• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

my color is SILVER- thinking of someone.
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

green :|:|:|:|:|:|
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

pink and black :eh: :eh: :eh:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Blue[/i] :arrow: you like someone, but you don't know how that someone feels about you. :) [/b]
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

pink with touch of red..hehe :D
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img] [i][color=#f0adad]Well.. Im Gold and Purple today..[/color][/i] [img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][/align]
alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhmmm.....mine is blue...hehe :D =D
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

PURPLE- feeling a little lonely. MAGENTA- heart broken. BLUE- you like someone but you don't know how that someone feels about you haixt. what a sad Christmas...
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

pink haha blooming for long :P
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'm an AQUA and GRAY today.... :rolleyes:
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Mine is Gray and Blue
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm gray today. :D:D:D
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

red and black... :)
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

red.....im inlove!!
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]CHOCOLATE[/b] - your really in love and you cant stop thinking about the person you love. yes i am <33
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

GREEN-sick SKY BLUE-calm. :D
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][align=center][b]pink , black and aqua ! :lol: yipee ! my fave combi : pink and black suits my mood =D [/b][/align][/color]
kiarix23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hot pink.. haha.. lol. i prefer PINK.
mythily08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][u]RED[/u][/b]- happy because the person you love loves you back. :wow: yeah bah! ahehe..
armiesy
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine is silver :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are the colors that you can choose from: [b]PURPLE[/b]- feeling a little lonely. [b]WHITE[/b] -having problems. [b]YELLOW[/b]- addicted to candy. [b]GREEN[/b]-sick [b]PINK[/b]- feeling so happy.

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:27

[ 9 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy