• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] :arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in yo

Pages: 1..123456

[align=center][b] :arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in yo

expekelekpek
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] :arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in yo

im a member of T.A.E. Tau Alpha Epsilon... LOL LOL LOL :lol: Peace ^^v
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] :arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in yo

[quote=xelcris]are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good? i need your opinion about this... plz help...[/quote] yes I am.... well there are advantages but there are also disadvantages.... i understand them.... bad but i cant explain cause i luv being a member of it... have u heard the song [b]Buhay ng Gansta[/b]??? [u]The ansers of your questins are there....[/u]
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhady_zulutera]xelcris wrote: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good? i need your opinion about this... plz help... yes I am.... well there are advantages but there are also disadvantages.... i understand them.... bad but i cant explain cause i luv being a member of it... have u heard the song Buhay ng Gansta??? The ansers of your questins are there....[/quote] ahh.. i z.. gud for you.. =) buhay ng gangsta?? i never heard that song.. who sang that song? tnx for answering =) :thumbsup:
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good?[/quote] 1. Well, I'm not a member of it. =) 2. Umm..I dunno what to say..well, [b]PEACE![/b] :D 3. Be good..Christmas is coming! :lol: 4. Hmm..maybe yes and maybe no. Well, in short.. "I don't know!" :P

Last edited by xwiit_az_candii (2008-11-28 01:33:38)

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

its good to have a fraternity or sorority when your done in school because sometimes, the brotherhood organization can help you find your job or career, like here in the phils for example the APO or alpha phi omega my parents are both affiliates of that organization and it results a good one there not bad it depends to what fraternity you will be entering i will be entering one when i am already a medical doctor hear the masons? hehe :D if yes, i want to be like them :D
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'm not a member of it but one of my closest friends is one. :( for me,i think it's bad because it's hurting people but some people say they like it.. i respect their decision.. =) it's their life but i really dont like someone joining in it especially for underage people..
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for answering my topic =):thumbsup: very much and proudly appreciated ur opinions about dis... heheh... masons r gud too.. but 8s hard to enter into der circle,even if u are willingly and eagerly to join der crcle.. they have their requirement in recruiting for a potential mason... its not u hu decide, its dem.. ;)
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[spoiler]:arrow:are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow:What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow:What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good?[/spoiler] :arrow: nope...never :D :arrow: i think theyre just stupid... they never imply "true friendship" they are like martyrs to the group leader or something.... :arrow: i think they are just wasting their precious time and dignity :arrow: bad, cause they are limiting their life =|
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh noh!!! well anyway tnx for dat... :lol:
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? no.. :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? it's fine..and depends on how to manage it, :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? be good, don't abuse.. :arrow: in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good? sometimes good, sometimes bad.. just what i said, depends on how to manage..and it is working,
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nyahahah!!! tnx for that... :wow:
dhel08
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=xelcris]masons r gud too.. but 8s hard to enter into der circle,even if u are willingly and eagerly to join der crcle.. they have their requirement in recruiting for a potential mason... its not u hu decide, its dem[/quote] wat's the meaning of [b]mason[/b][b][/b] im juz wondering of that org./frat or wat so ever i call them.......... 4 me TRISKELION is the......long live TAU GAMMA PHI/SIGMA...........ARIBA!!!!
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b]are u a member of a fraternity/sorority?[/b] --> nope..:D :arrow:[b]What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority?[/b] --> some have good intentions..some..dont have any objectives at all..:D :arrow:[b]What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority?[/b] --> i have some friends who are part of a frat and i found them cool..=) :arrow:[b] in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good?[/b] it depends on the objective of the group..if you think joining them can cause more harm to you..then better quit on joining them, find a company that can show you real friendship..no need for initiations..=)

Last edited by cla_15 (2008-11-29 10:23:22)

secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope, na ah, never will be, almost all of people I've known hooked in that fraternities or brotherhoods that they called Taugamma Phi. the T. Ayala Branch the most hateful thing my father is the second founder so I feel disgrace, , ,
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=dhel08]xelcris wrote: masons r gud too.. but 8s hard to enter into der circle,even if u are willingly and eagerly to join der crcle.. they have their requirement in recruiting for a potential mason... its not u hu decide, its dem wat's the meaning of mason im juz wondering of that org./frat or wat so ever i call them.......... 4 me TRISKELION is the......long live TAU GAMMA PHI/SIGMA...........ARIBA!!!![/quote] "Freemasons are Men of Good Character Who Strive to Improve Themselves and Make The World a Better Place" it an elite organization.. hus member are professional in there classes.. i think mason is not a fraternity, but an association or a group.. bcoz even though u are a member of a certain fraternity/sorority you can still join mason... for more info about mason: follow me!.. =D [url]http://www.grandlodgemi.org/masons.cfm[/url] [quote=cla_15]:arrow:are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? --> nope..:D :arrow:What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? --> some have good intentions..some..dont have any objectives at all..:D :arrow:What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? --> i have some friends who are part of a frat and i found them cool..=) :arrow: in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good? it depends on the objective of the group..if you think joining them can cause more harm to you..then better quit on joining them, find a company that can show you real friendship..no need for initiations..=) Last edited by cla_15 (Today 15:23:22)[/quote] [b]i've never thought of a ninja is a mmber of a fraternity.. heheh... peace bro!!!! tnx for answering the call! now! back on protecting the princess!!! :lol:[/b] [quote=secrec]nope, na ah, never will be, almost all of people I've known hooked in that fraternities or brotherhoods that they called Taugamma Phi. the T. Ayala Branch the most hateful thing my father is the second founder so I feel disgrace, , ,[/quote] and y is dat dude? what have dey done wrong to you to feel dat way? ;)
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xelcris]i've never thought of a ninja is a mmber of a fraternity.. heheh... peace [b]bro!!!![/b] tnx for answering the call! now! back on protecting the princess!!! :lol:[/quote] err..im not a [b]bro[/b]..:wallbash:
ronngerald
» n00b
1969-12-31

For me having fraternity is not bad or destroying you future but they guide you like in my frat TGP (triskelion) there mission is to b closer to god and improve the academics lets say ur right before you will enter in the organization you will face the Hazing but for us thats the blessing and rebirth that's all
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=cla_15]xelcris wrote: i've never thought of a ninja is a mmber of a fraternity.. heheh... peace bro!!!! tnx for answering the call! now! back on protecting the princess!!! :lol: err..im not a bro..:wallbash:[/quote] oh.. sorrrryyyyyyyyy miss..... i ddnt knw.. :crybaby: godbless.. tnx for answering... :wow: [quote=ronngerald]For me having fraternity is not bad or destroying you future but they guide you like in my frat TGP (triskelion) there mission is to b closer to god and improve the academics lets say ur right before you will enter in the organization you will face the Hazing but for us thats the blessing and rebirth that's all[/quote] aheheh.. tnx brod!!!.. gobless.. i ddnt knw, many here hve a frat/sor... good 2 knw dt.. =) :thumbsup:
JC_SleekNSassy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]are u a member of a fraternity/sorority?[/b] No [b]What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority?[/b] there are different organizations out there. some are helpful to the community and its members and others are destructive to its members and have a bad reputation to the society. [b] What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority?[/b] some are good role models and worthy of their respected organizations and some are using their org for their own selfish purposes and their scapegoat in case of trouble. [b]in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good?[/b] Good because it enhances their members ability to socialize and be a good citizen and some org organizes charities, community services, giving self-enhancement seminars to its members etc. (depending on the organizations) and at the same time... Bad because some org are still using the unlawful act of Hazing to their initiation process. i dont want to close this topic without sharing my point of view about Frats and Sors... so, when your entering an org what would you do? dont be stupid to enter an org just to be cool, NO! you should be physically and mentally ready on entering Frat or Sors because its a lifetime commitment. and dont just sign the application form and undergo initiation without asking if they are undergoing Hazing or not, its your right to know! do you want to enter a Frat or Sors that violates the law? the Anti-Hazing Law? come on! im so depressed about what happened on a outstanding UP graduating student whos the latest victim of that UNLAWFUL barbarian act! so please be careful on choosing an org to enter, be sure it has a good reputation record. and lastly, i want to spill this another stupid initiation act out! when your initiators ask you "Hirap O Sarap" (Suffer or Joy) resist immediately and report Him/Her to the other senior members of the frat/sors or better yet just enter another org! "the anti-hazing law (Republic Act 8049) is not limited to acts committed by fraternities and sororities. Any organization or club may “commit hazing” on a recruit, neophyte or applicant by simply placing him or her “in some embarrassing or humiliating situations such as forcing him or her to do menial, silly, foolish, and other similar tasks” in order to gain entry into the organization. The law is explicit that any act that causes both psychological and physical suffering and injury to the person joining an organization may be considered hazing..." im sorry bro if we have different opinion about your topic... and thanks for your approval to copy your thread... :)

Last edited by JC_SleekNSassy (2008-12-04 03:03:47)

xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thank you very much bro.. =) :thumbsup: spread the word.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] :arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in yo

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:48

[ 9 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy