• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] :arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in yo

Pages: 1234566

[align=center][b] :arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in yo

xelcris
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] :arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in yo

[quote=eBay Ghost]:arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good? 1. No. And never will. 2. We hear some of them in the news every now and then. 3. Majority of the members of the are troublemakers, very very few are reported in the news. 4. Depending on the goal of the frat/sorority, since we only hear negative things about them, i'm gonna say bad. However, i do't think ALL frats are bad, many are good but discreet. I salute them.[/quote] hmm.. nyc =) :thumbsup: u got ur point der... tnx.. dat perception will stay for a long time... and will never be erased.. too bad for a good frat/sor org.. bcoz of dat, dey've been discriminated... hahai... wen will it be changed.. i dunno.. where trying to change that.. but its too hard.. =) godbless.. :lol:
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] :arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in yo

It will change when "leaders" of those "bad" frats change and if they excert efforts in "educating" their members about the goal of their org (if they have one!) They way i see it, many have joined frats because they want to make "pasikat" or just because their friends are frat members. Leaders need to get rid of those people.

Last edited by eBay Ghost (2008-09-03 18:43:36)

§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmmn.. i think no one will reveal that she/he is a member of a fraternity wanna know why? because its the rule of different fraternities you shall not tell to others that you are a member..even if sum1 who reveal his/her secret of being in fraternity..he/she will be given DA.. or a slap in the face..
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Not really. Majority are even proud to say that they are a member of a frat. Most of the time they even have a huge banner right behind the place they hang out. Just to let people know that they are there.
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=eBay Ghost]It will change when "leaders" of those "bad" frats change and if they excert efforts in "educating" their members about the goal of their org (if they have one!) They way i see it, many have joined frats because they want to make "pasikat" or just because their friends are frat members. Leaders need to get rid of those people.[/quote] all frat.sor have purposes.. and i think its for the better of the community... thats y dey have by.laws to follow with.. its the fault of the member.. not the frat.sor =) :thumbsup: [quote=§hiƒƒer]hmmn.. i think no one will reveal that she/he is a member of a fraternity wanna know why? because its the rule of different fraternities you shall not tell to others that you are a member..even if sum1 who reveal his/her secret of being in fraternity..he/she will be given DA.. or a slap in the face..[/quote] hmm i think... its true.. but i dont know why... hmm.. ill try hehe.. i think maybe they do dat bcoz they where hunted by their enemy.. they created a problem that resulted to that.. :| [b]godbless..[/b] [quote=eBay Ghost]Not really. Majority are even proud to say that they are a member of a frat. Most of the time they even have a huge banner right behind the place they hang out. Just to let people know that they are there.[/quote] yup its true.. and its proven many times... here in gensan.. when the tuna fest comes.. all fratrnties/.sororities here joined the parade... we are proud of that... =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by xelcris (2008-09-04 07:25:56)

eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]all frat.sor have purposes.. and i think its for the better of the community... thats y dey have by.laws to follow with.. its the fault of the member.. not the frat.sor[/quote] It may be the fault of the member but it is also the fault of the person who let that member in. Correct me if i'm wrong but organizations have certain "requirements" before a member can join, right, so, it's either bad attitude is also required to join the group or they are just tolerating how their members behave.
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=eBay Ghost]all frat.sor have purposes.. and i think its for the better of the community... thats y dey have by.laws to follow with.. its the fault of the member.. not the frat.sor It may be the fault of the member but it is also the fault of the person who let that member in. Correct me if i'm wrong but organizations have certain "requirements" before a member can join, right, so, it's either bad attitude is also required to join the group or they are just tolerating how their members behave.[/quote] yup, dats ryt.. thats what i said.. its the fault of the members... not the org. they are into with =) :thumbsup: they have requirements, but some dont follow that... in every org. have a rotten egg... hard headed.. :mad: its reality :) nyc opinion =) im amused by that :lol:
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

And it all boils down to the reason that "hard headed" member has for joining. They don't care about the purpose of the group, they joined because their friends are members. One bad member certainly is enough to influence others. Sad but true. :crybaby:
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=eBay Ghost]And it all boils down to the reason that "hard headed" member has for joining. They don't care about the purpose of the group, they joined because their friends are members. One bad member certainly is enough to influence others. Sad but true. :crybaby:[/quote] yup! sad but true... :crybaby: sigh.. bcoz of sumthing lyk dat... frat.sor org is discriminated... :crybaby: i hate that bcoz im a member of a frat.sor org too... where changing the way people think here.. but sadly the majority cant be changed... that in their mind, frat.sor org is bad/evil... as seen on tv and other media related reports... :crybaby: we can't pleased everybody... :wallbash: gobless.. and tnx =) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

