• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] :arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in yo

Pages: 1..123456

[align=center][b] :arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in yo

aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] :arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in yo

[quote=xelcris]are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good?[/quote] My sorority: Girlz Supreme My sororrity is very nice--the whole sisterhood work like a family. We protect each other and talk about teenage stuffs--juz like real sisters. In my opinion--It's not bad at all-- We don't have to do like hazing or stuffs/// Oll you have to do is to dare of something that the leader told you to do. Like prank sombody or kiss a guy you dunno... :lol: It's actually fun unlike others //xoxo///>>>
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] :arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in yo

i'm scared with those hahaha -what are the advantages of having a frat?
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=aLeckS14]xelcris wrote: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? in your own opinion.. is fraternity/sorority, bad or good? My sorority: Girlz Supreme My sororrity is very nice--the whole sisterhood work like a family. We protect each other and talk about teenage stuffs--juz like real sisters. In my opinion--It's not bad at all-- We don't have to do like hazing or stuffs/// Oll you have to do is to dare of something that the leader told you to do. Like prank sombody or kiss a guy you dunno... :lol: It's actually fun unlike others //xoxo///>>>[/quote] i z.. nice.. hmmm... well anyway.. tnx for answering dis.. [quote=leipot]i'm scared with those hahaha -what are the advantages of having a frat?[/quote] nyahaha.. its all written here wt ur asking for.. :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I didn't join a Frat b4. :) [/b]
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ai z.. heheh... thanks for u response there.. heheh... :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] :arrow: are u a member of a fraternity/sorority? :arrow: What can you say about Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: What can you say about the member of a Fraternity/Sorority? :arrow: in yo

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:17

[ 9 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy