• ARCHIVES 
  • » when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

Pages: 1..12345678

when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

PhRem
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

[align=center][img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img] [color=#f0adad]Friend Requests![/color] [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img][/align]
engrmelvin326
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

i think -maintenance - js - fren requests
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]friends comments posers social networking site layouts[/b]
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

when i hear the word friendster >how many friends he/she have? >comments >background CSS >profile >and ftalk
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]When I hear the word friendster.. A lot of friends Comments Beautiful Profiles..[/b]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

When I heard the word friendster i think of Friendster Update and Comment.
amaine_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when i hear friendster comments photos and friends
Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]:arrow: When I heard the word [i]Friendster[/i], I'm thinking about my [b]Friends[/b] & my [b]Comments[/b] there :D[/align]
jHejHe18
» n00b
1969-12-31

When I hear the word "friendster". There is only two words that comes to my mind. "Online Friends".
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Yeap, Online friends :)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

My messages and friends.
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: website :arrow: friends :arrow: comments :arrow: messages :arrow: pix :D :D :D
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i]When i hear the word "friendster"[/i] friends, more friends, comments, more comments, codes, more codes, hehehe..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]:arrow: Friends :arrow: Comments :arrow: Messages :arrow: Layouts :arrow: Codes :arrow: Linkers :arrow: Generators :arrow: Viewers :arrow: Pictures :arrow: Friendster Talk :thumbsup: [/i][/b]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: New Friend Request :arrow: New Message :arrow: New Comments :D:D:D
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

comments,friends,profile views,friend requests and more.. :D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: Making new friends :arrow: Reply some comments :arrow: Reply some messages :arrow: Add & view new photos :arrow: Post & view bulletins :arrow: View Profile :D
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: comment :arrow: friends :arrow: ftalk :arrow: photos =)=)
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm :| , when i heard the word [b]friendster[/b], i think comments, add as a friend,=)

Last edited by JEANUJEAN (2008-12-03 09:33:31)

N4R5i5
» FTalker
1969-12-31

comment friends chat
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:25

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy