• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[b]@Anne:[/b] okiee.. But for me making ID card is sooo easy.. Why is it hard?? And u dont have to follow exactly like the add ons section.. Just make it for fun!!wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. Btw,siz anne,who did u vote for in teh contest??
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

^hi sisz! can you lend me a tutorial on how to make id like yours?
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]patricia[/b] lol, no, you didn't spam... OT is offtopic and yeah.. it means whatever you have posted DOESN'T related with the topic. Mod EJ said that he is tired and he will continue in deleting threads as soon as he is back online, it's hard since there are so many threads. but we can still make premades why are u sad and angry knowing that other threads haven't been deleted? Do you feel unfair? Being mod is rilli hard, you've to understand em especially they aren't 24/7 in this forum, they need to get on with their lifes too. [b]elee[/b] hahha, yeah.. :D but using addons option it can count how many posts and will automaticly changes :D the vote? naah.. dun vote at all.. I hate voting unless it is necessary... :P
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@Anne:[/b] Yeah,it will AUTOMATICLY change.. but if u make it urself,u have to change agen and agen :wasted: .... [b]Patricia:[/b] Sure..but ill post it later.. I'll Tell u teh link if i made it..

Last edited by EleeGirl (2008-09-01 04:12:16)

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]elee[/b] lol, so why did u prefer to use hard way? :lol:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@Anne: Nooo.. I used the [b]easy[/b] wayy!! :lol:
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

^thank sisz! ok..
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ ur welcum!! And check this gfx i made. [spoiler][img]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/Aprilcutie09/welcum.gif[/img][/spoiler] Nice huh?? If u want to request ID,Welcome message u can Pm meii.
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice sisz! btw, are you finish making it now?
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi gurls..., good afternoon..,
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmmm.. Hi Peepz!! question to all if you see a name liek this: ZSADE or ZSANE, how dya pronounce it? is it liek JADE or JANE? :paranoid: nyahaha just curious..
sarah_55meg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=tinepearl]hi gurls..., good afternoon..,[/quote] gud afternun sissie!!!

Last edited by sarah_55meg (2008-09-01 05:19:29)

kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

@imdemoprincess: noh.. shade is the correct pronounciation i think.. :P thanks you also for the +repu.. :lol: @tinepearl: gud afternoon! how are you? me? i'm eating Ginisang Palaka.. yum yum!
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Pinky_Girly_Patricia]@imdemoprincess: noh.. shade is the correct pronounciation i think.. :P thanks you also for the +repu.. :lol:[/quote] owh haha, im referring to a name. or a name that really sounds liek a name. =| ----- [quote=Pinky_Girly_Patricia]me? i'm eating Ginisang Palaka.. yum yum![/quote] not to make you feel bad, but that's SUPER weird and eew. :puke:
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]SUPER weird and eew[/quote] noh! that's delicious! want some? taste it! are you an ilokano?
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Pinky_Girly_Patricia]noh! that's delicious! want some? taste it! are you an ilokano?[/quote] eew! :puke: i cant even look at a frog! wtf. =| and btw, im not ilokano, im bisaya but i speak fluent tagalog and english.
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

ah . ok. it's up to you.. but for me it is very delicious.. good evening skyliners@!
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

help me skyliners! where can i find a paper back version of breaking dawn???!!!!
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Good Evening Skyline. How's Your Day?
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wee. what's happening hir :D oh gas. congrats to sis anne for being teh member of the month :wow: &&oh. i voted ninafaye as the skyline girl of the month. love yer shades :wow: :lol: [sup] arrgh. ill upload the fansigns on saturday [/sup] [b]gudeve [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:35

[ 9 queries - 0.749 second ]
Privacy Policy