• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[b][quote=Pinky_Girly_Patricia]meh! i want.. i'm bored[/quote] Ohh,Good Afternoon. [hr][hr][hr] Please Go To Friendster Graphics Section Skyliners, There's A Sticked Thread (Poll) If We Will Open The Graphic Gifts Section.[/b]
ashedkawaii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote][b]ninafaye wrote: Please Go To Friendster Graphics Section Skyliners, There's A Sticked Thread (Poll) If We Will Open The Graphic Gifts Section.[/b][/quote] [b]I can see it ninafaye ][/b]

Last edited by ashedkawaii (2008-08-24 02:32:30)

_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hello guys. :D anyone here.?
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi my friends! how r ya?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

good afternoon all siz :D:D:D:D:D
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi ate linniie! how r ya?
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]good afternoon all siz :D:D:D:D:D[/quote] Good Aftie Siszie. [quote=ninafaye]Okie Sisz.[/quote] 'Em Back. What's Teh Topic? [quote=MsKawaii--]hi my friends! how r ya?[/quote] Fyn Sisz. [quote=_berii.^ü]hello guys. :D anyone here.?[/quote] I'm Here Sisz.
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ninafaye]There's A Sticked Thread (Poll) If We Will Open The Graphic Gifts Section.[/quote] i already voted in that. and i said NO.
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ninafaye]Please Go To Friendster Graphics Section Skyliners, There's A Sticked Thread (Poll) If We Will Open The Graphic Gifts Section.[/quote] I Also Voted For No.
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i voted yes! ya, maybe its bad coz that section turns so spammy but of course we also want to give our friends some gifts!
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=nahzbate]I'm Here Sisz.[/quote] how are you sis? to other members here. : how are you guys? :D
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=_berii.^ü]how are you guys?[/quote] hi siz! im fyn!
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=_berii.^ü]how are you sis?[/quote] [sup]Fyn siszie. How 'Bout You?[/sup] [quote=MsKawaii--]i voted yes! ya, maybe its bad coz that section turns so spammy but of course we also want to give our friends some gifts![/quote] [sup]Maybe You Can Use Teh PM System.[/sup]
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=nahzbate]Maybe You Can Use Teh PM System.[/quote] [sup]yahh right.[/sup]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=nahzbate]Fyn siszie. How 'Bout You?[/quote] im fine too. :D
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi ate! how r ya?
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=_berii.^ü]im fine too. :D[/quote] Kewl. hehehehe :P So What's Teh Topic Now?
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi to all! sorii for being so inactive,, we hav no internet but now we have! hehe so how r yah?
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=malow]hi to all! sorii for being so inactive,, we hav no internet but now we have! hehe so how r yah?[/quote] Fyn Siszie. You?
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ fine too.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:23

[ 9 queries - 0.072 second ]
Privacy Policy