• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] :arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in yo

Pages: 123456..6

[align=center][b] :arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in yo

xelcris
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] :arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in yo

[quote=jmaex3]xelcris wrote: y r u in states? ahh... i z...wow heheh... sosyal heheh.. gudluck in ur studies.. ahhh heheh... nyc... be loyal to that org. and be proud... so ur from cebu? hmm.. so ur in 3rd year now... heheh... nyc... gudluck =) :thumbsup: my mom decided to move to the states with my dad, so now i'm here =] i am originally from leyte, but i've always spent much of my time in cebu on the days i wasnt in school. thanks =] do you know of any good universities in Cebu with a good sorority house???[/quote] ahhh.. so hmm ur nw an american citzen, am i ryt? where in leyte? ive heard of rumor that leyte is a scary place, too many ghost heheheh... y cebu and not leyte? ahmm.. hmm hus living in cebu nw? hmm... sorority house? hmm.. i dont really know... ive nver been to that place heheh.... u wl have hard tym finding a sorority house here in the philippines... bcoz the majority here... is that fraternity(guys) is with SOrority(girls).. or mixed... actually ive never heard of an org here in the philippines that hve only sorority or fraternity heheh... hmmm... try to search the net... aw aheheh... ive seen a link for u probs... here it is... i think u will hve hard tym to find in cebu a sorority org... :cry: [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fraternities_and_sororities_in_the_Philippines[/url]
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] :arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in yo

it has nothing to do in your life.. that's all i can say! :paranoid:
jud_10131
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good? 1. no i'm not a member of fraternity/sorority... 2. they are good but sometimes they are bad....sorry for this statement because i have no idea... 3. keep up all the good job out there... 4. Good because fraternity/sorority is an organization where you can develop your skills,leadership and behavior,,the name fraternity/sorority became a Bad organization for others because some of their member is abusing fraternity,some of their members usually fight because they know that all or many of their members in that organization will help them...:wallbash::wallbash:
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=xelcris]are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good?[/quote] 1. no,and i`ll never will be 2.this things are ok if they aren`t ment to hurt anybody or themselfs and saying pathetic and vulgar words.If there purpose is only friendship. 3.they should quit fraternity for their own sake 4. it`s good if the purpose is only friendhip but if they are hurting others,its bad. my opinion.ONLY.
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xelcris]:arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good?[/quote] - Yes - Tau Gamma Phi - It's all a matter of social perspective... maybe good... maybe bad... - There are three kinds of frat men/women: one who uses a frat, one that gets used by the frat, and one who benefits and is a benefactor to the frat - As I've previously said, it's all a matter of social perspective... but experience-wise, it's a good reality grip...
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=joedazh]it has nothing to do in your life.. that's all i can say! :paranoid:[/quote] :| Y? [quote=jud_10131]:arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good? 1. no i'm not a member of fraternity/sorority... 2. they are good but sometimes they are bad....sorry for this statement because i have no idea... 3. keep up all the good job out there... 4. Good because fraternity/sorority is an organization where you can develop your skills,leadership and behavior,,the name fraternity/sorority became a Bad organization for others because some of their member is abusing fraternity,some of their members usually fight because they know that all or many of their members in that organization will help them...:wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] try to come in one house fraternity/sorority and ask them to orient u... or use the net and search about fraternity... dont be lazy searching for these.. knowledge is power... =) :thumbsup: hmm. tnx for ur opinion.. even though u didnt know dat much about frat.. uve hav a great ideas... heheh... ur good man! =) :thumbsup: [quote=ino24]xelcris wrote: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good? 1. no,and i`ll never will be 2.this things are ok if they aren`t ment to hurt anybody or themselfs and saying pathetic and vulgar words.If there purpose is only friendship. 3.they should quit fraternity for their own sake 4. it`s good if the purpose is only friendhip but if they are hurting others,its bad. my opinion.ONLY.[/quote] it depends on the fraternity/sorority u entered... not all fraternities/sororities are bad.. and fraternity/sorority is not bad... its on the [b]member/PEople[/b] of the so called frat/sor, [b]NOt the Organization they enter iN..[/b] im xur.. all frat/sor org. is built for the friendship and brothrhood.. it is not for war... tnx for the INfo.. still appreciated it.. =) :thumbsup: [quote=Cryogenix]xelcris wrote: :arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good? - Yes - Tau Gamma Phi - It's all a matter of social perspective... maybe good... maybe bad... - There are three kinds of frat men/women: one who uses a frat, one that gets used by the frat, and one who benefits and is a benefactor to the frat - As I've previously said, it's all a matter of social perspective... but experience-wise, it's a good reality grip...[/quote] [b]wow.. GReat IDea u GOt THere BRo![/b] =) :thumbsup: nyc... [b]Ariba Triskelion![/b] =) :thumbsup: i hve many friends in ur org bro, here in MSu in My Place... :) :thumbsup: [align=center][i][b]Thanks FOr the CommEnts/Opnions u gve here... Have a nyc day to All... keep it coming... i mean the opinions... ill w8 for that.. =) :thumbsup:[/b][/i][/align]
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I don't like it. =| God gave us our beautiful bodies to take care of it, not to let other people hurt ourselves. =) It's Bad, i don't know why teenagers need or want to be involved in this kind of groups. I know, maybe of problems but this is not a good way to solve it right? :angry: [quote]This is an opinion of an 11 year old girl. :P[/quote]
LanieVamp
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=joedazh]it has nothing to do in your life.. that's all i can say! :paranoid:[/quote] That's your own opinion and you're entitled to it. Fact is, it's not the other people/groups who make your life. It is you who make it. I'm a member of a sorority for 8 years now. I just want here to explain especially those bad impression of the "hazing" most of the people talked about. Hazing is part of a fraternity/sorority. Now for those who said that hazing is bad and fraternity kill people. Those were accidents. As a part of a sorority/fraternity, each member should held responsible to what he's doing. Hazing is a sacred part of frat/sor. There are two kinds of hazing. The Intelllectual and Physical. Physical hazing is to test how deep can you think beyond a normal person's thinking. How well can you handle unexpected situations without harming yourself and others. Part of Intellectual Hazing is your school grades.Take not of it, You will not be able to enter even as pedgee in a frat/sor if you are not enrolled in a school/university (college to be specific), and you will not survive if you have failing marks in your grades wile in a pledgeeship. As for the Physical Hazing (there is anti-hazing law now), it is to test your body how strong it is. Hazing is more of a "ritual" as frat/sor men/women call it. The mere fact that hazing is not only in fraternities/sororities. It is done also i military trainings. And soldiers are heroes right.It has purpose. They will test your determination to survive. For instances like while in your pledgeeship,you skip a subject, since the soro/frat don't want to be held responsible for your failing marks, you need to pass your grade, now what will you're master/lady will have to do with you that you skip class?Now don't ecpect your master/ladies to just give you a tap on the back just because you skipped class fro the reason of pledgeeship period :eh:.So you might be asking why your being hit or something? hazing in general?,that's the unrevealed mystery of a fraternity/sorority. Discover the mystery. Our Soro along with our fraternal brothers, has always been organizing medical missions along with our brothers and sisters in meds. Helping needy people. And very active in curricular activities in shool (when resident). I don't want to tackle any debate here. I just wanted to share how grateful I am that I became a member of one of the prestigious sorority/fraternity in the world. And your pledgeeship don't just end in your survival period. As the famous line of frat/soro men said, "the real initiation starts when you are already in the group", of course you will not be able to experience the pledgeeship but you are will more cautious as a member. You will be more responsible of your acts for your acts will reflect to the group. If you have done something bad, the group will be look bad to others, and vise versa. You have the to handle such responsibility because Fraternity/Sorority is a lifetime membership. Your responsibily doesn't just end in your pledgeeship but in fact it start when you're a member. Fraternity/Sorority don't force people to join. It's us who join. What do I got from entering a sorority and got beaten or something? It's the brotherhood and sisterhood. I came to have many brothers and sisters around the world. And how could I forget the pledgeeship period?Some lessons in life are learned through pain. That's what I got and I'm proud of it. Kudos to Beta Sigma Frat and Sigma Beta Sorority! and Kudos to All Sororities and Fraternities!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by LanieVamp (2008-08-30 23:10:34)

xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]I don't like it. =| God gave us our beautiful bodies to take care of it, not to let other people hurt ourselves. =) It's Bad, i don't know why teenagers need or want to be involved in this kind of groups. I know, maybe of problems but this is not a good way to solve it right? :angry: This is an opinion of an 11 year old girl. :P[/quote] wow... nyc... at ur age, u have a good idea der... hmmm, try to read wat lanie vampie wrote about this... =) :thumbsup: tnx fo ur opinion too.. =) [quote=LanieVamp]joedazh wrote: it has nothing to do in your life.. that's all i can say! :paranoid: That's your own opinion and you're entitled to it. Fact is, it's not the other people/groups who make your life. It is you who make it. I'm a member of a sorority for 8 years now. I just want here to explain especially those bad impression of the "hazing" most of the people talked about. Hazing is part of a fraternity/sorority. Now for those who said that hazing is bad and fraternity kill people. Those were accidents. As a part of a sorority/fraternity, each member should held responsible to what he's doing. Hazing is a sacred part of frat/sor. There are two kinds of hazing. The Intelllectual and Physical. Physical hazing is to test how deep can you think beyond a normal person's thinking. How well can you handle unexpected situations without harming yourself and others. Part of Intellectual Hazing is your school grades.Take not of it, You will not be able to survive a frat/sor if you are not enrolled in a school/university, and you will not survive if you have failing marks in your grades wile in a pledgeeship. You will be rejected. As for the Physical Hazing (there is anti-hazing law now), it is to test your body how strong it is. Hazing is more of a "ritual" as frat/sor men/women call it. It has purpose. They will test your determination to survive. For instances like while in your pledgeeship,you skip a subject, since the soro/frat don't want to be held responsible for your failing marks, you need to pass your grade, now what will you're master/lady will have to do with you that you skip class?So you might be asking why your being hit or something? That's the unrevealed mystery of a fraternity/sorority. Discover the mystery. Our Soro along with our fraternal brothers, has always been organizing medical missions along with our brothers and sisters in meds. Helping needy people. And very active in curricular activities in shool (when resident). I don't want to tackle any debate here. I just wanted to share how grateful I am that I became a member of one of the prestigious sorority/fraternity in the world. Fraternity/Sorority don't force people to join. It's us who join. What do I got from entering a sorority and got beaten or something? It's the brotherhood and sisterhood. I came to have many brothers and sisters around the world..hihih.. Thar's what I got and I'm proud of it. Kudos to Beta Sigma Frat and Sigma Beta Sorority! and Kudos to All Sororities and Fraternities!:thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote] i Like Intellectual (psywar) heheheh.... it is the easy way to make them show der true color w/out any difficulty... i like tormenting people (im just joking) :lol: .. testing der mental capacity.. knowing der limit and weakness... and letting them know who really dey r.. bcoz, id like to help them overcome der probs/weakness and regrets.. making them a better person.. making dem independent also... emotions burst here... not like the physcal.. actually mental is harsh, than physical... =) :thumbsup: but thats only my opinion... tnx sis... ur such a great help... plz read wat lanievamp wrote... =) :thumbsup: [i] [b]all opinions are good[/b][/i] woW... hmm, sis, cn i ask u something? du u hve a chapter here in my place? tnx sis... =) as what i saw... from all fraternities here... even mine... to tell u the truth... mostly (members), but not all... my only opinion... [b]The harder the way in... The more loyal the people are... Its not easy to let go of somethng that made u feel the pain and suffering.. it'll mark in ur head forever... ull be proud of that... trust me...[/b] [align=center][b]Kapatiran Hanggang Kamatayan! Kappa Lambda Mu! Kapatiran Hanggang Kamatayan! Beta Sigma Frat and Sigma Beta Sorority! Kapatiran Hanggang Kamatayan! All Fraternities And Sororities![/b][/align]

Last edited by xelcris (2008-08-30 23:15:48)

LanieVamp
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=xelcris]woW... hmm, sis, cn i ask u something? du u hve a chapter here in my place? tnx sis... =)[/quote] Hello.You're from general Santos?We don't have chapter there. What school chapter your affiliated in?But we have in cabacan and the ndu university.Don't know what part of cotobato is that actually. Right right brother. Frat/Sor isn't just a bunch of kids. It's a brotherhood/sisterhood of professionals.. Cheers to BETA SIGMA and SIGMA BETA! CHEERS TO KAPPA LAMBDA MU! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by LanieVamp (2008-08-30 23:32:06)

xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=LanieVamp]xelcris wrote: woW... hmm, sis, cn i ask u something? du u hve a chapter here in my place? tnx sis... =) Hello.You're from general Santos?We don't have chapter there. But we have in cabacan and the ndu university.Don't know what part of cotobato is that actually. Right right brother. Frat/Sor isn't just a bunch of kids. It's a brotherhood/sisterhood of professionals.. Cheers to BETA SIGMA and SIGMA BETA! CHEERS TO KAPPA LAMBDA MU! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote] hmm, yes gensan it is hehehe... hmm.. ndu? where is dat sis? :) im not familiar to all places here in mindanao heheh.. yup, professionals heheh... tnx sis... =) .. beta sigma is for frat and sigma beta is 4 sor? am i ryt sis? ive seen ur syt.. nyc... =) :thumbsup:
LanieVamp
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=xelcris]hmm, yes gensan it is hehehe... hmm.. ndu? where is dat sis? :) im not familiar to all places here in mindanao heheh.. yup, professionals heheh... tnx sis... =) .. beta sigma is for frat and sigma beta is 4 sor? am i ryt sis? ive seen ur syt.. nyc... =) :thumbsup:[/quote] So we don't have chapter in gensan (if for alumni association) and we don't have school chapter there msu-gensan aslo(for resident). Yeah, Beta Sigma Fraternity is the official farternity brodther of Sigma Beta Sorority. Different entity, but one Family. Kudos to us all:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good? ----> im not a member of a fraternity or sorority ----> its kinda ok.. if u enter a fraternity/sorority thats legal and not those gawa gawa lng by guysor gurls to get atention.... ----->sana hni sila nangloloko and take advantage of their position and place in that goup... ---->its kinda ok if your intensions are ok... if not.. wla na hehh.. it ruins the whole motive a fraternity../sorority to help one aonther in time of need....
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=LanieVamp]xelcris wrote: hmm, yes gensan it is hehehe... hmm.. ndu? where is dat sis? :) im not familiar to all places here in mindanao heheh.. yup, professionals heheh... tnx sis... =) .. beta sigma is for frat and sigma beta is 4 sor? am i ryt sis? ive seen ur syt.. nyc... =) :thumbsup: So we don't have chapter in gensan (if for alumni association) and we don't have school chapter there msu-gensan aslo(for resident). Yeah, Beta Sigma Fraternity is the official farternity brodther of Sigma Beta Sorority. Different entity, but one Family.[/quote] [align=center]aw hehehe... i z... nyc, tnx... [b]GoDBless US MemBErs OF FRAT/SOR...[/b] =) =) =) aw Sis, Let us Help each other to help others (those who doesnt know what are we) to understand what is a Frat/sor.. tnx... =) [/align] [quote=DM--hEaVeNsEnt]:arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good? ----> im not a member of a fraternity or sorority ----> its kinda ok.. if u enter a fraternity/sorority thats legal and not those gawa gawa lng by guysor gurls to get atention.... ----->sana hni sila nangloloko and take advantage of their position and place in that goup... ---->its kinda ok if your intensions are ok... if not.. wla na hehh.. it ruins the whole motive a fraternity../sorority to help one aonther in time of need....[/quote] [align=center]aw heheh... that's "gang", but not all gangs are bad... =) hmm... hw i wish it could be like that... some people dont really understnd what is frat.sor, why is it built.. they thought as they are mmber of a frat.sor... they can conquer all... =) but i dont knw, its just an opinion.. i dont know going on in their minds :lol: [b]by the way... tnx 4 the comment... very much appreciated... godbless[/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [/align]
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good?[/quote] 1. no im not a member in a fraternity 2. i dont care about that..hehe but for me i think its sumthing bad.. 3. nothing..wel gudluck..enjoy watever u want 4. for me a little bit bad and gud.that's it
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xelcris]:arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good?[/quote] nope. well, i really don't have any idea on them. no comment since my dad is a member of one frat and so was my mom once. it really depends on the motive of the brotherhood/sisterhood
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=emo_doll_angel]:arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good? 1. no im not a member in a fraternity 2. i dont care about that..hehe but for me i think its sumthing bad.. 3. nothing..wel gudluck..enjoy watever u want 4. for me a little bit bad and gud.that's it[/quote] hmmm ok... tnx anyway... try to read some of the posted comments here in this topic... maybe ull learn some... =) :thumbsup: godbless.. :) [quote=gengskie]xelcris wrote: :arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good? nope. well, i really don't have any idea on them. no comment since my dad is a member of one frat and so was my mom once. it really depends on the motive of the brotherhood/sisterhood[/quote] hmmm thats ryt.. so u a 1st born of a fraternity heheheh... nyc =) :thumbsup: try to ask to ur parents, so that ull have knowledge about this frat.sor org =) :thumbsup: [align=center][b]talk if you knew, and silent if u dont..[/b][/align]
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]xelcris wrote: :arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good?[/quote] :arrow: yes i am. magic five fraternity and sorority. :arrow: for those people who don't understand us, we're definitely bad, but its the vise versa for us :D :arrow: more [b]LOYAL[/b] rather than the usual, i guess.Ü :arrow: its good, its nice. its almost everything. it depends upon the person. :D [b]though i walk to the shadow of death. i fear no enemies, 'cause i am bounded by the law of gods and humanities.[/b]

Last edited by yh3t (2008-09-03 08:27:58)

xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=yh3t]xelcris wrote: :arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good? :arrow: yes i am. magic five fraternity and sorority. :arrow: for those people who don't understand us, we're definitely bad, but its the vise versa for us :D :arrow: more LOYAL rather than the usual, i guess.Ü :arrow: its good, its nice. its almost everything. it depends upon the person. :D[/quote] aheeheh.. i z... i heard of that magic 5... can i asK? what frat.sor is composed in magic5? hmm tnx.. for answering dis... and i thot few here are members of a frat.sor... i guess im wrong :lol: godbless to all frat.sor mmbers and to all... =) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good? 1. No. And never will. 2. We hear some of them in the news every now and then. 3. Majority of the members of frats are troublemakers, very very few are reported in the news. 4. Depending on the goal of the frat/sorority, since we only hear negative things about them, i'm gonna say bad. However, i don't think ALL frats are bad, many are good but discreet. I salute them.

Last edited by eBay Ghost (2008-09-03 18:36:17)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] :arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in yo

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:47

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy