• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[b]^[/b] me, i`m fine.. :D .. u?
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[align=center][b]Hello everybody!! Sorry bcaz just now i'm busy.. coz i go sumwhere.. i hope you'll understand[/b][/align]

Last edited by EleeGirl (2008-09-06 05:13:55)

malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]Hello everybody!! Sorry bcaz just now i'm busy.. coz i go sumwhere.. i hope you'll understand[/quote] tahts okii sisz! :D [quote=Jerriedee]^ me, i`m fine.. :D .. u?[/quote] im fine too! gld ur fine! :D
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Ok.Thx siz. Btw,howwas ur day?? hmmmm.. i can't wait for teh result of teh skyline gurl of teh month!! Soo..now can u tell me who u voted for??[/b][/align]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]Ok.Thx siz. Btw,howwas ur day?? hmmmm.. i can't wait for teh result of teh skyline gurl of teh month!! Soo..now can u tell me who u voted for??[/quote] my day's fine.. :D i voted u sisz :D
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi sissies.. yashhh, why do i always have same siggy here in skyline. :disgust: ill change mine. ;]

Last edited by imdemoprincess (2008-09-06 05:48:48)

malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]hi sissies.. yashhh, why do i always have same siggy here in skyline. :disgust: ill change mine. ;][/quote] hehe,, how r yah sisz?
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]malow[/b] ok thx siz.. btw,i made teh tut for yah..check it out XD
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=malow]hehe,, how r yah sisz?[/quote] hi sis. i really worried to my boyfriend he is sick, i miss him.. :penguin:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^tnx ferr teh tut sisz! btw i made this for yah : [spoiler][img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/emo_gurl_214/forsiseleena.gif[/img] or [img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/emo_gurl_214/eleena.gif[/img][/spoiler]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]hi sis. i really worried to my boyfriend he is sick, i miss him.. :penguin:[/quote] aw, hope he get well soon OMG! [b]im sorrii again for double posting![/b] :crybaby: hope youll forgive me :crybaby:

Last edited by malow (2008-09-06 07:01:16)

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=malow]aw, hope he get well soon OMG! im sorrii again for double posting! :crybaby: hope youll forgive me :crybaby:[/quote] thanks! oh, double posting. prevent it next time!
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@Malow: thx siz.. ill use it now.. XD So can i see ur previeew??that tut i made

Last edited by EleeGirl (2008-09-06 07:44:07)

nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi girlz..! glad to join in the fun all of yous are great gfx maker hope to learn from you guys.! hope to be welcome here. PM me if there anything i could do for you.
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]lei[/b] okeii sisz ill prevent it.. =) [b]EleeGirl[/b] ur welcome sisz! glad u use it! ILY! btw wat preview? :D [b] donna[/b] wow! welcome hir sisz! glad ur hir! IMY! :kiss:
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ hehe, you better! :D [quote=nayze]hi girlz..! glad to join in the fun all of yous are great gfx maker hope to learn from you guys.! hope to be welcome here. PM me if there anything i could do for you.[/quote] heyyhoo sis:)! call me LEI! nice meeting ya! welcum here!
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nayze]hi girlz..! glad to join in the fun all of yous are great gfx maker hope to learn from you guys.! hope to be welcome here. PM me if there anything i could do for you.[/quote] Hi Siszie. Nyc to meet you. I miss you! BTW, Nice Siggy.
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]nayze[/b] welcome here sisz.... I was so excited when I saw ur joining request.. welcome sis!! :D Hope you like it here!
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm soo excited for the winner of the "Skyline Gurl of The Month". Sisz, Aina still didn't close the poll. Gosh, I'm soo excited. <3
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] it means she has no time to log in to fstalk, sorry guyz, I'm sure the three of you are excited, but, we've to understand, that she might be very busy at the moment. Let's pray that Ms. Aina will be online soon, and announce who is the skyline girl, and may the best girl win! ;) of course all of you girls are pretty :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:13

[ 10 queries - 0.276 second ]
Privacy Policy