• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

^^ Good Evening Aila..♥♥
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[align=center][quote][color=#ff99cc]Hello! hi! I'm [b][u]Kristina08[/u][/b]! :D New here :D Thanks for the approval Ms. Chii! (uhm, can I call yah sis? :wow:) I'm 15 y/o to be 16 this October :eh: + Just call me [b]KC[/b] foe short + Hope I'm welcome here Girls! :D Thank you! [u][b]I HOPE WE CAN BE FRIENDS[/b][/u][/color][/quote] [/align]

Last edited by kristina08 (2008-08-05 11:26:38)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ Hi KC. Nice To Meet You... Sure We Can Be Friends.♥
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks siz naHzbate! :D
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]well then, 1 skyline member = 1 song. so gimme your song. :lol: thank you btw. ^[/quote] Aww thank you for considering my offer for a playlist^^ BTW my song is: [color=#45C3B8]"[b][i]Your Heart Is An Empty Room[/i][/b]" by[b] Death Cab for Cutie[/b][/color] ------------------------------------------ [align=center][b]P.S about the [i]Siggy Contest[/i]: Sis Aina[/b], can we just limit the siggy size not give only one option? [u]& is it 1 entry per person[/u]? [u]Example[/u]: it can't be any bigger than 350x125, & no smaller than 100x50 ...just a suggestion[/align] [quote=Linniie]eeh about d contest :D d size of sigg better if it up to us =([/quote] :idea: You're right sis Linniie, it kinda limits the creativity of the creator... can't you just give a limit for the siggy size? @[b]sis Zen[/b] [quote=kristina08]Hello! hi! I'm Kristina08![/quote] [b]WELCOME to SKYLINE sistaaa [/b]:D <3mwa

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-08-05 17:55:45)

Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=mharkevol]plus for the prize: every member of skyline should give + repu to the said winner to make it more fun and challenging... what do you think?[/quote] If the prize is +repu for each of the members here in skyline, if the other ftalk members see that we're earning reputations here in out group that they don't know what's happening they might think that we're abusing the reputation system.. so I really don't know what prize would I or would we gave to the winner. =( [quote=mharkevol]good one sis. but can we post all the entries at the same time. i mean lets ask someone to keep all the entries or save it until the deadline. and she'll post it on the day of the judgement. in that way no one can copy or have an idea of anyones entry. right? so the one who will keep it should not join the said contest. the judgement day will take a week. the contentestant should not ask someone to vote for her. if anyone do so she'll get a - repu. hehehe[/quote] so the one who will keep it should not join the contest? well can I keep them? haha. PM me the entries? o.o so that when I get all the entries I'll put them all together at the first page? what.. do you.. think? [quote=imdemoprincess]hehe. i agree to the MP3 and it should be playlist. the song i would like to suggest. is it okay if boy song?? It Ends TOnight - All american rejects Tell me - Wonder Girls Niji - Aqua timez ALones - Aqua Times Hanabi - Yui? No one - Alicia Keys No Air - Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown Tattoo-No One-Where is the Love - Boyce Avenue uhh, gonna add later[/quote] I'll try to put them all. :thumbsup: [quote=ashedkawaii]eow!.skyliners members!..1st time to comment here!.. hihi!..?is there a contest here?i"m justing asking!..[/quote] it's nice to see your first post. :D the contests, annoucements, reminders, etc. are all in the first page btw. :D [quote=kristina08]Hello! hi! I'm Kristina08! :D New here :D Thanks for the approval Ms. Chii! (uhm, can I call yah sis? :wow:) I'm 15 y/o to be 16 this October :eh: + Just call me KC foe short + Hope I'm welcome here Girls! :D Thank you! I HOPE WE CAN BE FRIENDS[/quote] why not? we're all like sisters here. :lol: welcome btw. :eh: [b]I'll try to make a playlist later and I'll look for the pages of this group thread to look up your songs. :lol:[/b]

Last edited by Chii (2008-08-05 18:08:09)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]imdemoprincess wrote: hehe. i agree to the MP3 and it should be playlist. the song i would like to suggest. is it okay if boy song?? It Ends TOnight - All american rejects Tell me - Wonder Girls Niji - Aqua timez ALones - Aqua Times Hanabi - Yui? No one - Alicia Keys No Air - Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown Tattoo-No One-Where is the Love - Boyce Avenue uhh, gonna add later I'll try to put them all. :thumbsup:[/quote] [b] O.o uhm i thought it's 1 song = 1 person?[/b] Sis chii you didn't answer my question post #287 above yours. ahhh! XD hehe,, its ok i know ur busy answering all these suggestions.

