• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Chii
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

^ nyay, thanks to the member who donated the animated userbars :D so how are you? x)
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

:lol: yep :D im fine ate :D but.. yey school alredy started :| u in phils now?? :P
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

whuddup siszies?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

err ello is :D what ur name :rolleyes: what shud i call euu?? :D
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hello sis Linniie! i am very confused at the spelling of ur name. haha What is KD forum?? good afternoon guys. Physical Education was so tough. :] @sis CHII when are u going back to the Japan
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

eow.. apternoon skyliners..
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]yep im fine ate but.. yey school alredy started u in phils now??[/quote] umm, yes I'm now here in Philippines :] [quote=imdemoprincess]What is KD forum??[/quote] that"s my bestfriend and I's forum.. it's not that nice or ugly. xDD [quote=imdemoprincess]@sis CHII when are u going back to the Japan[/quote] I'm going back to Philippines this coming August 1. --- hello guys. :'D
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

owh.. august 1 is near.. Is KD forum still available? i wanna join. haha owhh, very many assignments. i wanna share my experience just a while ago with my crush [spoiler] i was chatting in ym with my classmate then my uncle knocked on my door. [Zen, this is ur classmate] everything is in tagalog ah. then i said [oh, give it to me.] Then the caller asked [what is our assignment] i answered [ i dont know] actually, i really dont know who that is. But i know that is a boy. After i answered his question, i am thinking why he is not saying goodbye and i was like very nervous so i said to the caller. [wait, be right back okay?] actually, i just dropped the telephone then i stopped the call without saying goodbye,. i checked the call log, then received calls and then i saw the number.. it was my crush.. :redface: and in school also.. when i was talking to my classmate. we were in the teachers table and then my guy classmate said to me [zen, this is from brian, 3 red hearts. i love you] and i was like [wtf] and i was very nervous so i didnt accept the hearts and went to the comfort room. then after a few minutes when i went back to the classroom, my other guy classmate said [zen, pssst. zen! you dont like_?] then i looked at him then he said [owh, accept it! its from brian.] so i have no choice then i immediately went back to the comfort room.. i was really flattered about the happening so i kept the hearts.. another. :p i was cleaner awhile ago, and he was helping our group. then i was sweeping the floor and a few minutes, i went to his seat to sweep the surroundings of it. He has his EMO bag there. The emo bag has a heart in the picture. i took a glance at the bag for a second and i saw was. The heart, my name is written in it. with two hearts. so romantic and so flattering.[/spoiler] ill share my experiences with you guys! always! good evening
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sista zen :D wahaha =D elloo sista elaine :D ate aina :D ooh.that a SUPER nice web :D eh can u tell me what font u usually use for ur ava req?in [©aina] part :D
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

good evening guys! YAY im FRIENDSTERADDICT!
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Good Evening Skylines... If Your Gonna Ask Me, Thank You, Em Fine... :lol: Joke! So How's Your Day...[/b]
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

who plays violin in skyline? maybe u can teach me some songs.. haha
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]I'll make official siggies when I go back again in Japan because I'm currentlu here in Philippines.. so sorry. :'([/quote] [align=center] [b]uhmmm,Ate Aina,What is ur nationality..,..?? Good Evening Guys! How Are Ya..,..?? grr..u know School Days makes me Angry [/b][/align]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]who plays violin in skyline? maybe u can teach me some songs.. haha[/quote] aww, I wish I could but I only play guitar :P [align=center]@ Everyone: what's new in the forum?[/align]

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-07-23 00:20:49)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hula hola all =D mwahaha.. i cant play any instrument :P and have a nice day all :P ooh if u confuse when read my post, sowwi :D i just soo stres noe :P but its ok :D whats up? what will happen? :D
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Ohh.. Linnie u need to rest.. Hows Group?? [/b][/align]
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]aww, I wish I could but I only play guitar[/quote] owh,,. me too im like average stage olready in guitar. but i just self studied. im currently tying violin. haha i can also play piano since 6. [wow progidy] hello skyliners
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sista aj =D yep maybe :D but yeah.stress :| argh :P ello sis zen :D waah what happened? what we'll do :D hihi im stress tudeii :P
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=#6699FF]hello guys! I'm new here! btw tnx sis aina for accepting my request!! ILY! [/color]
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

what up there sis trina?! its me zen! welcome to skyline!! [b]guys can u suggest a nickname for me? just get it from my name.. Zen Deane Danielle S. Daniel its okay if it just 1 letter, just nickname for meanwhile call me L or Zen[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:53

[ 9 queries - 0.683 second ]
Privacy Policy