• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

sarah_55meg
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote=malow]hihi,, okii ate mel [can i call u dat way?] btw how old r u?[/quote] oh...dats okay...im 14 yrs old...haha..im so old...:lol:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote=sarah_55meg]oh...dats okay...im 14 yrs old...haha..im so old...:lol:[/quote] nah.. ur not so old
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hello skyline girls! hows lyf? ---- damn, im so exhausted. hot!
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Alloo Guysz. Good Evening. Wazzup?
sarah_55meg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=malow]nah.. ur not so old[/quote] for me..im so old...hahaha..idk y... [quote=imdemoprincess]Hello skyline girls! hows lyf? ---- damn, im so exhausted. hot![/quote] hi sissy... is zen daniel is da name of ur bf????

Last edited by sarah_55meg (2008-09-02 07:25:05)

_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

good evening guys! :D
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]Hello skyline girls! hows lyf?[/quote] fine sisz! :D [quote=Nahz.Is.Fab]Alloo Guysz. Good Evening. Wazzup?[/quote] fine sisz.. u?? [quote=sarah_55meg]for me..im so old...hahaha..idk y...[/quote] hehe [quote=_berii.^ü]good evening guys! :D[/quote] gud eve too sisz!
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=malow]fine sisz.. u??[/quote] Fyn Too. So What's Teh Topic Now?
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Nahz.Is.Fab]Fyn Too. So What's Teh Topic Now?[/quote] hav no topic yet.. :D hmm.. 'bout school?
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]malow[/b]. `how's ur day sis?
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=_berii.^ü]malow. `how's ur day sis?[/quote] fine sisz! how bout urs?
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=malow]hav no topic yet.. :D hmm.. 'bout school?[/quote] Okie. So You Start.
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

so hows ur school today? :D uhoh.. gtg siszies! i hav early classes tom! :kiss:

Last edited by malow (2008-09-02 08:24:47)

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]chiny[/b] lol, sis.. u joined here too? =D welcum nywayz... :) [b]malow[/b] yeah sis.. haha.. XD :D [b]lei[/b] he gave a chance to some of us, sis nahz got the chance too ;) [img]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u72/anime_mania_01/read.png[/img] I've 2 news. [b]1.[/b] Ate lin has left us, she didn't want to say a big goodbye, so she told me to say hi to all of you sisters, and how she'll miss us. Let's do our best for her, and wish her luck with her life ;) [b]2. [/b]Ate aina has approved the banner contest, so THERE'll be a banner contest soon, I'll make the details tomorrow, just be ready if I give you rules, and stuffs. That's all, thanx for reading~! :) [img]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u72/anime_mania_01/cmnt.gif[/img]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=malow]so hows ur school today? :D[/quote] Fyn. We Just Have An Program For [b]Lakan & Lakambini VI 2008-2009[/b]. How 'bout you? [quote=anne.24]lei he gave a chance to some of us, sis nahz got the chance too ;)[/quote] Yeah Sisz. Maybe We Are Just Lucky. [quote=anne.24]1. Ate lin has left us, she didn't want to say a big goodbye, so she told me to say hi to all of you sisters, and how she'll miss us. Let's do our best for her, and wish her luck with her life ;)[/quote] I Miss Her Too. Yeah. Let's Do Our Best. [quote=anne.24]2. Ate aina has approved the banner contest, so THERE'll be a banner contest soon, I'll make the details tomorrow, just be ready if I give you rules, and stuffs.[/quote] I'll Try To Join This. <3
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]malow[/b]. `mine is great. :D
alexandra_roca
» FTalker
1969-12-31

guys for not being not active :( because im busy im very sorry
sarah_55meg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^its ok sissy...
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=alexandra_roca]guys for not being not active :( because im busy im very sorry[/quote] It's okie siszie. Some of us here are busy anywayzz.
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Nahz.Is.Fab]Fyn. We Just Have An Program For Lakan & Lakambini VI 2008-2009. How 'bout you?[/quote] sorii for not replying yesterday sisz! hmm.. we will have science exhibit and i think im part of the hands on activities :D [quote=_berii.^ü]malow. `mine is great. :D[/quote] hmmm.. that's nice! but mine's not.. im so angry w/ my classmate :evil: [quote=alexandra_roca]guys for not being not active :( because im busy im very sorry[/quote] thats okii sisz.. [quote=anne.24]Yes! Finally... :P, Ate aina has replied my message, and she said, "Yes". So banner contest is fully approved... :D. Guyz, here are some things that you would want to read: Rules 1. Must follow registration format below. 2. Your banner size must be 728x300 px 3. Your banner must have 4 colors or more(Less then 4, the contestant will be disqualified). 4. In your banner, you must have space for skyline girl's photo, with size 143 x 170px (make sure it has a nice frame too). 5. If you collect your work late, there'll be no toleration (am serious, am pretty strict). 6. I decided to use vote system, but REMEMBER, you can't give repu to those who voted for you, or YOU'll automaticly disqualified, I will ask some of my friends to look for that person. 7. Your banner must express the beauty, the fun, the greatness of our group, or maybe express about your feeling towards the group, it's fine. ;) 8. There'll be no judge, I'll use voting system 9. Registration date will end at Friday, 5 september 2008. (until 7 pm only). 10. After you register, you must PM me your works, the due date is 12 September 2008. 11. Must be at least friendstertalker rank to join this contest. Some things that you need to know in approving your works: 1. Follow the size given. 2. You have to have FRAME for skyline girl's photo. 3. Must have 4 colors or more. 4. Don't give repu to ppl who voted. 5. I never give toleration to those who will be late. 6. Don't submit more than 1 work. Registration: Code: [b]Username:[/b] [b]age:[/b] send it Via PM. When you collect your works format: Code: [b]Username:[/b] [b]Title of banner:[/b] [b]Where did you get the idea?:[/b] [b]Image:[/b] [b]Credits:[/b] Winner will be announced by me, at 13 september I won't be leader anymore, it will be sis linnie, but I'll open the vote at 13 september 2008, and the result will be announced a week later. Prizes: 1. Your work will be our group official banner 2. We'll have some gifts to prove that you're the winner of this contest. 3. You'll get the chance to make any contest even though you're not the leader. ;) any idea for more prizes? just comment, I'll add it up if it makes sense to me.[/quote] wow! :wow: taht will be great! i think i'll join taht contest! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:30

[ 9 queries - 0.432 second ]
Privacy Policy