• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] :arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in yo

Pages: 1123456

[align=center][b] :arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in yo

xelcris
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] :arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in yo

[quote=LanieVamp]eBay Ghost wrote: aw hehehe... i z... nyc, tnx... GoDBless US MemBErs OF FRAT/SOR... =) =) =) aw Sis, Let us Help each other to help others (those who doesnt know what are we) to understand what is a Frat/sor.. tnx... =) my pleasure. Been always proud of what frat/sor we are into. Hope I get to meet you if we get a chance to have a national convention in cotabato again. The last time and first time i've been in cotabato was on 2002 national convention that held there. I hope this year's nat'l convention will be there (cross fingers..hihi)I assume that would be near in yours?(gensan) Adding some infos. Not all schools allowed any fraternity/sorority to be known in campus for the security purposes of the students. 1.) Accidents happen most of the time and the school will be held responsible to the accident if it happen inside the campus 2.) cutting classes that can also be possible (this also can be done with or without group) 3.) the school don't want to be blamed by students parents and a lot more. This explained why other frat/sor men do not reveal themselves in campus due to the reason that it is forbidden in a university. On the other hand, there are schools also allowing frat/sor to be spread out in the campus for as long as the frat/sor will abide by the laws and regulations of the school. 1.) Annual registration of the frat/sor and to comply with the given requirements of the school (submit the set of officers and members for residents, assets and liabilities, alumni advisers of the group that is employed in the university) 2.) Participate in curricular and extra curricular affairs in school 3.) submit a copy of by laws. Fraternity and Sorority is not just a group of people that they just organize to have more friends or to "pakitang gilas" to other and threaten other. It is a duty not only for yourself. As a member of a fraternity/sorority, each member pledged life time membership and in the name of the group and as human being, there is that bylaw that will always guide every member to being a good man. Fact is, there are lots of people out there that will just pissing other people and claiming to be a member of a frat/soro. That is not a doing of a good frat/sor man/woman. Fraternity/sorority isn't established in street. It was founded in school. And every one who desire to enter should be a "bonafide college student". Just the time any resident member graduated in college. His membership don't end there. As an alumna, iTs your duty to serve not only your family, but other people, and most your country. Please do check out in you tube our frat/soro's medical mission around the world..(well haven't been abroad, but i am participating in locaL and regional med missions for now).. And to all who doesn't know what is the intention of fraternity/Sorority? Service and brotherhood/sisterhood are their intentions. Not those mistaken frat/sor womens/men that you just seen pissing the streets. To those who don't want to enter, it's up to them. Fratermity/Sorority don't force to recruit. TO ALL MEMBERS OF FRATERNITIES AND SORORITIES, KUDOS TO US ALL:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote] [b] my pleasure. Been always proud of what frat/sor we are into. Hope I get to meet you if we get a chance to have a national convention in cotabato again. The last time and first time i've been in cotabato was on 2002 national convention that held there. I hope this year's nat'l convention will be there (cross fingers..hihi)I assume that would be near in yours?(gensan) [/b] uhmm.. tnx sis... when is that convention of yours? if you have tym.. drop by in gensan.. id like to meet u too... =) :thumbsup: an alumni? :) uhmm.. juz wondering.... what is that convention?? :cry: [b]thanks for your info's about this topic... a really2x great help... godbless...[/b] =) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
LanieVamp
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] :arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in yo

[quote=xelcris]uhmm.. tnx sis... when is that convention of yours? if you have tym.. drop by in gensan.. id like to meet u too... =) :thumbsup: an alumni? :) uhmm.. juz wondering.... what is that convention?? :cry: thanks for your info's about this topic... a really2x great help... godbless... =) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/quote] I have brods and sisses in gensan too, but we don't have shcool(resident) chapter there. I will be glad to meet you then. I don't know when will be this year's nat con will be yet..Last year's nat con was held in cagayan de oro city for the Sorority, and in Zamboanga City for the Fraternity. So you might be confused, every year we get to attend 2 national conventions. National Convention is a Frat/Sor's annual meeting where Brods and sisses (residents and alumni) will have a 3day get-together affair, wherein it tackles the sensitive issues inside and outside the group. Wherein every year the group will reorganize new set officers that will guide the members. And also to talk about any proposed community programs in the name of the Frat/Sor for the betterment of the community you are in.Beside National Convention, there is National Summit for those Resident brods and sisses where the resident members will get a chance to propose for an activity in their respective schools (chapter) also and observed by the alumni.

Last edited by LanieVamp (2008-09-07 03:47:42)

xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=LanieVamp]uhmm.. tnx sis... when is that convention of yours? if you have tym.. drop by in gensan.. id like to meet u too... =) :thumbsup: an alumni? :) uhmm.. juz wondering.... what is that convention?? :cry: thanks for your info's about this topic... a really2x great help... godbless... =) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I have brods and sisses in gensan too, but we don't have shcool(resident) chapter there. I will be glad to meet you then. I don't know when will be this year's nat con will be yet..Last year's nat con was held in cagayan de oro city for the Sorority, and in Zamboanga City for the Fraternity. So you might be confused, every year we get to attend 2 national conventions. National Convention is a Frat/Sor's annual meeting where Brods and sisses (residents and alumni) will have a 3day get-together affair, wherein it tackles the sensitive issues inside and outside the group. Wherein every year the group will reorganize new set officers that will guide the members. And also to talk about any proposed community programs in the name of the Frat/Sor for the betterment of the community you are in.Beside National Convention, there is National Summit for those Resident brods and sisses where the resident members will get a chance to propose for an activity in their respective schools (chapter) also and observed by the alumni.[/quote] from where in gensan? il w8 for that tym that we'll meet.. :lol: ahmm i z.. heh.. i am confused :lol: but its okey.. nyc... a convention for a greater cause.. =) :thumbsup: nyc 1.. heheh.. hmm its just like a reunion/anniversary... a get together meeting, sort of like that =) :thumbsup: u r very orgnized =) :thumbsup: ur alumni's sure is supportive to the org., and thats good.. :lol: godbless.. i hope sumday we'll meet... heheh.. hav a nyc day/nyt sis =) :thumbsup:
jaypee_1966
» n00b
1969-12-31

are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good? yes!! for me frat&sor is all about unity,cooperation and understanding in all aspects.. and members should obtain d priciples and objectives of thier org... i know uv bin in a process of hardship nd swallowing ur pride:D just to be a member of that organization.. be loyal to your org and be proud of it...:)kudos to all!!! Longlive too all fratmen and fratwomen who are loyal nd stil active to thier org...
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jaypee_1966]are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good? yes!! for me frat&sor is all about unity,cooperation and understanding in all aspects.. and members should obtain d priciples and objectives of thier org... i know uv bin in a process of hardship nd swallowing ur pride:D just to be a member of that organization.. be loyal to your org and be proud of it...:)kudos to all!!! Longlive too all fratmen and fratwomen who are loyal nd stil active to thier org...[/quote] ahhh.. i z.. nyc.. heheh.. a fratman too.. godbless.. =) :thumbsup: heheheheh.... mabuhay tau!

Last edited by xelcris (2008-09-24 05:28:20)

DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im olwqys open to the idea but on satndardss.. not those gawa gwa lng ung totoo.. legal na frat o soroity
gurl_insane
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=xelcris]ahhh... wow... nyc... =) :thumbsup: ... that is good.. a community service... helping people... doing something w/out expecting something in return... paying back the country we live in by helping others... =) :thumbsup: can u plz tell me what's the name of ur HOnorable ORg? :)[/quote] it's a [b]United Ilocandia Sorority and Fratenity[/b]
von211
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nyahaha if you join frats or sor. much better you join gangs nyahaha can you imagine frats are doing the wrong thing now insted of helping the country,there destroying and bring chaos nyahaha im a member but im so active in my hood now yeah BK fellaz
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

simply lng.... thres no need of those things.. its just a waste
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=von211]nyahaha if you join frats or sor. much better you join gangs nyahaha can you imagine frats are doing the wrong thing now insted of helping the country,there destroying and bring chaos nyahaha im a member but im so active in my hood now yeah BK fellaz[/quote] i don't know much about gangs like you do. but i don't see your point on telling that we are the one who destroys the country. do you know us.? i guess not. i actually don't want to say anything against gangs, but since you've started it. let me make a realization: gangs(as of my own opinion, based on my experience) - the name tells it all. gangs are just a group wherein members are NOT organized. yes, i really mean, gangs doesn't do any good. well, if they do, much better if they'll just join a fraternity! :D fraternities and sororities - the are the one who is ORGANiZED. i suggest, search for this then tell me which is better! ;) i am yhet, proud of being a frat member! ;) :thumbsup:
kikaygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

1) nopee. 2)it sucks! 3)they're ruining their lives! 4)definitely [b]BAAAD[/b]
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

i heared that when u join one u get to do some obstacles like running naked.. many people will hurt you etc.. T_T i dont like it but i guess there are good frats to?.. ehehee Q=:arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good? NAH! humiliating! i dunnu bout them it depends on what kind of frats!
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xelcris]:arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good?[/quote] +nope i'm not.. +they're cool.. as what it seems.. but i don't like their own perspectives of their so-called [b]brotherhoods[/b] +hot and cool.. don't have dreams i guess hahahaah!! +BAD :eh:
dhel08
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=xelcris]are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good?[/quote] ANS:
dhel08
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=xelcris]Tau Gamma Phi Philippines Makati Chapter that for me is for you to decide if you want to enter a realm of Brotherhood.. that my Sisteren and Bretheren do Guide other Frat Members to rightest of Conduct that for my opinion is Good for me, I learned how the Word,Respect and Loyalty are Molded into one[/quote] [b]jojo kb??[/b] capital S nlng???bro.. [quote=xelcris]are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good?[/quote] ANS: yes im a member...also former officer. not all members are good...maybe they need to be oriented..... it has good and bad sides...
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when i was young, i saw my dad's mark on his right hand.. a dot tattoo.. so i asked him if where did he get that.. he said, he's member of a frat when he was young.. i said.. you joined a fraternity?! oh dad you are so bad :P lolengs. he explained it to me.. for me, fraternities now are groups of people who want to become independent and i think not all fraternities can harm you.. but i do believe that other fraternities are bad :D i'm so afraid when i see pictures or videos of their hazing.. it's so gross :P but, i believe that for every fraternity, there is one common goal :D so it can help you for the betterment of your future! :D
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.. tnx for the opinion.. i thnk mostly here don't agree with frat/sor.. all i can say is.. please respect everyone the way u respect urself.. yeah.. media tells it.. frat/sor is bad.. god damn it.. but were not kids.. we know whats wrong and whats not.. if u hve time.. just read about frat/sor, so that u will hve an idea about it.. before u speak ur mind..
engrmelvin326
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=xelcris]are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good?[/quote] 1. i dont have that f*ckin plan.. dats b*llshit.. 2. its brotherhood and sisterhood ryt? this means friendship.. y not befriend others instead of joining this stupid thing? 3. they are boastful and think dat dey r d supremes.. shame on them, they're just bad elements of d world (for war freaks).. 4. whether the frat is for good purposes only, this damn thing is bad.. HAZING? ask Hitler if u want to injure pain.. HAHAHAHA..:lol:
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? [b]No. I'm not...[/b] :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? [b]You can learn bad things.[/b] :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? [b]do u kill?? owh..It's not good[/b] :arrow: in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good? [b]for me, Very bad..[/b]
g3g333
» n00b
1969-12-31

wers ALPHA PHI OMEGA der!!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] :arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in yo

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:56

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy