• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

maantots009
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

chocolate and aqua baby :]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

PINK- feeling so happy wah! yeah i agree! :thumbsup:
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

for now, my color is..... [b] BLUE[/b]- you like someone but you don't know how that someone feels about you :lol: simply because i'm loving the color blue right now..
lady7th
» n00b
1969-12-31

BLUE- you like someone but you don't know how that someone feels about you hahaha.. mine is blue XDD
jujum
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For me... I Like [b]Green[/b]... :D:thumbsup:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im color gray now "GRAY- having a boring time" im really bored :smoke:
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like blue. that is right 4 me... :lol:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely.:cry:
jujum
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i have a WHITE now.. :doubt::doubt::doubt:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mine is BROWN :|
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]BLUE[/b] :D yyay .. that's me :D
killxromance
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]GREEN-sick[/b] :disgust::question:
xoxoramielxoxo
» n00b
1969-12-31

pink.pink.pink...lurve pink
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=neverloved15]BLUE- you like someone but you don't know how that someone feels about you[/quote] dats my color :)
jujum
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Blue for me now.. :D:D:D
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Im [b]Red[/b]!! ++WeL.. ++I DefiNiTelY haPPy wiTh mY BoYfriEnD, ++BUt im NoT SuRe About hiS actioNs.. ++U knOw..:rolleyes:
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

SKY BLUE-calm!!!! =)
vengeful_witch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Dark Red :D Love that color
_camille_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

PEACH- your not bored. you got a lot of fun activities to do. i agree
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]mine's [i]white & gray[/i][/b]:/ [b]....hving problems & bored at d same tym.....[/b]:disgust::doubt:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:24

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy