• ARCHIVES 
  • » when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

Pages: 1..12345678

when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

leipot
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

chatbox HAHAHA =)=) it's my home
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

ma best sissy and bestie in there! :lol:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

friends. schoolmates. family. kumares and kumpares. love ones. tweaks. hehe
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow~ can't live without it.. :rolleyes:
shangeLL
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] friend:lol::o:O;]:drool:=|:|=)=):)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)s[/b]
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: friends request...... :arrow: comments....
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Applications :thumbsup: [/i][/b]
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue][i]When i hear "Friendster" -Friends -Messages -Comments -Blogs -Photos -Codes -Updates -Who viewed me -and Maintenance... hahahha very many... [spoiler][b]But not as many as you think... :lol:[/b][/spoiler][/color][/i]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

When i hear the word friendster, the first thing that always comes up to my mind is.. The friendster logo.. [img]http://images.friendster.com/images/friendster_nav_logo.png[/img]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Maintenance[/i] :thumbsup: [/b]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

comments.. and layouts.. haha..
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

friends and profile. xd
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

messages, comments, who viewed me, pending friend request. arranged in no particular order. :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Updates[/i], dat's we'r experiencing ryt now. :angry: [/b]
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Friends Codes Tweaks Friends-again Profile
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

codes nyahahaha
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b-]friends -commenrts -message..[/b] :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Filtering codes. :) [/b]
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:arrow: posers! :D :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Friendster virus. :angry: [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:40

[ 9 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy