• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

[i][align=center]` mine .. [b]choco blue ..[/b] =|[/align][/i]
strawberry143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

[b]sky blue[/b] kinda reminds me of someone.=|
Lil.mamhie_11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: me hOt pInk ang bLue haha... =D[/b]
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]CHOCOLATE[/b]- your really in love and you cant stop thinking about the person you love. [b] definitely ü[/b]
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine is Purple and Magenta..=)
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i am a [b][color=hotpink]PINK[/color], a [color=red]RED[/color], and a [color=gray]SILVER[/color][/b] today.. :wow:
~hitomi_hitomi~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

red and black is cool
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink][b]HOT PINK :D[/b][/color]

Last edited by gratitude1 (2008-10-31 04:08:34)

van08
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=magenta][b]MAGENTA[/b][/color]- heart broken.
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: mine is RED- happy because the person you love loves you back. with a touch of SKY BLUE coz im calm.. :D
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Im Kinda Purple today,... *sigh...
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Silver :D i'm thinking of someone =)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]skyblue and red.[/b]:P
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'm BLUE today, not because I feel sad, but because it's the color of my shirt :D
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

skyblue- calm :D:D:D:D
deceived.ang35
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] mine is green [/b][/align]
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue] SKY BLUE. :D [/color] [color=brown] CHOCOLATE ~yum!~ [/color] [b] WHiTE [/b] :D ahaha. :lol:

Last edited by xenshen (2008-11-02 01:17:01)

ilabux0omUch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: CHOCOLATE- your really in love and you cant stop thinking about the person you love.:D
rh0pie
» n00b
1969-12-31

my c0lor is purple..
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow:white and gray
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:40

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy