• ARCHIVES 
  • » when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

Pages: 12345678..8

when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

tursunder
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

when i hear the word [b]FRIENDSTER[/b] :penguin: i am thinking: # what is the best layout for my profile #many friends to be.. . #what is the new tricks posted in friendstertalk #many website to be use in friendster #the friendster maintenance :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :arrow: [url]http://friendster.com/tursunder[/url]
kim_mychem
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

[b]wen i hear the word *friendster*,i thnk ov: =new frnds =comntz =phtos =lays =codes.. x]][/b]
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:Dpix, friends..
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

comments!!!!!! new friends of course...=)
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

pictures.. profile layout ;)
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

>friend requests.. >comments.. >layouts.. >pictures..
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

When I hear the word friendster the things that comes in my mind is: [b]layout. friends. pictures. comments.[/b]:D
miraclesoul14
» n00b
1969-12-31

WHen i hEard that Word... the First thIng that come's to mAH MInd is........ WHAts that Word came fRom?... does it exist?... but when i registered at it... i FELt comfROtable cause its the most easiest site ive ever seenn...... there's no such ka ekekan in That :oFRiendster:o
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

when i hear da word prendster... it's -about prends.. -sisterzs!., heheheh
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends.. layouts.. comes to my mind.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it's about interacting online. eventhough someone is far, he/she is always reachable through FS :eh:
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

when i think of friendster.. i think of bugs.. hehe tweaks friends comments posers rippers dummies.. hehe those are the things that pops in my head whenever i hear friendster
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]When i hear the word "friendster"[/b] :arrow: comments :arrow: bulletin :arrow: messages :arrow: ftalk :arrow: layouts
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

when i hear friendster the first thing that comes to my mind is editing my proff and next is ftalk then codes.
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

make friends..!!
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hhmmm.. mine is new friends add comments layouts
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Friends,Profile,Layout. :lol:
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]when i hear the word ''friendster'' :arrow: friends :arrow: comments :arrow: photos :arrow: codes ..hehe.. :][/align]
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Friendster?!.[/b]-Commentarios -Layout Editting^^ -Friends -Tricks -Famous Site -My partner! :P -Survey(Bulletin Board)
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when i hear that word i think of friends and comments
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:27

[ 9 queries - 0.070 second ]
Privacy Policy