fraternities/sororities are NOT bad. end of the story.
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]aheeheh.. i z... i heard of that magic 5... can i asK? what frat.sor is composed in magic5? hmm tnx.. for answering dis... and i thot few here are members of a frat.sor... i guess im wrong :lol: godbless to all frat.sor mmbers and to all... =) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/quote] sorry for the late response. can't understand the question that much. =D based on my common sense, :D we're composed of member of course! :lol: hope it helped you in a way. :lol::lol::lol:
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jmaex3]fraternities/sororities are NOT bad. end of the story.[/quote] hmm its not the end.. bcoz not all is enlightened :lol: [quote=yh3t]aheeheh.. i z... i heard of that magic 5... can i asK? what frat.sor is composed in magic5? hmm tnx.. for answering dis... and i thot few here are members of a frat.sor... i guess im wrong :lol: godbless to all frat.sor mmbers and to all... =) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: sorry for the late response. can't understand the question that much. =D based on my common sense, :D we're composed of member of course! :lol: hope it helped you in a way. :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] what i mean.. what frat.sor is in Magic 5... :lol:
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler]what i mean.. what frat.sor is in Magic 5... :lol:[/spoiler] ahm.? still in the process of getting what your question is. lol. :lol::lol::lol: is in.? what do you mean.Ü we're more on community service, blah blah blah.. and i guess, or i absolutely mean.. we're not bad, neither the weird one. :D
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=yh3t]ahm.? still in the process of getting what your question is. lol. :lol::lol::lol: is in.? what do you mean.Ü we're more on community service, blah blah blah.. and i guess, or i absolutely mean.. we're not bad, neither the weird one. :D[/quote] hehe too complicated.. isnt it :lol: sorry.. but tnx... =) :thumbsup: this is what im asking for: [b]19 Crime Buster 62 19 Phi Lambda Epsilon 65 19 Delta Sigma Phi 68 19 Delta Sigma Family 68 19 Alpha Rho Omicron 75[/b] =) =) =) =) =) im only familiar to Phi lambda epsilon in those list... bcoz.. they are our neighbor in the area given to us by our school... =) =) [b]NOw Back TO Topic! :) :thumbsup:[/b] [b]GOdbLeSS To FraT.SOr ORg MEmBErs! Keep The BrOTherHooD AND SisTErHoOd GoiNG! :)[/b]

Last edited by xelcris (2008-09-05 03:03:34)

eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]fraternities/sororities are NOT bad. end of the story.[/quote] Frat/sor are not bad IF all of them prove otherwise. It's hard to say "we're all good guys/girls" when you hear a lot of things, bad things, in the news. It's like saying "i didn't kill this man" when you have a gun in your hand with smoke coming out of the barrel.
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]19 Crime Buster 62 19 Phi Lambda Epsilon 65 19 Delta Sigma Phi 68 19 Delta Sigma Family 68 19 Alpha Rho Omicron 75[/quote] if i'm not mistaken, delta sigma phi is 1977.Ü anyway, no big deal with that. :thumbsup:
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good?[/quote] >not a member. and i dont have a plan to join. i`ll kill my self than to join there.:D >its cool! but i hate paddling? > its ok. i have a lot of relatives who`s a member of frat. >ill go for both? haha. nah. good, coz it`s a brother hood. bad coz in some case it can cause trouble?

