• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Chii
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote=mharkevol]im 23 sis (^V~) sis lin told me were in the same age. "i mean almost" and we're one of the eldest here. (~_~) how about you sissy? got no idea. just new here!!!ooopps[/quote] wew. I think so? I'm only 15 and turning 16 this coming october.. but some people said, my personality is not age 15 or 16.. they said it looks matured. o_O [quote=ninafaye]Can I PM You The Rules? :D[/quote] sure. :]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[align=center][quote=ninafaye]She is A Later Ago Sisz... But Now She is Online! :crybaby: I Also Like To Chat With Her Sisz... She is So A Nice Gurl (Linniie) I Wish She Is My Sister! :D[/quote] Ohh. Okie. I Didn't Notice That She Is Online.. [hr][hr][hr] Hi Sisz Aina..[/align]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

gud aftie to all! :D
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=mharkevol]because im a girl -by kiss (english version pls) i have one if you need it (^V~)[/quote] singingbox doesn't have a english version of this song D: mind to upload it there? the one you have? xD [quote=cutest08]1 song ok.. "Phai lam sao?" S.H.E (What should I do?)[/quote] I can't see it in singingbox. D: [quote=sugarstyx_x]"Your Heart Is An Empty Room" by Death Cab for Cutie[/quote] I can't also find this song T_T [quote=nahzbate]About Making A Playlist For Our Group. Can You Add This One: Gotta Find You - CAMP ROCK[/quote] Can't find the song sis. D: [quote=nahzbate]Hi Sisz Aina..[/quote] halu sis. :] [quote=malow]gud aftie to all! :D[/quote] good afternoon. :'D
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]Can't find the song sis. D:[/quote] Try To Search That In musicdumper.com Sisz, I Just Searched It And Here's The MP3 URL: http://h1.ripway.com/ttom/364681-GottaFindYou.mp3 [quote=Chii]halu sis. :][/quote] Hows Lyf Sisz? New Playlist.. Lurve It.♥

Last edited by nahzbate (2008-08-09 04:58:31)

IbLizMutz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

cc linnie how are you :cry: :cry::crybaby: :crybaby: miss u :crybaby: :crybaby:
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=nahzbate]Try To Search That In musicdumper.com Sisz, I Just Searched It And Here's The MP3 URL: http://h1.ripway.com/ttom/364681-GottaFindYou.mp3[/quote] I've already added the song that you have been requested. :] [quote=nahzbate]Hows Lyf Sisz? New Playlist.. Lurve It.♥[/quote] I don't think my life is good. D: don't ask why. lol xD I'm glad that you like the playlist. :D
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Can I Request A Song/Playlist Song... Here: Please Don't Stop The Music By: Rihanna Hips Don't Lie By: Shakira Low by: Florida Always Be My Baby By: David Cook Realize By: Colbie Caillat Glamorous By: Fergie Clumsy By: Fergie First Love By: UTADA HIKARU Big Girls Don't Cry By: Fergie Gonna Edit This If I Think A Song... Thanks![/b]

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-08-09 05:26:37)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]I've already added the song that you have been requested. :][/quote] Thanks Sisz Lurve Yah..[quote=Chii]I don't think my life is good. D: don't ask why. lol xD I'm glad that you like the playlist. :D[/quote] I Was Going To Ask Why... But Then You Said I Won't Ask.. Hehe.. Yeah Sisz I Surely Love The Playlist.
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks For Granting My Request Sisz... I Edited Already and Added A New Song! Thanks![/b]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ninafaye]Can I Request A Song/Playlist Song... Here: Please Don't Stop The Music By: Rihanna Hips Don't Lie By: Shakira Low by: Florida Gonna Edit This If I Think A Song...[/quote] Added. [b] Song Request(s) is Unlimited, so tell me your songs guys.. If I didn't see your requested song(s) and still want it to be added; then give me a link in your request(s) song(s).[/b]
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Request Again: [i] Buttons By: Pussycat Dolls Lucky By: Britney Spears Oops I Did It Again By: Britney Spears And Also A New Request: Buh-Bye By: Maria Carey [/i] Hope Yah Can Add This Again Sisz... Thanks![/b]

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-08-09 05:50:17)

Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: Music Playlist Updated.[/b] [i]/edit[/i] I think I need to extend the submission of entries >.> because the contest has only have 1 contestant. D:

Last edited by Chii (2008-08-09 07:08:28)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Gud evening guys! @Siz Lin,uhmm.. theres are LISTEN there from Beyonce Knowles.. And Can u add teh Original Always be my baby.. MAriah Carey! Crushed-Rosette Chemical Reacts-Aly And AJ No One-Aly And AJ Into The Rush-Aly And AJ Potential Breakup Song(mah Fav)-ALy And AJ Ever-Veronicas [/b][/align]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-08-09 09:14:53)

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=cutest08]Gud evening guys! @Siz Lin,uhmm.. theres are LISTEN there from Beyonce Knowles.. And Can u add teh Original Always be my baby.. MAriah Carey! We Belong Together-Mariah Carey From the bottom fo the broken heart-Britney spears Born to make u happy-Britney Spears Crazy Love-Beyonce Naughty Girl-Beyonce Crushed-Rosette How can sorry ever ment of broken heart-Rosette Chemical Reacts-Aly And AJ No One-Aly And AJ Into The Rush-Aly And AJ Potential Breakup Song(mah Fav)-ALy And AJ Ever-Veronicas Mirror Mirror-M2M the day you went away-M2M Pretty Boy-M2M Do it well-Jennifer Lopez aka J.LO Cry-Mandy Moore Only Hope-Mandy More Heaven-Many More Beautiful-Cristina Aguilera The Voice Within-Cristina Aguilera Reflection-Cristina Aguilera Dirty-Cristina Aguilera Candyman-Cristina Aguilera Get up-Ciara Like you-Ciara ft.BowBow! Bring me to life-Evanescense Sweet Sacrifice-Evanescence My Immortal-Evanescence and many many more! i idolize of all that! Esp.Aly And AJ[/quote] Woah! :O Many Request There Sisz... And I've Seen That You Are Soo Demanding To Sisz Chii Sisz... To Edit Something and Blah, Blah, Blah! :D Anywayz, Good Evening Skyliners... How's Your Day? Are You Asking Me? Well, 'Em Fine, Thank You! :D:D:D[/b]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^^ im not rushing her.. its so many srry i edit meii post![/b][/align]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Good Evening Skyliners.♥
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=cutest08]^^ im not rushing her.. its so many srry i edit meii post![/quote] Sorry Sisz Aila. Hope You Didn't Get Mad To Me. 'Em So Sorry [hr][hr][hr] [quote=nahzbate]Good Evening Skyliners.♥[/quote] Good Evening Too Sisz Nahzbate! How's Day!?[/b]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ Fine.. And Bored..
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=nahzbate]^^ Fine.. And Bored..[/quote] Me Too, Em Bored! So Boring! Why? Anywayz, God Evening Skyliners! :D[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:00

[ 10 queries - 1.156 second ]
Privacy Policy