• ARCHIVES 
  • » when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

Pages: 12345678..8

when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

leviel
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends.. comes to my mind.[/quote] so the thread wont be spammy :thumbsup:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

:arrow: [b]Moved from Underground to Chit Chat[/b]
fairy_98
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

[b]When i hear the word "friendster" [/b] i think of more more more :arrow: -maintenance -codes -tricks -friends -and of course, posers =)
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: Website.. ^^ :arrow: friends.. ^^ :arrow: bulletins.. ^^
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

when i hear the word friendster.. -a website - friends that's all comes 2 mah mind when i hear da word friendster
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

When i hear the word "friendster" Friends, Comments, messages and new photos.. Ftalk and The Cradle.. Linkers.. Ripway, Imageshack, FileAve... come to my mind.
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

when i heard that word? friends codes (css, html, js) comments
darkswit83
» n00b
1969-12-31

comment chats. photos. layouts :]]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]comments.pictures.ftalk.layouts[/b]
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: comments :arrow: friends :arrow: photos :arrow: ftalk ;)
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: comments :arrow: photos
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: friends :arrow: comments :arrow: pix :arrow: posers :D:D:D [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/Untitled-2.gif[/img]
sossycutegirl
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]when i hear the word friendster it comes on my mind friend[/b]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: many friends :arrow: tweaking :arrow: updates, updates, and updates.
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: website.. Google random search :arrow: from my friend =)
minnieeatszombies
» n00b
1969-12-31

When i hear the word "friendster".. - friends - codes - updates - photos - ftalk - blogs =) =) =)
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

layouts!! ahahahaha :D friends! comments! hahaha
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]When i hear the word "friendster"[/b] > photos > comments > who's viewed me ahahaha..
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

When I hear the word Friendster simple the first thing comes to my mind, too many people addicted on this thing hehehe[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4386/bwahahayi2.gif[/img]
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

posers..err..hate em
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:43

[ 10 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy