• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote=Pinky_Girly_Patricia]what is caption and slogan?[/quote] it's like example" SKYLINE~ [b]where kawaii gurls meet.[/b] the one in the bold is the slogan or caption /edit when is the finals of the sig contest?

Last edited by imdemoprincess (2008-08-17 02:02:53)

kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

ah.. ok.. thanks.. btw, [color=pink]Gotta go off now! i need to rest! bye![/color] :crybaby:

Last edited by Pinky_Girly_Patricia (2008-08-17 02:11:03)

yalimae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

goodafternoon,,,,to all,, how r yah..?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

good afternoon all :D and welcome to skyline pretty sizies :D
ashedkawaii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

goodafternoon Linniie
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

heyy sis of skyline. i wanna tell . [b]i won't be online later!![/b] imma miss ya! :cry: =( i know, and ill be back..
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

elloo siz ashed :D whatzup ??? :D siz lei what happened siz? :O
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]siz lei what happened siz?[/quote] owh nothing. im just tired =| so i decided not to online later. but changed my mind. :D i will be online. if i can. :P hehe. :penguin: labbyaaa
ashedkawaii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

eow.siz liniie How"s your day? :D Well i gonna off later i don"t think wat"s the time i"ll be off!..but i comment here before i off!.. =) well sissies!.eow again!
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi Guysz. Good Aftie.. Hows Lyf?
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=nahzbate]Nice Ava Sisz Aina...[/quote] thank you <3 [quote=Pinky_Girly_Patricia]ahhh.. ok. i hope our official siggy will be kawaii too much kawaii.[/quote] I'll try :'( [quote=imdemoprincess]welcome to Skyline new members namely sis Rizz and sis Isobel. hehe. good noon guyss how are you?? i want to suggest for the siggy that it will be like small dolls and there is a kawaii highway then there is like a example billboard in the siggy that says SKYLINE. i hope euu understand what i just said.. haha wait.. I think Skyline is not complete, we need a CAPTION or SLOGAN![/quote] I understand your idea for the siggy. xDD hmm.. help meh with the caption/slogan? :3 [quote=Pinky_Girly_Patricia]bye! btw, sisz chii are you the one who made the playlist? can you give me the code of that?[/quote] code sent! xP [quote=imdemoprincess]when is the finals of the sig contest?[/quote] August 20 <3 and then Skyline girl of the month will start at 21 :'D
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]thank you <3[/quote] No Prob Sisz. <3 I'm Soo Excited For The Winner Of The Siggy Contest. ;)
ashedkawaii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh me too i am excited siz nahz

Last edited by ashedkawaii (2008-08-17 04:14:05)

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=Chii]I forgot, and btw, I got new computer so I don't have my old fonts.. I'll tell you when I find it. xD[/quote] It's Okay Sisz Chii... When Is The Deadline For Voting Again?[/b]
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]Skyline girl of the month will start at 21 :'D[/quote] wow! is that a contest? i hope i can join there!
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ninafaye]When Is The Deadline For Voting Again?[/quote] The Deadline Will Be On August 20. Then The SkyLine Gurl Of The Month Will Start On August 21. [quote=Pinky_Girly_Patricia]wow! is that a contest? i hope i can join there![/quote] Of Course You Are Join Sisz.
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]I understand your idea for the siggy. xDD hmm.. help meh with the caption/slogan? :3[/quote] okay.. so in doing that. we have to know the theme of our group. like, what is our group about? what is the main attention? is it for punk, emo, kawaii or a society for girls? etc. in relation to the song skyline, we may also put a sentence lyric on our caption. i suggest. SKYLINE ~ -a female paradise -where girls unite -a peaceful, sisterly society. [b] To Other SKyline Members, please suggest too![/b] [quote=Chii]August 20 <3 and then Skyline girl of the month will start at 21 :'D[/quote] owhh. haha thanks for telling. :3 how is the skyline girl of the month? the leader will choose?
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

what should the gurl do so that she will be the skyline gurl of the month? :D and if she wons what should she do in her group?
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]» sugarstyx_x (August 13 ~ September 13, 2008) `Good Luck <33 change the group leader to sis Linniie when it comes to her day. :]] » Linniie (September 13 ~ October 13, 2008) » ninafaye (October 13 ~ November 13, 2008) » nahzbate (November 13 ~ December 13, 2008) It will change when they're not active.[/quote] owhh! ha, we already have a list pala.. hehe.. gudlak to the candidates
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ayey im back :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:48

[ 9 queries - 0.608 second ]
Privacy Policy