• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Question:[/b] Help! My previous codes on my media box vanished! :crybaby: [b]Answer:[/b] Friendster totally ruined their Add Media section. They also disabled embedding and other functions. [b]Co

Pages: 1..12345678910111212

[b]Question:[/b] Help! My previous codes on my media box vanished! :crybaby: [b]Answer:[/b] Friendster totally ruined their Add Media section. They also disabled embedding and other functions. [b]Co

zcarhand
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Question:[/b] Help! My previous codes on my media box vanished! :crybaby: [b]Answer:[/b] Friendster totally ruined their Add Media section. They also disabled embedding and other functions. [b]Co

the old media box nothing happend...=D but if u update ur songs thats the problem...the media box will not work anymore even u use the other song site...shitshitshitshit
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Question:[/b] Help! My previous codes on my media box vanished! :crybaby: [b]Answer:[/b] Friendster totally ruined their Add Media section. They also disabled embedding and other functions. [b]Co

guys can you view my profile i didnt edit the media box.. and etc.. [url]www.friendster.com/sniperwolf[/url] [url]www.friendster.com/sniperwolf2[/url] [url]www.friendster.com/kriegmelodicts[/url]
MoZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

Is the Media Box Problem Solved already? All i see on my Media box is the word "Array" :o
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=MoZ]Is the Media Box Problem Solved already? All i see on my Media box is the word "Array" :o[/quote] try to revert it but b sure to have a copy of the text in the css and media
k-ching
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm having the same problem! my mp3 player wont show up on media box and describe who you want to meet section! i have no previous problem on posting mp3 codes. all codes in my media box disappeared:mad:
k-ching
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh god! i wish i had'nt edited my media box today!:wallbash:
majhef04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ah ok no wonder why i cant make my playlist show up in my profile and ive been tryin to fix it.but still not working. is there away to fix this..??
akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i try to remove the hide code for my media box to check if its still there. To my surprise , its gone. So im one of you now guys that dont have the media box . lolz I have my own technique on how to show it up. But now for now, 'cos i dont wanna mess up my profile .
lenaorli
» n00b
1969-12-31

We have all the same problem guyz, mine too was missing so, what i did to make my FS still look good not so dull, I just use the CSS box section, though there still some thing that cannot change or cannot use some tweaks we had here in friendstertalk, like removing all those ugly stuff in FS. Hopefully, those are temporary dilemma. :(
k-ching
» n00b
1969-12-31

is there something we could do, :question: like contact someone from the friendster admin.
gymsy
» n00b
1969-12-31

same prob here..i hope this will be temporary..:(
NastyShinta
» n00b
1969-12-31

same here, my scripts now doesnt work, they filter it both in media box and WVM section.
wtfomgrad
» n00b
1969-12-31

i've contacted friendster a few days ago and they replied saying that there is NO PROBLEM with the media box. the message said: "Hello, Kat Thank you for contacting Friendster Customer Support. In researching your issue, we could not reproduce the problem. It appears everything is working properly. If you are still experiencing this problem or need additional assistance, please let us know and please send a screen shot of the problem" and that was it :\ edit: sorry friendster replied late again. here's the message. [spoiler]--In addition, Friendster engineering is aware of the codes problem. We are currently working on resolution. The problem should be fixed soon. However, we don’t have an exact time frame. We sincerely apologize for the dilemma. We hope this information helps and if there is anything else we can assist you with, please let us know. Regards, Sophia Myer Customer Support[/spoiler]

Last edited by wtfomgrad (2009-01-16 02:10:28)

Galatea
» n00b
1969-12-31

Oh dear, I do hope they fix this soon. Hasn't anybody here thought of a way to get around it?
hyonslayer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] all the content of my media box was all gone and disabled... when i tried to do some changes in my media section... i hope it will be okie sonn... :crybaby: i cant even see my own layout ^_^[/b]
martinhoh
» n00b
1969-12-31

I did what was suggested by someone on these forums and installed "Imeem" so I could play my music I think it is a good fix for this problem for those that just wants to play music - or videos - becasue imeem will allow you to put that (not sure for vids) IN addition.. DOES ANYONE know how to get the music on Imeem (app) to autoplay on friendster?
putera93
» n00b
1969-12-31

please help me.. i could not save my css layouts n media box music.. wut the hell is going on? =((:crybaby:
totothehero
» n00b
1969-12-31

ME TOO MY ALL CODES in media box is not wORKING!!!ARGH!PLEASE UPDATE!:wallbash:
k-ching
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsdown:

Last edited by k-ching (2009-01-18 10:02:02)

marshmalloe
» n00b
1969-12-31

Add this app : http://widgets.friendster.com/overlaygenerator [img]http://i41.tinypic.com/rmpwth.png[/img] put all your codes inside the box... [img]http://i40.tinypic.com/e9zx3n.png[/img] put dis code inside the box to hide the application: [spoiler]<style>.AppModule{position:abosulute;bottom:9999px;}</style>[/spoiler] After that , paste all of your codes/sets there . :) Imeem/Youtube/Whatever html is allowed there. by d way.. credits to kua daryll of HCG... :) hope dis one would help..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Question:[/b] Help! My previous codes on my media box vanished! :crybaby: [b]Answer:[/b] Friendster totally ruined their Add Media section. They also disabled embedding and other functions. [b]Co

Pages: 1..12345678910111212

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:13

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy