• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

xaxii
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

guys! i think maybe i'm gonna leave skyline for while, i just don't fit in here! maybe i'll join another egroup! btw, thanks for welcoming me here!
kharen_0023
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

gud eve guyz.. how are you guyz?
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=anime_mania_01]fine and tiring.. am making report today.. and chatting too :eh:[/quote] oh, i see. :D[quote=kharen_0023]gud eve guyz.. how are you guyz?[/quote] im fine, how about you? :D
kharen_0023
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D im fine also what are you doing now?..
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Good Evening Everyone. Sowee I Just Replied Now. It Rained Very Hard Here And There Was Lightning. <3
candy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi sizzies.. how's ur day..^_^
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ Fyn Siszie. How 'bout yours?
kharen_0023
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sis..what are you doing now?>.
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ Nothing much. LOLZ <3
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kharen_0023]im fine also what are you doing now?..[/quote] just searching in teh net. lol~ and you?
candy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm tired..heheh uhm,g2g sis.. nid to sleep..:retard: takecare!
candy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]Suggestion for SKYLINE activities.. i think, that we need to be like a school. who prepares many activities for the month, ahead of time. with the list and details informed to all. right? that's just a suggestion.[/quote] :arrow: yup,i agree wid u sis.. but i think evrybody is bc..hmm.. [quote=imdemoprincess]heyy hoo. ya, i agree to sis candy26, August is almost ending, and we we still continue the "August Skyline Girl", i think it would be too late because we still need to gather pictures of contestants. [that's what i think so.][/quote] :arrow: tnx sis imdemoprincess..:) btw,is der any contestants?
sarah_55meg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gud nyt sissies!!!! sweet dreams...
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]alright i'm gonna try to figure out what's going on with sis chii, the date contest had been set forward again. :wasted: so much neglection ======================================= [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/15cfqdk.png[/img] [color=red][b]Please take time to READ my message to you all[/b]:[/color] I'm going to leave skyline because of school & [b]I cannot continue being the leader[/b] if i'm [b]not [/b]going to be [b]active[/b]. So i will [b]give someone the privilege for the meantime[/b] while sis Chii is gone.. Because, technically, my position here is suppose to [u]last until september[/u]. Who knows, [b]YOU[/b] might be the one to [b]continue[/b] it. Maybe that person whom i will choose can cope up with the rights & limitations as a leader. I'm going to watch some of the active members here, see how they are [u]OUTSIDE of skyline[/u]. [b]I will report to you guys this coming up, FRIDAY evening[/b] (eastern time // US) about [b][color=red]who'll I pick as the leader[/color][/b]... Then [i][b]i will say my goodbye[/b] [/i]. thanks for reading this sissies.[/align]

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-08-26 18:24:20)

kharen_0023
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mornin..sissies!:D
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ good morning sis. :D huwee~ i have no classes today. ^_________^
kharen_0023
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have no classes also ahaha.. have a nice day!:D
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ehihi..thnx for welcoming me.. :lol: well,what's the topic? :D
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ woah. a newbie here? huwee~ welcome here. :D i dunno teh topic. :paranoid: [b]________________________________[/b] anyone here? :ninja: [quote]i see. no one's here. be back later. :penguin:[/quote]

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2008-08-27 01:19:04)

kharen_0023
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D gud aftii to all..!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:43

[ 9 queries - 0.522 second ]
Privacy Policy