaki Station LaZOna?? hahaha. GOod Evening guyss.
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ^ Good Evening To Yah Too.♥
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I love the skyline song by Yui. first time i heard, i really have known it was yui. NICE!
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hai Guys how Are ya?? im doing req. but im clear.. BTW,ive seen our members is 18.. became 10?? hmm..[/b][/align]
Joonbi
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ I am fine! Just sleepy and tired from school. How are you? I haven't visited Skyline yesterday because of my heavy schedule, haven't also seen the member number. Hehe. [quote=ninafaye]I Think We Should Have A Skyline Cutie Of The Month? We Will Just Submit Our Cute Pic... And You Sisz Chii Will Decide Who Is The Winner Or Maybe We Will Vote? Is My Idea Great???[/quote] Uhh.. Yes, I think that is a very great idea since we are all girls here, having a Skyline Cutie of the Month event would be great. [b]Ate Chii[/b] - Just browsing the Ftalk accidentally I found Skyline and you are the one moderating it I think that was enough reason for me to join Skyline. Hehe. Really love your works. :wow: [b]Sis Aila, Ninafaye, Nahz, Shaina, Ren, Lovelee, Zen, Jamie[/b] Welcome here! I hope we can get well together! By the way, just want to ask if anybody here watch yaoi? shounen-ai? which means MaleXMale animes or mangas. Hehe.

Last edited by Joonbi (2008-07-15 09:27:31)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^Sure we can..! u know its xo kadiri for me..but its my opinyon... NinaFaye idea-is really great![/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:50

[ 9 queries - 0.724 second ]
Privacy Policy