• ARCHIVES 
  • » when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

Pages: 12345678..8

when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

outqast
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

"friendster" one thing in mind!!! oops...PINOY xa....friendster eh...ussually kc sa states.."myspace"...di ba?!?! coorect!!! :eh:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

When i hear the word "friendster" , the things that come to my mind are ... :arrow: keeping in touch with my friends&family back @ the Phils. :arrow: comments :arrow: photos :arrow: other people's profiles :arrow: FTalk :D
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:arrow: Meeting/having Friends :arrow: socializing w/ other ppl
abaver
» n00b
1969-12-31

:ofriends :losers ;]who's viewed me
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0066]when i hear the word frndster, PICTURES, COMMENTS and FRIENDS comes to my mind.[/color]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

war comment =D friend ftalk!!! :wow: linker :doubt: js and maintenance wkwwkkww
mikkz95
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when i hear the word "friendster" - # of views - comments - friends :) - ftalk :)
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

when i hear the word friendster, [b]friends, blog, comments, layout, pictures, internet and fun[/b] comes into my mind. :D
_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

- [add meh! =D] friends - comments. - layouts[codes] :lol:
ajhay12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=royalblue]Friendster for me is addiction!haha[/color]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: friends :arrow: comments :arrow: codes :lol:
pink.ikay.18.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

friendster came from the word FRIEND. ;) [img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x272/coke20202/Siggies%20Gallery/deathnote-siggie7.gif[/img]
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tricks in customizing your proffy!! i got a perfect score on our computer exam topic html.. tnx for friendster!!! [img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x272/coke20202/Siggies%20Gallery/deathnotesiggie10.gif[/img]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hhmm .. :arrow: comments :arrow: friends :arrow: fansign :arrow: chatt :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Layouts![/b] since i'm not that active in friendster (like in my comments, friends, and pictures), i spend most of my time with layouts. hehe
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

:arrow: popularity
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

friend request! comments, enemyies, past lovers!:lol:
velerry4
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]a friend that introduce the website[/b] =)
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

When i hear the word "friendster" ahm.. frends.. comments.. codes.. photos.. wvm.. thats it..
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

old school friends...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » when you hear the word "friendster" what comes to your mind? :/ :arrow: when you comment,you should comment like this: [quote]When i hear the word "friendster" Comments.. Ftalk.. Pictures.. Friends

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:44

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy