• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

neverloved15
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy. [b]GRAY[/b]- having a boring time. [b]BLACK[/b]- craving for chocolate. [b]AQUA[/b]- hyper hyper. [b]ORANGE[/b]- not in love. [b]SKY BLUE[/b]-calm. [b]RED[/b]- happy because the person you love loves you back. [b]BROWN[/b]- you like someone. [b]SILVER[/b]- thinking of someone. [b]MAGENTA[/b]- heart broken. [b]BROWN[/b]- the person you like doesn't like you. [b]PEACH[/b]- your not bored. you got a lot of fun activities to do. [b]GOLD[/b]- saving money for this vacation. [b]CHOCOLATE[/b]- your really in love and you cant stop thinking about the person you love. [b]HOT PINK[/b]- you feel hot. [b]BLUE[/b]- you like someone but you don't know how that someone feels about you [align=center] my color is [b]GREEN [/b]and [b]BLUE[/b]..[/align]

Last edited by neverloved15 (2008-08-24 02:15:16)

shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

mine is [b]chocolate[/b]:D
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

my color is.... SILVER- thinking of someone. xD
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=yunish]my color is.... SILVER- thinking of someone. xD[/quote] hus that sumone u think about?ayee.. perhaps a boyfriend or a crush?haha! i hope he's thinking of you too..:)

Last edited by neverloved15 (2008-08-22 06:39:07)

yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=neverloved15]hus that sumone u think about?ayee.. perhaps a boyfriend or a crush?haha! i hope he's thinking of you too..:)[/quote] hehe. :) whoever that person is. :) anyway, you look familiar. hehe. i dont know if i just know someone who looks like you.. :)

Last edited by yunish (2008-08-18 08:05:30)

pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like black and white..:D cuz that is simbol of my life.. eheehee.. :D

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2008-08-18 08:18:21)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my color is hot pink., :lol: so hot..in here.xD
eya_14
» n00b
1969-12-31

>>:cry:chocolate
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]CHOCOLATE[/b]- your really in love and you cant stop thinking about the person you love. yeah,i think?
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

my color is... BLACK.. hahaha:lol:
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

choco here ... my story: [url]http://theftalk.com/t39769-Emotional-Story.html[/url] +reputation please
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

violet... i really love this color... for bitter persons
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

BLUE and SILVER....:)
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

chocolate and blue
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

mine is purple. :doubt:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im gray as of now [b]GRAY- having a boring time.[/b]
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

GREY .. SILVER ... BLACK.. hu has chocolate???
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=yunish][quote=neverloved15]hus that sumone u think about?ayee.. perhaps a boyfriend or a crush?haha! i hope he's thinking of you too..:)[/quote] hehe. :) whoever that person is. :) anyway, you look familiar. hehe. i dont know if i just know someone who looks like you.. :)[/quote] haha..you also look familiar to me..did you take the UPCAT?
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

My coLor is... Choco...XD hahaw~~~~:eh:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]WHITE -having problems.[/b] [i]ahaha. dat's true. lools. :D[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:08

[ 10 queries - 0.252 second ]
Privacy Policy