• ARCHIVES 
  • » when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

Pages: 112345678..8

when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

comments friends updates cool layouts new friends requests. hahaha
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

friends comments and boys.. lol
x avie x
» n00b
1969-12-31

friends,comments and pictures.
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

more friends. ! and profile constructions.etc.
mitchterz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

friends posers layouts ftalk and and and my account hahaha =D
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Comes to my mind.. Ahm.. Coztumize, pics && info's.[/b]
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

When i hear the word "friendster" my favorite website. many friends. many comments. and nice profile.
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][i]comments comments and comments![/i][/b] :kiss:

Last edited by brentda (2008-09-17 22:16:39)

clykie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]mmmhhhffff.....[/i] [b]wvm comments EpTok[/b]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

.... :arrow: Friendstertalk :arrow: comments :arrow: new message :arrow: layouts
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: Comments :arrow: Friend Requests :arrow: Profile Views :arrow: & Pictures :P
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][sup]when i hear the word friendster..[/sup] [sup]-friends[/sup] [sup]-layouts[/sup] [sup]-codes[/sup] [sup]-posers[/sup][/align]
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

when i was in grade six i think and i i don't even know a single fact about fster... :retard:
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

comments... friends... and profy^^
ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I herd that... [quote]:arrow: Websites :arrow: Codes (such as CSS JS HTML) :arrow: Friends :arrow: Blogs :arrow: peer pressure :P[/quote] [spoiler][align=center]:penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:[/align][/spoiler]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler]:arrow: Layout :arrow: friendrequest :arrow: comment :arrow: bulletins :arrow: messages :arrow: pictures :arrow: featured friends :arrow: ftalk :arrow: fslayoutsonline.com :arrow: fstutorials[/spoiler]

Last edited by mG (2008-09-19 11:35:49)

nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i thought it was liek an email adress.. wtf? stupid me :lol::lol: i thought its liek.. nina@friendster.com :lol::lol: lolwuts?
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. COMMENTS cOmMents [b]Friends..[/b] n etc :D comes to my mind.
e_r_i_c040
» FTalker
1969-12-31

friends comment new picture ^^
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

when i hear the word friendster... friends! comments!:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

Pages: 112345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:16

[ 9 queries - 0.067 second ]
Privacy Policy