Last edited by eri.03 (2008-11-29 10:36:18)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Are u a member of a fraternity/sorority?[/b] Never. [b]What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority?[/b] From my point of view, fraternities/sororities are generally a group of people who're united and share similar interests and stuff. It's a group wherein everyone gives each other mutual support in almost everything. They do good stuff (i think). It's a bit different than normal cliques because there are initiations, etc. Nowadays, though, people consider fraternities as somewhat like a gang, with members who tend to cut classes, smoke, drink, etc. People join in frats to get into the "cool crowd" which I think is LAME. [b]What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority?[/b] I hope you know what you're doing. [b]In your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good?[/b] I think it's not up to us to decide if a frat/sorority is good or otherwise. It depends on the group's "purpose" or goal or whatever. If the group's focused on influencing teenagers to do stupid things like smoking, drinking, or cutting their wrists open, well, I think the person should step backward.
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=eBay Ghost]fraternities/sororities are NOT bad. end of the story. Frat/sor are not bad IF all of them prove otherwise. It's hard to say "we're all good guys/girls" when you hear a lot of things, bad things, in the news. It's like saying "i didn't kill this man" when you have a gun in your hand with smoke coming out of the barrel.[/quote] [b]its easy to lie.. than to speak truth[/b] :lol: nyc dude =) :thumbsup: [quote=yh3t]19 Crime Buster 62 19 Phi Lambda Epsilon 65 19 Delta Sigma Phi 68 19 Delta Sigma Family 68 19 Alpha Rho Omicron 75 if i'm not mistaken, delta sigma phi is 1977.Ü anyway, no big deal with that. :thumbsup:[/quote] aw sorry.. my source came from one of magic5 site. =) [quote=eri.03]:arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good? >not a member. and i dont have a plan to join. i`ll kill my self than to join there.:D >its cool! but i hate pudding? > its ok. i have a lot of relatives who`s a member of frat. >ill go for both? haha. nah. good, coz it`s a brother hood. bad coz in some case it can cause trouble?[/quote] paddling? traditional way =) :thumbsup: - becoming brothers and sisters some of it causes troubles.. it gives me headache :lol: :lol: tnx.. very much appreciated =) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: wow.. a family of fratman :lol: godbless =) [quote=eri.03]Are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? Never. What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? From my point of view, fraternities/sororities are generally a group of people who're united and share similar interests and stuff. It's a group wherein everyone gives each other mutual support in almost everything. They do good stuff (i think). It's a bit different than normal cliques because there are initiations, etc. Nowadays, though, people consider fraternities as somewhat like a gang, with members who tend to cut classes, smoke, drink, etc. People join in frats to get into the "cool crowd" which I think is LAME. What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? I hope you know what you're doing. In your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good? I think it's not up to us to decide if a frat/sorority is good or otherwise. It depends on the group's "purpose" or goal or whatever. If the group's focused on influencing teenagers to do stupid things like smoking, drinking, or cutting their wrists open, well, I think the person should step backward.[/quote] wow.. nice idea/opinion u got their =) :thumbsup: ur good in using ur words =) and i admire it :lol: [b]ur an open minded person...[/b] the way you gve ur opinion :lol: tnx so much.. very much appreciated. =) :thumbsup: godbless... and keep safe =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by xelcris (2008-09-05 19:34:58)

LanieVamp
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=eBay Ghost]aw hehehe... i z... nyc, tnx... GoDBless US MemBErs OF FRAT/SOR... =) =) =) aw Sis, Let us Help each other to help others (those who doesnt know what are we) to understand what is a Frat/sor.. tnx... =)[/quote] my pleasure. Been always proud of what frat/sor we are into. Hope I get to meet you if we get a chance to have a national convention in cotabato again. The last time and first time i've been in cotabato was on 2002 national convention that held there. I hope this year's nat'l convention will be there (cross fingers..hihi)I assume that would be near in yours?(gensan) Adding some infos. Not all schools allowed any fraternity/sorority to be known in campus for the security purposes of the students. 1.) Accidents happen most of the time and the school will be held responsible to the accident if it happen inside the campus 2.) cutting classes that can also be possible (this also can be done with or without group) 3.) the school don't want to be blamed by students parents and a lot more. This explained why other frat/sor men do not reveal themselves in campus due to the reason that it is forbidden in a university. On the other hand, there are schools also allowing frat/sor to be spread out in the campus for as long as the frat/sor will abide by the laws and regulations of the school. 1.) Annual registration of the frat/sor and to comply with the given requirements of the school (submit the set of officers and members for residents, assets and liabilities, alumni advisers of the group that is employed in the university) 2.) Participate in curricular and extra curricular affairs in school 3.) submit a copy of by laws. Fraternity and Sorority is not just a group of people that they just organize to have more friends or to "pakitang gilas" to other and threaten other. It is a duty not only for yourself. As a member of a fraternity/sorority, each member pledged life time membership and in the name of the group and as human being, there is that bylaw that will always guide every member to being a good man. Fact is, there are lots of people out there that will just pissing other people and claiming to be a member of a frat/soro. That is not a doing of a good frat/sor man/woman. Fraternity/sorority isn't established in street. It was founded in school. And every one who desire to enter should be a "bonafide college student". Just the time any resident member graduated in college. His membership don't end there. As an alumna, iTs your duty to serve not only your family, but other people, and most your country. Please do check out in you tube our frat/soro's medical mission around the world..(well haven't been abroad, but i am participating in locaL and regional med missions for now).. And to all who doesn't know what is the intention of fraternity/Sorority? Service and brotherhood/sisterhood are their intentions. Not those mistaken frat/sor womens/men that you just seen pissing the streets. To those who don't want to enter, it's up to them. Fratermity/Sorority don't force to recruit. TO ALL MEMBERS OF FRATERNITIES AND SORORITIES, KUDOS TO US ALL:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by LanieVamp (2008-09-06 06:41:53)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] :arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in yo

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:37

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy