• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote=yakyak20]hello.. i am newbie here.. i am justine mae.. u can call me tinmae.. the signature of skyline is cute..!![/quote] Hi.. Welcome To Skyline!! I'll Call You Emm.. I Dunnow... Can i call u Justine?? eheheh
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote=Linniie]nah. my fs is ok :lol: but i cant open any uploaded photo photobucket.. tinypic.. imageshack.. or anythin :|[/quote] that problem is not according to yer place. i think. because it also happens to me. maybe you need your computer to rest or restart.. ---- waaaaaaaaaaa, i still have feeling for my "last year" crush. argghh
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

buenos dias amigos amigas hi ev'ry one!
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ hi miss kawaii.. how are you??
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im really fine siz! how about you?
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=MsKawaii--][b]buenos dias amigos amigas[/b] hi ev'ry one![/quote] Nice One Sisz.
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

emm..I'm fine too :D Btw,siz where do u live?? (Country)
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

bye to sis lei(zen),sis nahz and sis rissa. and uh, of course bye to all :lol: see you tomorrow. :D

Last edited by yna_16 (2008-08-23 04:47:14)

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]bye to sis lei(zen),sis nahz and sis rissa. and uh, of course bye to all see you tomorrow.[/quote] Okie siz.. Byee.. Please post tomorrow agen!! I Want to talk wif u.. aeheheh
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]bye to sis lei(zen),sis nahz and sis rissa. and uh, of course bye to all :lol: see you tomorrow. :D[/quote] Bye Sisz.. Have A Good Day!
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Siz Nahz, Can i ask u??! Where did u get that pwetty layout from?? Can i request onee??
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]^ Siz Nahz, Can i ask u??! Where did u get that pwetty layout from?? Can i request onee??[/quote] I Didn't Make It. I Just Got In Here. I Ask Permission To Teh Owner [i]Naman Ehh[/i].
kharen_0023
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sis..thanks for accepting me here..! lubyuh..!:D
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]im back. :D[/b] hello to everyone. :D [quote=nahzbate]Why??[/quote] because i got a low grade in social studies. :wallbash: err. i didn't study. [quote=yakyak20]hello.. i am newbie here.. i am justine mae.. u can call me tinmae.. the signature of skyline is cute..!![/quote] hi justine. welcome to skyline. btw, im rissa. :)
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=_berii.^ü]because i got a low grade in social studies. :wallbash: err. i didn't study.[/quote] I Got Low Score In FILIPINO.. LOLZ.
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=nahzbate]I Didn't Make It. I Just Got In Here. I Ask Permission To Teh Owner Naman Ehh.[/quote] Oooh.. Okie XD I Just Lurv it soooo much!! Btw, Rissa, you live in Phillipines right?? Like em.. [spoiler]What section[/spoiler] Because my cousin,she lives in phillipines.. but i dunnow what section lar.. And then,she said she had a frend named rissa.. Uhmm,Is it you or somebody else?? I'm just askin' eheheh
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]bye to sis lei(zen),sis nahz and sis rissa. and uh, of course bye to all :lol: see you tomorrow. :D[/quote] bye sisz. :) [quote=nahzbate]I Got Low Score In FILIPINO.. LOLZ.[/quote] urgh. haha. me too, but my grade in social studies is lower than my filipino. :rolleyes: [quote=EleeGirl]Btw, Rissa, you live in Phillipines right?? Like em.. What section Because my cousin,she lives in phillipines.. but i dunnow what section lar.. And then,she said she had a frend named rissa.. Uhmm,Is it you or somebody else?? I'm just askin' eheheh[/quote] yeah, i live in philippines. but i dunno if i'm rissa that is a friend of ur cousin because there's so many rissa. lols. btw, what's teh name of your cousin?
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img] [color=lightblue][b]~♥~You Have Recieved A Message From Eleena~♥~ Teh name of my couz is Leila.. Do u know her?? If not,it's okeii ^♥^Eleena Has Just Made A Post^♥^[/b][/color] [img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]Oooh.. Okie XD I Just Lurv it soooo much!![/quote] Okiie. [quote=_berii.^ü]urgh. haha. me too, but my grade in social studies is lower than my filipino. :rolleyes:[/quote] Oh. I See. Social Studies Kinda Hard/ Difficult.
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]Teh name of my couz is Leila.. Do u know her?? If not,it's okeii[/quote] i dunno her, maybe it's other rissa. :) [quote=nahzbate]Oh. I See. Social Studies Kinda Hard/ Difficult.[/quote] yea, i agree. =) hey sis, are you a hs student?

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2008-08-23 05:42:33)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:38

[ 9 queries - 0.631 second ]
Privacy Policy