• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[align=center][b]srry for being inactive,, i have exams haizz..xo difficult.. BTW,i vote Siz Lin xo cute,,..![/b][/align]
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

hi my siz aj and yna! em hope we can be friends!
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wee. hi to sis aila and ms kawaii. i thnk ill be inactive starting tomorrow because of our exam. grr. =) ------------------------------------------------ hi to all
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my last day of periodical test is on tuesday! gotta review later(hahahaha xo lazy!)
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]no, not trashed.. I mean it's a official monthly signature for that month but not a main official siggy. who's gonna make the site? xD[/quote] ^ i CAN XD, i could organize it & maintain it if you want... I do have my own website heh..:D ---- Sorry to hear there are/were inactive members here.. due to school works & such. That's right, school is priority :thumbsup: Although, I'm starting school on the 25th :wasted: I'm feeling lazy already =D

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-08-16 00:48:05)

MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^hi ate lin! were the same! i also fil so lazy coz when im school it so boring!
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Oh yeah.. im Miss FtalkT_____________T in 3 days i cant online bcoz i have exams, but the exams are over..ahaha.. i can online as i want wuaahhhh![/b][/align]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wee. gonna play dinner dash. buy bye to all. ill come back later. see yah.
Frendces
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi Guys! I'm a new member here in skyline. Let me [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1503230#p1503230]introduce[/url]my self. I love skyline, so kawaii. Nice meeting you people.

Last edited by Frendces (2008-08-16 02:00:06)

sarah_55meg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey all sissy!! wazzup!!!
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ hi sis! :D @Frendces welcome to skyline! :D @ all gud afternoon! how r yah? :D :kiss:
yalimae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi goodafternoon everyone.. how r yah?
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=malow]@ all gud afternoon! how r yah? :D :kiss:[/quote] [quote=yalimae]hi goodafternoon everyone.. how r yah?[/quote] 'Em Okay Guys! You?[/b]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ fine too sis! :D
yalimae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im fine too..:D

Last edited by yalimae (2008-08-16 04:11:27)

Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=MsKawaii--]@chii-yea! what they made is also gud! so we nid to use it every month?[/quote] It's up to you. xP [quote=cutest08]srry for being inactive,, i have exams haizz..xo difficult..[/quote] oh, that's okay.. good luck with your exams :'D [quote=yna_16]wee. hi to sis aila and ms kawaii. i thnk ill be inactive starting tomorrow because of our exam. grr. =)[/quote] good luck with your exam too! :3 [quote=sugarstyx_x]Sorry to hear there are/were inactive members here.. due to school works & such. That's right, school is priority :thumbsup: Although, I'm starting school on the 25th :wasted: I'm feeling lazy already =D[/quote] well I think everyone got the same thing when school is coming.:lol: [quote=Frendces]Hi Guys! I'm a new member here in skyline. Let me introducemy self. I love skyline, so kawaii. Nice meeting you people.[/quote] welcome to skyline <3
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

eh i juz wondering when all of eu on =( bcuz when im on ther juz a few member who in hir :doubt: afternoon all :D
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=Linniie]afternoon all :D[/quote] Afternoon To You Too Sisz... Hehehehe! :lol:[/b]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]eh i juz wondering when all of eu on =( bcuz when im on ther juz a few member who in hir :doubt:[/quote] lol. xDD different time of onlineness maybe? xD
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=Chii]lol. xDD different time of onlineness maybe? xD[/quote] Yeah I Agree With Sisz Chii.. BTW, Like Sisz Sugarstyx_x, We Filipinos Are Mowning and To Them, Evening... ;) If It's That What You meant^^ :D[/b]

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-08-16 05:09:07)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:39

[ 9 queries - 0.573 second ]
Privacy Policy