• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Question:[/b] Help! My previous codes on my media box vanished! :crybaby: [b]Answer:[/b] Friendster totally ruined their Add Media section. They also disabled embedding and other functions. [b]Co

Pages: 1..123456789101112

[b]Question:[/b] Help! My previous codes on my media box vanished! :crybaby: [b]Answer:[/b] Friendster totally ruined their Add Media section. They also disabled embedding and other functions. [b]Co

martinhoh
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Question:[/b] Help! My previous codes on my media box vanished! :crybaby: [b]Answer:[/b] Friendster totally ruined their Add Media section. They also disabled embedding and other functions. [b]Co

marshmalloe YOU F'N RULE MY PAGE IS PLAYING THE MUSIC NOW EVERYONE.. he fixed it.. VERY EASY install app. . and put HTML in!! SWEEEEETTTTTTTT
MoZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Question:[/b] Help! My previous codes on my media box vanished! :crybaby: [b]Answer:[/b] Friendster totally ruined their Add Media section. They also disabled embedding and other functions. [b]Co

Thanks marschmalloe! now my codes are working again^^
gymsy
» n00b
1969-12-31

but if i used other app and hides that app., how will i still be able to use this? the overlay generator app will also disappear.. I'm using the about me up for hide codes.. for temporary linker until friendster clean up their mess in media box.. and i used the hide app, to hide about me app.. if i used the overlay app.. it will not work cbecause it also disappears as well as the about me app.. what should i do? :cry::cry::cry: huhu..

Last edited by gymsy (2009-01-18 07:21:40)

Xien
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=gymsy]but if i used other app and hides that app., how will i still be able to use this? the overlay generator app will also disappear.. I'm using the about me up for hide codes.. for temporary linker until friendster clean up their mess in media box.. and i used the hide app, to hide about me app.. if i used the overlay app.. it will not work cbecause it also disappears as well as the about me app.. what should i do? :cry::cry::cry: huhu..[/quote] Dont check "Hide Widgets" Use : http://linker.itsollutions.co.cc JS Linker methode 3.. :penguin::penguin:
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

because FS filtering the code.. my profile is messed up LOL! uuh... untill now it's still messed up
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Use the method at the underground thread, linker topic to fix ur profile.
martinhoh
» n00b
1969-12-31

whoa bobcbar - a 54 year old guy on friendster.. lol to everyone else.. just install the app that the guy on page 9 recommended, and you can put any html code you want
Xien
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=martinhoh]whoa bobcbar - a 54 year old guy on friendster.. lol to everyone else.. just install the app that the guy on page 9 recommended, and you can put any html code you want[/quote] Yeah.. That's overlaid layout.. Just generate your own with http://linker.itsollutions.co.cc
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=martinhoh]whoa bobcbar - a 54 year old guy on friendster.. lol[/quote] :o I guess you think its funny ...good for you =)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=martinhoh]whoa bobcbar - a 54 year old guy on friendster.. lol[/quote] if you think this is funny, please think again... and BTW, i am 40 years old with 3 kids and a lovely wife :eh: sorry for the OT :doubt:

Last edited by jieduck (2009-01-19 12:40:31)

ikate
» n00b
1969-12-31

i tried this code: <EMBED SRC="http://www.imeem.com/people/w8d8ZZ/music/6ZI6zBeU/kateish_your_song_cover_parokya_ni_edgar/" AUTOSTART=TRUE LOOP=FALSE WIDTH=0 HEIGHT=0 ALIGN="CENTER"></EMBED> ..but as you can see, i pasted my imeem Playlist link instead of the song link that we usually do on this code. (i mean that's what i usually do). I was just playing around and it worked! Maybe i was lucky or maybe you can try it too.. who knows it might work for you as well. Good Luck! :D
Xien
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The old people still have a play with friendster? lol for the new linker, just goto http://linker.itsollutions.co.cc
gymsy
» n00b
1969-12-31

got it.. thanks for that bright idea..:D:D:D
jddrulez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=martinhoh]whoa bobcbar - a 54 year old guy on friendster.. lol[/quote] hei.. what the problem...??! mr.bob is very helpful to everyone..!! so, whats wrong.?! --------------------------- btw, im trying the OG app for my playlist... but not sure if it worx on my prof... gotta try it...
marshmalloe
» n00b
1969-12-31

... :D tnx...b d way,just follow wat i posted at page 9..
martinhoh
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks again marshmalloe... easy to use app.. and allows HTML
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Wow Media Box with no Media Capability. That rich. :lol:[/quote] -LOL funny :lol: nice on. i hope they fix it soon. i made a damn playlist for 2 hours and when i tried on my profile it didn't appear. no friggin wonder! fs is really starting to "be bad" ..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=merx7ii]LOL funny nice on. i hope they fix it soon. i made a damn playlist for 2 hours and when i tried on my profile it didn't appear. no friggin wonder! fs is really starting to "be bad" ..[/quote] Use markyctriggers application generator to add it to ur profile. You can find his link at the underground thread linker topic.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Question:[/b] Help! My previous codes on my media box vanished! :crybaby: [b]Answer:[/b] Friendster totally ruined their Add Media section. They also disabled embedding and other functions. [b]Co

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:59

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy