• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

yalimae
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

hi sis chi tnx for accepting. I'm angel yalimae,11 years old going 12 this coming aug.27 Call me angel for short.. hope we can be friends godbless you all
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

good eve all pwetty gurl at hir :D and welcum to new member ;]:wow:
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=leviel]hello. good evening how is everyone? uhhmm is the signature contest done?[/quote] good evening, nope. the signature contest voting has just started. [quote=imdemoprincess]owh. haha i wanna experience summer and winter in japan! but spring there is pretty hot, eh? when i was there, i had nosebleed.[/quote] spring isn't hot. xD spring is on the middle of fall and winter. :] [quote=yna_16]wee. nyt sis aina,nina,nahz. and to all of you. sweetdreams to me.♥[/quote] good nyt sis :3 [quote=yalimae]hi sis chi tnx for accepting. I'm angel yalimae,11 years old going 12 this coming aug.27 Call me angel for short.. hope we can be friends godbless you all[/quote] welcome to skyline <3

Last edited by Chii (2008-08-15 23:48:17)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

eeh good pm ate aina :D didnt sleep yet? :P [spoiler] btw yeh. abot him. he get angry wit me.. and start to ignoring me =( [/spoiler]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] to new members[/b]: WELCOME TO SKYLINE! hope you'll be active here, have fun & meet new people! <333 mwa sis Linniie, [u]kill him[/u] with[b] kindness[/b]! haha .. btw sanxoo for the msg in repu :kiss: ------ [quote=leviel]is the signature contest done?[/quote] No sis, it just started & will last until 20 ;) [quote=malow]@ siz lin wee... congrats siz! i just notice that ur the leader of this group.. :D :D :D[/quote] sanxooo <333 XD I might put sis Linnie here sooner though, can i do that? cause school is starting.. by the end of august. ------ sis chii btw, i like what u did with the voting, hidden =D kewlness[/align]

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-08-15 11:27:29)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ate lin eeh :/ i plann to eat him now =D JK :P whatcha duin nya? :D
xaxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]hello, guys! i'm new in skyline. i'll introduce myself. [b]name:[/b] [i]nicole[/i] (just call me nicca) [b]age:[/b] [i]sory, my age is private :P[/i] just look at my profile for more informations. hope i'm welcome here.[/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ wahahah =D why private siz :P okiedokie welcum to skyline enjoy hir :D ov all :D sleepy :D
xaxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]^ wahahah =D why private siz :P okiedokie welcum to skyline enjoy hir :D ov all :D sleepy :D[/quote] [i] thanks. siz. nighty night ^^[/i] ( it's private coz it's private. hha lolz :lol: )
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lets make a skyline doll contest? what about that? the doll will be our skyline muse? or miss skyline..hahaha..like barbie..cute cute cute? what you think sisters?
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@ate markhevol yeah imma join.. lol! hehe :D well, tats a gud idea! @skyline gud ownin! so long since i visited here! heehe lol
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=nicca07]hello, guys! i'm new in skyline. i'll introduce myself. name: nicole (just call me nicca) age: sory, my age is private :P just look at my profile for more informations.[/quote] Welcome To Skyline Siz, And All To Those NEW MEMBERS Here... [quote=philixre]@skyline gud ownin! so long since i visited here! heehe lol[/quote] Good Mowning To Sisz Philixre... :D Can I Get You YM Address...? :P[/b]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@yalimae hi! welcome to skyline! :D @nicca07 welcome to skyline too! :D @all gud morning! :D how r yah today? :D :D :kiss:[/b]
ashedkawaii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@Group(Topic)Skyline [i]eow Sisters,Murneen to all How are you?well fine me have a nice day.. Today is Saturday,Right?Eow again :thumbsup:[/i] @Skyline Members [b]Yalimae and nicca [/b] [u][i]Thanks for joing are group!..Hope you like are group[/i][/u]

Last edited by ashedkawaii (2008-08-15 21:10:27)

malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ hi siz! moniing too! :D im fine! :D
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hey skyline.. I'm ur newest member :D Hope I'll get fun and have friends here..
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ hi siz! welcum to skyline! be active! :D :D :D
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wee.hi to layne,sis nicca &yalimae. welcome to skyline. :D ------------------------------------------ hi to all :kiss:
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]To NEW Members In Skyline: So,So,So Happy That You Join This Group... Your Very Welcome Here... :D @All Skyline Members: Good Mowning...! ;)[/b]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi sis yna nd sis nina :D how r yah :kiss:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:29

[ 9 queries - 0.639 second ]
Privacy Policy