• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

yalimae
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

elow...to all..sorry for being inactive..cuz im too busy for school.. sorry,.. --------------------------------------------------------------------- how's ur day skyliners?
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote=yalimae]elow...to all..sorry for being inactive..cuz im too busy for school.. sorry,.. --------------------------------------------------------------------- how's ur day skyliners?[/quote] dat's fine atleast ur still visiting our group ayt? btw im fine! how bout u? :D
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi guyz.... :) what happened here?
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi peepz. im bored to death.
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]hi peepz. im bored to death.[/quote] bored? mee too.. waht's our topic?
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]hi peepz. im bored to death.[/quote] why? btw, lei.. how's ur study?
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ hi der sisz anne! how r yah?
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Good Afternoon Skyline. Hope You Vote Me Here: http://www.polldaddy.com/poll.aspx?p=891229 Thanks Shuuu Much.
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ hi sisz nina! how r yah?
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=anime_mania_01]why? btw, lei.. how's ur study?[/quote] its okay. i got low grades. =( my lowest was 86.95 i hate it. and im just 5th in class. :crybaby: sis anne, i noticed that when you go out of computer, you study.. can you give me tips to maintain my academic standing? and to make me love studying..?? :crybaby: --------- heyyhoo sisters, watch my vids in youtube! http://www.youtube.com/user/unknownignoble29 they're just nonsense things but i hope you subscribe as well.. =|
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^nice vids sisz lei :D
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=malow]^nice vids sisz lei :D[/quote] nyahahaha^^ you already took a look? waaaaaa :paranoid:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Hi all!! I' m Back.. Wheewww...Sooo tired XD @Malow: Soo What's teh topic??[/b][/align]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]lei[/b] actually sistah......... I don't olweiz study whenever I logged off from the computer, but, if there's test tomorrow I'll study, haha, 86? that isn't so bad..... 86/100 is good enough... and.. u r just in 5 th grade?? wow.. am 9th grade, I rarely study, but when am serious, am SERIOUS... you know what did I mean? Just try to do ur 80%, that's enough for ur age. lol, am serious, giving ur best sumtimes is just too much for elementary students.
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]nyahahaha^^ you already took a look? waaaaaa :paranoid:[/quote] yesz siz.. teh typing one nd teh vid w/ violin [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/331/331678ffbgjdyq9t.gif[/img][/url] [quote=EleeGirl]@Malow: Soo What's teh topic??[/quote] i dunno sisz.. can u give a topic? [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/281/281066o5k0dbtt32.gif[/img][/url]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@Malow: How about The Movies?? Like u tell me what kind of movie you've seenn..and stuff about movies?? :arrow: You Start First :thumbsup:[/b][/align]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

movies? i hav no much tym to watch movies now.. but lst yir i watch many movies with my friends.. we just buy cds nd dvds :D teh lst movie i watch is kung fu panda? :o
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=anime_mania_01]lei actually sistah......... I don't olweiz study whenever I logged off from the computer, but, if there's test tomorrow I'll study, haha, 86? that isn't so bad..... 86/100 is good enough... and.. u r just in 5 th grade?? wow.. am 9th grade, I rarely study, but when am serious, am SERIOUS... you know what did I mean? Just try to do ur 80%, that's enough for ur age. lol, am serious, giving ur best sumtimes is just too much for elementary students.[/quote] nyahahaha^^, sis im already in 6th grade! :eh: but when i get seriuos, suddenly i will feel lazy because i dont know. :mad: for me, 86 is not enough! for me to be a valedictorian or the super top in class, i need to have grades 90 above! nyahahaha^^

Last edited by imdemoprincess (2008-08-31 04:24:48)

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]malow[/b] lol! I've watched that movie... and it's awesome and really meaningful! :) what do u thinx sis malow? sorry that I popped in the middle of nowhere :P lei ah gosh.. 6th grade? yeah, when I'm not serious, my grade is 7-8, but when am serious, I will get the highest score, but knowing that doesn't help me to get motivated :lol:

Last edited by anime_mania_01 (2008-08-31 04:27:10)

malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ sisz lei where r u studying sisz? :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:46

[ 9 queries - 0.516 second ]
Privacy Policy