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-08-05 19:15:27)

Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]P.S about the Siggy Contest: Sis Aina, can we just limit the siggy size not give only one option? & is it 1 entry per person? Example: it can't be any bigger than 350x125, & no smaller than 100x50 ...just a suggestion[/quote] how about 350~380x125~200. because the width limit is 200. :thumbsup: [quote=sugarstyx_x]O.o uhm i thought it's 1 song = 1 person?[/quote] honestly, I don't know some songs she said, but maybe I'll put the last 3 songs? which I know eh? lol. :D [quote=sugarstyx_x]Sis chii you didn't answer my question post #287 above yours. ahhh! XD hehe,, its ok i know ur busy answering all these suggestions.[/quote] sorry, I didn't see that part I thought it was a quote signature. o.o [b]btw, about the music playlist, I want to make them in singingbox.com but currently.. that site is on maintenance for 3 days. D: [i](8/8/08)[/i][/b]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]btw, about the music playlist, I want to make them in singingbox.com but currently.. that site is on maintenance for 3 days. D: (8/8/08)[/quote] Actually, [b]I can make the playlist[/b] for us, if you want, I'll compile the songs that each person wants then I'll give you the code to put here... so you can get some assistance.. Only if you want! i know there are so many suggestions.. or if you don't need assistance, I was going to put it in myflashfetish.com :) [quote=Chii]how about 350~380x125~200. because the width limit is 200. :thumbsup:[/quote] that's a good idea, It's more clearer & easier for me & maybe for those who will join the competition. thanks btw, is it [b]1 entry per person??[/b]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]Actually, I can make the playlist for us, if you want, I'll compile the songs that each person wants then I'll give you the code to put here... so you can get some assistance.. Only if you want! i know there are so many suggestions.. or if you don't need assistance, I was going to put it in myflashfetish.com :)[/quote] it's up to you sis, but maybe you are disappointed in me.. not only you.. uhmm you know, did not make the playlist? some people think about that.. well btw, thanks. :'D for understanding. :wow: [quote=sugarstyx_x]btw, is it 1 entry per person??[/quote] hmm.. yes? because 2 entries will be really hard, because maybe the other entry will be g oo d and the other one is ugly? o.O

Last edited by Chii (2008-08-05 21:31:39)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]it's up to you sis, but maybe you will be disappoint with me.. not only you.. uhmm you know, did not make the playlist? some people think about that.. well btw, thanks. :'D for understanding. :wow:[/quote] I didn't quite understand but it's ok, i was just offering sis, no problem :D I got the jist of it & i just wanted to make sure if there's 2 entries because that's what sis zen said in her 1st description. thanks for answering my questions sis <3

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-08-05 20:50:30)

Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]I didn't quite understand but it's ok, i was just offering sis, no problem :D I got the jist of it & i just wanted to make sure if there's 2 entries because that's what sis zen said in her 1st description. thanks for answering my questions sis <3[/quote] I've edited my first post and my post #292, I have a wrong grammar that's why you didn't understand. lol. [i]<honest e? :lol:[/i]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ Hi Sisz Chii. Long Time Since We Didn't Chat..♥
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]I've edited my first post and my post #292, I have a wrong grammar that's why you didn't understand. lol. <honest e? :lol:[/quote] lol sis thanks, thats fine :lol: [b] Random thought[/b]: I'm slow, but just incase someone's like me.. i just found out that our posts in groups doesn't count in our actual "posts" under our ava :D
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]I'm slow, but just incase someone's like me.. [b]i just found out that our posts in groups doesn't count in our actual "posts" under our ava[/b] :D[/quote] Is That True?? I Didn't Notice That... LOLZ.. Good Mornin' SKYLINERS!
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ yup totally true.. test it & see for yourself :D
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ It's True Sisz. Hehehe... I Just Notice It Now.♥
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]Random thought: I'm slow, but just incase someone's like me.. i just found out that our posts in groups doesn't count in our actual "posts" under our ava :D[/quote] yes, it doesn't count. I thought you all know that? :lol: [quote=nahzbate]^^ Hi Sisz Chii. Long Time Since We Didn't Chat..♥[/quote] yea, long time no chat :D how are you? and your request thread? :'D
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm Fine. 'Bout My Request Thread? I Kinda Have Lots Of Pending Requests. Coz I Can't Make Them Coz I Don't have Photoshop And ImageReady. That's Why I Keep My Request Inactive. Sisz Aina, So Are You Gonna Open Your Request Thread Again?
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ I think only for skyline members e? :D but not now.. soon.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:06

[ 10 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy