• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

lesterXlester
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

Dark Green|Orange and Maroon... Nyehehehe:D
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

[color=pink] my color is PINK[/color] and [color=silver] SILVER :)[/color]
sarah_55meg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my color is [b]sky blue[/b]
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

*my color is blue:)
chInItoh27
» n00b
1969-12-31

Aqua and black.:eh:
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

black[color=pink][align=center][b]& pink :):thumbsup:[/color][/align][/b]
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me is Yellow.. hahaha, yellow so cheer up.. and i also like candy :)
KyleSt3r
» n00b
1969-12-31

mines [b]GRAY- having a boring time.[/b]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

mah colors are... PURPLE- feeling a little lonely. WHITE -having problems. BLACK- craving for chocolate. AQUA- hyper hyper. MAGENTA- heart broken. BROWN- the person you like doesn't like you. lolx... too many coloors... :( ~juliene~
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]brown[/b] i like someone..:D
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my color is Sky Blue-- Calm^^:D im calm at all times^^
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mine is [b]chocolate[/b] and [b]blue[/b] :crybaby:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

PINK- feeling so happy.:D
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=yellow]YELLOW[/color],[color=red]red[/color] are my colors.
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] black-craving for chocolate.. huhu..[/b]
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

RED- happy because the person you love loves you back. 'nd that's one is true!:D:thumbsup:
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i really liked sky blue ever since... so i guess it being described as calm... hmmmm very much like me... i'm always of the calm and silent type :D
cherubic_baozhai
» n00b
1969-12-31

..black....hehehehehehe...obvious..
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

red!! hehe... cool!! :D
felicitytine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://picasion.com/pic3/da9ebcc7561f7da5baca8bb51b862a84.gif[/img] mine is silver and brown... so, lonely.. [img]http://picasion.com/pic3/da9ebcc7561f7da5baca8bb51b862a84.gif[/img]

Last edited by felicitytine13 (2008-08-30 22:12:40)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:41

[ 9 queries - 0.078 second ]
Privacy Policy