• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

[align=center][b]my color is black and pink~!![/b][/align]
wondering_ed
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

I guess I'll go with purple-blue. Thats how I am as of this time. feeling a little lonely. While loving someone and feeling confused if she really loves me or not. Isnt that ironic? Its hard to expect on nothing... Me + Love + her = I love her She + Love + me = ??????
synthe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

aquamarine and electric blue.. --------------------- i just like the names and the effect of teh color.. --------------------- synthe
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=aquamarine]like this?^^^[/b][/color] [b][color=black]@topic my color for today is Black [/b][/color]

Last edited by jesusfreaks (2008-11-02 11:24:15)

bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me.. and shades of blue.. coz for me blue signifies tranquility
gelz23
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D [b]my color is PINK![/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]it's chocolate, chocolate, & chocolate.........ayieeeee.......[/b][/color] :redface::redface::redface:
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mine is [b]brown[/b].. haha..
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

brown and silver.. =)
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine is purple and silver =|
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my fav color is black and white ( i dont like green :lol: )
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[color=blue][b]BLUE[/b][/color]- you like someone but you don't know how that someone feels about you :cry:
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

GREEEN GREEEEN GREEEN and forever will be
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mah color is RED
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]mine is black! I wanna eat chocolates!!! Weee![/b]
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i really love [i][b]purple[/b][/i].... Wow!!...the definition fits my situation....:o:o//.... im a little lonely...
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my color is white=having problems. ow i have so many problems.T_T
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mine is [b]GRAY[/b] GRAY- having a boring time. yeah its true!!!!
fLutterblue07
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mine are: :arrow: [b]BLUE[/b]- you like someone but you don't know how that someone feels about you :arrow: [b]Sky blue[/b]- calm.. :) also my fave colors!! =)
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

black and white. chocolates and problems :O wth. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:01

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy