• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

elloo all sizies :D:D:D:D
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

hi sis yna! nice ava:D hi sis linnie

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-08-29 07:09:28)

DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@anne yeah. hehe :D
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]elloo all sizies[/quote] hi sis :D [quote=cutiegal]hi sis yna! nice ava:D[/quote] wee thanks. sis angeli made it :D
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

elo peepz!! "i never knew i could hurt liek this" IM really inlvoe with BYE BYE by Mariah Carey lol
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@andrea[/b] lol yeah sis.. :D just dropping by [b]@lei[/b] yeah, that song is awesome, if u like that song, u would probably like "we belong together - Mariah Carey"
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Heloo Sistaz.. Anyone online in hir?? :D Sorry For Not Being Online Everyday :cool:
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ im here sis. ;) huwee~! im here again. lolz
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[img]http://i34.tinypic.com/sy2k9c.png[/img] [align=center]I've given some thoughts & checking awhile ago... I know sis chii didn't give a big intro about the leader thing, I'm ok with that. I did it this way because I think it's very important when you're given a responsibility, & members look up to you, supporting & honoring you. We are not just a group when we share our personal life here We are a growing siblings of skyline & we're going to make things better hand in hand, and now I'M READY TO ANNOUNCE OUR NEW LEADER. [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/hvza54.png[/img] [/align] Just be observant, this could help skyline to be less spammy & chaotic maybe later on in the future. This could also make our sisters be closer & be compassionate to every members new or old, inside the group, to the general forum, & maybe even in the outside world. for the meantime, while the chosen is already on her throne :P i will stay here for a little bit more, try to keep an eye on everyone. I'm not going to be as active, so prepare for my random message. Let's support our new leader *[b]give a round of applause[/b] :P * to [b]Sis Adrianne[/b]!!! :idea: [u]here are some guidelines[/u]: [spoiler][color=red]be careful on who you approve, check their profile if: --their post is less than 100, --someone you know who spams & flames --they are male (as you know this group is only for girls, as directed by sis Chii) if so, reject them. simple as that. Do not reject people with: - repu, just because they have negative repu doesn't mean they are bad. You have to be open arms to all the newcomers, enable your PMs & TOLERATION is a MUST[/color][/spoiler] [b]here's what she has to say to all[/b]: [quote=anime_mania_01][align=center]I think skyline is good the way it is, but, I think more activities should be done more often. A thing that all members can do. Thank you for even letting me be here, I'll never forget this opportunity, EVER, I promise I'll give my best.[/align][/quote] I just wanted to let you all know, picking for the new leader didn't went in just a snap. I had honorably picked 4 candidates for this position, & the others didn't seem to really mind my offer. I've gotten 2 respectable applications (Addrianne & Zen) & granted, they are who I expected to have responded. Thank you to Adrianne & Zen. Characteristics are very important, the way they have answered my questions was simply showing me how they are. Now I don't know you in real life, but I'm hoping you stay the same as your words. We look forward on having a well characterized leader in our group. [b]Congratulations[/b]! :) [align=center] (hope this message gets read by the [b]Future Leaders of Skyline[/b])[/align]

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-08-29 17:21:39)

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Yup!! I've read it.. quite good!! [quote=_berii.^ü]^ im here sis. huwee~! im here again. lolz[/quote] Hi sizyy! How r yah
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Congratulations sis Addrianne![/b] i give you my Full Support! hope the best for you! even though i didnt became the Leader, it's okay for me because i know that you can do it well more than me. nyahaha. :lol: [quote=anime_mania_01]@lei yeah, that song is awesome, if u like that song, u would probably like "we belong together - Mariah Carey"[/quote] hmmm.. ill try to search that..

Last edited by imdemoprincess (2008-08-29 19:30:20)

kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

wow! gudlack sisz adrianne! btw, goodmorning sisisz!
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]I've given some thoughts & checking awhile ago... I know sis chii didn't give a big intro about the leader thing, I'm ok with that. I did it this way because I think it's very important when you're given a responsibility, & members look up to you, supporting & honoring you. We are not just a group when we share our personal life here We are a growing siblings of skyline & we're going to make things better hand in hand, and now I'M READY TO ANNOUNCE OUR NEW LEADER. Just be observant, this could help skyline to be less spammy & chaotic maybe later on in the future. This could also make our sisters be closer & be compassionate to every members new or old, inside the group, to the general forum, & maybe even in the outside world. for the meantime, while the chosen is already on her throne :P i will stay here for a little bit more, try to keep an eye on everyone. I'm not going to be as active, so prepare for my random message. Let's support our new leader *give a round of applause :P * to Sis Adrianne!!! :idea: here are some guidelines: be careful on who you approve, check their profile if: --their post is less than 100, --someone you know who spams & flames --they are male (as you know this group is only for girls, as directed by sis Chii) if so, reject them. simple as that. Do not reject people with: - repu, just because they have negative repu doesn't mean they are bad. You have to be open arms to all the newcomers, enable your PMs & TOLERATION is a MUST here's what she has to say to all: anime_mania_01 wrote: I think skyline is good the way it is, but, I think more activities should be done more often. A thing that all members can do. Thank you for even letting me be here, I'll never forget this opportunity, EVER, I promise I'll give my best. I just wanted to let you all know, picking for the new leader didn't went in just a snap. I had honorably picked 4 candidates for this position, & the others didn't seem to really mind my offer. I've gotten 2 respectable applications (Addrianne & Zen) & granted, they are who I expected to have responded. Thank you to Adrianne & Zen. Characteristics are very important, the way they have answered my questions was simply showing me how they are. Now I don't know you in real life, but I'm hoping you stay the same as your words. We look forward on having a well characterized leader in our group. Congratulations! :) (hope this message gets read by the Future Leaders of Skyline)[/quote] Congratulations Adrianne. My Pwetty Sisz Has Chosen To Be The Leader. 'Em Very Proud About This Group That Adrianne Has Joined For She Was Picked As Leader. 'Em So Happy For You Sisz. Good Luck! :D [hr][hr][hr] Good Morning Skyliners.
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

again, congratulations to sis Addrianne. can i call you sis Addy? :wasted: haha. yur name too long. ----- August 29, 2008 im so hapy. haha, doubting that i just got 1 award but its okay. also im just top 5. =( but so hapy because i have bf already. :redface: lol
alexandra_roca
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi.. im new here.. Alexandra 12 years old.. :) so good to join here..
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=skyblue][b]^ Hi Alexandra!! Welcome to Skyline!! Stay Active.. How are you sista??[/b][/color][/align]
alexandra_roca
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi eleegirl.... ok i'll stay active as long as i can im fine ^^
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hi Alexandra, welcome here to Skyline! call me LEI
alexandra_roca
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok... tnx........... ^^
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Congratulations to sis Anne! -- Good Day Skyliners.! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:42

[ 9 queries - 0.515 second ]
Privacy Policy