• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[b]Good Evening Skyliners! [hr][hr][hr] Yeeeeeppppppppe! My Pweety Sisz Sugarstyx_x Is The Winner! Congratulations Sisz.[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

ate aina :D for d contest suggest :D how about each member who wanna join, must give her newest photo :D and it muz be lyk a fansyin for skyline :D or anything related to skyline. so we can know that it was really her face :D ello all :D
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]ate aina :D for d contest suggest :D how about each member who wanna join, must give her newest photo :D and it muz be lyk a fansyin for skyline :D or anything related to skyline. so we can know that it was really her face :D[/quote] That Would Be Great Sisz Coz I Would Like To Join Teh Contest..
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi ate nahz and ate linniie! how r ya?
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=nahzbate]I'm Fyn.. How 'Bout You??[/quote] wee. im soo happy no more exams! yipee
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=MsKawaii--]hi ate nahz and ate linniie! how r ya?[/quote] Hi Sisz.. I'm Fyn.. You? [quote=yna_16]wee. im soo happy no more exams! yipee[/quote] Me Too. Hehehehe...
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=nahzbate]Me Too. Hehehehe...[/quote] what grade/yr are you sis?
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]wee. im soo happy no more exams! yipee[/quote] heyyhoo. Good for you! and those who also ended theirs.! you're out of the burden! haha :p good evening and oyasumi nasai to all skyline people
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]heyyhoo. Good for you! and those who also ended theirs.! you're out of the burden! haha[/quote] hehe! how about yu sis? is yer exam is already finished?
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]what grade/yr are you sis?[/quote] I'm A 6th Grader.. You Sisz??
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]hehe! how about yu sis? is yer exam is already finished?[/quote] owh,, haha me? since a long time ago. like 2 weeks before your test. right! and im a 6th grader. (but i should already be high school! hmpf!)
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:penguin: Bye[last testiment hmmp.] :/ :cry: :kiss:
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=leviel]:penguin: Bye[last testiment hmmp.] :/ :cry: :kiss:[/quote] owhh, that's bad =(. another skyline member left. without any reason :doubt:. but it's her decision and we have to respect it. [b]GOODBYE[/b]. :cry:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]@sis chii/sis lin: cn we use the sig of the month?[/quote] Yes you may sis. You're welcome to use it [quote=imdemoprincess]to sis LINphetamine -->harhar thanks for that gift sis, but i think i still didn't pm-ed yuu..[/quote] yeah i just saw you comment here haha. ;) there werent too many post for me to not notice. [quote=ninafaye]Congratulations Sisz.[/quote] sankyoo :D <333 [quote=leviel]:penguin: Bye[last testiment hmmp.] :/ :cry: :kiss:[/quote] Well atleast you have respect to tell the members that you no longer want to be here... unlike some other members :rolleyes: till then it was nice to have you here & join the contest
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]yeah i just saw you comment here haha. ;) there werent too many post for me to not notice.[/quote] owhh, haha yeahh i remembered. again, thanks for that! im currently using it. you really do nice and cute graphics. =D ---- waaa.. i've been obsessed! obsessed with [b]EYELINER! BLACK EYELINER![/b]
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=sugarstyx_x]sankyoo :D <333[/quote] Your Soooooo Welcome Sisz. And Nice Siggie Too! I Really Lurve It. [hr][hr][hr] Can You Make Me Like This: [img]http://i35.tinypic.com/wstnkl.jpg[/img] If You Don't Mind,It's Shuukie My Pwetty Sisz.! :kiss:[/b]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=nahzbate]I'm A 6th Grader.. You Sisz??[/quote] a first yr student :D [quote=imdemoprincess]owh,, haha me? since a long time ago. like 2 weeks before your test. right! and im a 6th grader. (but i should already be high school! hmpf!)[/quote] i see. hehe. [quote=sugarstyx_x]Yes you may sis. You're welcome to use it[/quote] thanks sis lin. ...hi to all :D
sarah_55meg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ hi!!!! @ all hi skyliners.. hows ur day??
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]a first yr student :D[/quote] Nice.. Is It Easy Being A 1st Year Student?
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=nahzbate]Nice.. Is It Easy Being A 1st Year Student?[/quote] Nope, you need an adjustment,. from the uniform,teachers and also from the time we go home. it's too late. 5:00 :lol: [spoiler]my english sucks :wasted:[/spoiler] hi to all
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:34

[ 9 queries - 0.525 second ]
Privacy Policy