• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Question:[/b] Help! My previous codes on my media box vanished! :crybaby: [b]Answer:[/b] Friendster totally ruined their Add Media section. They also disabled embedding and other functions. [b]Co

Pages: 1..123456789101112

[b]Question:[/b] Help! My previous codes on my media box vanished! :crybaby: [b]Answer:[/b] Friendster totally ruined their Add Media section. They also disabled embedding and other functions. [b]Co

gymsy
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Question:[/b] Help! My previous codes on my media box vanished! :crybaby: [b]Answer:[/b] Friendster totally ruined their Add Media section. They also disabled embedding and other functions. [b]Co

yup..about me app is not working anymore.. but overlay app works.. you can put there any codes..it works..haha..:D:D:D
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Question:[/b] Help! My previous codes on my media box vanished! :crybaby: [b]Answer:[/b] Friendster totally ruined their Add Media section. They also disabled embedding and other functions. [b]Co

[quote=tomac12]The Imeem Playlist,multiply Promotion And Other Add-ons With Embed Are Totally A Big Mess![/quote] Yeah , i can't put any song anymore. :wallbash:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Go to the linker topic at underground read post #553 it works.
mcstwenty2
» n00b
1969-12-31

is there a way i can post my mp3 player on the media box? codes still disappear when you try to post them. it's been like this for weeks now?!? :(
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mcstwenty2]is there a way i can post my mp3 player on the media box?[/quote] No ..not at this time with friendster blocking the codes :wallbash:
eryx
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hope friendster wont take a lifetime fixing watever the problem is.... ryt now... friendster sucks.... ryt...? :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:
cydrax_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah..we can't post any mp3 players this time..all we can see is the advertisements..except for the codes that have'nt touched by the user..the player is still there...hope friendster will fix this..:cry: i really miss music...:cry:
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

O.O good thing i check on ftalk 1st..coz im planning 2 edit my codes earlier XD my prof stil works yey..im really glad i didnt touch my mediabox :D
gymsy
» n00b
1969-12-31

guys..overlay app is gone too.. it says app not found.. like what happen in about me app.. what's wrong with fs??? do they really want us to move into other sites.. :(:(:( very disappointed..

Last edited by gymsy (2009-01-27 21:21:06)

merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haay my awesome profile is gone T___T plus my awesome music, too! haay friendster. do you really want us to go away! hahaha.
k-ching
» n00b
1969-12-31

HEY! the overlay generator app disappeared too (the one that is on page 9 where u cn put ur music) it was ok last nyt i did'nt change anything wat happen?:( HEY! the overlay generator app disappeared too (the one that is on page 9 where u cn put ur music) it was ok last nyt i did'nt change anything wat happen?:(

Last edited by k-ching (2009-01-27 22:07:30)

leon_girl84
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby: please help me poh how to put playlist in my friendster!!! yaw na tumanggap ng playlist ang fs...
martinhoh
» n00b
1969-12-31

what the hell? They deletd the app generator! now my page has no music again
leon_girl84
» n00b
1969-12-31

so, question how can i add playlist in my friendster... do you know guys... can you help me please... thankzzz
leon_girl84
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah... they deleted too the app.... grrrrrr.... my media box is empty right now...
ichigo_reloaded
» FTalker
1969-12-31

overlay generator application was deleted :cry: :crybaby:
martinhoh
» n00b
1969-12-31

did friendster delete the overlay? why would they do that? grr they may have read this thread or something
babymee
» n00b
1969-12-31

what now? any other solution? im startin' to hate fs . :disgust::mad::angry::evil:

Last edited by babymee (2009-01-28 04:53:48)

akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dont you worry guys. friendster will be closing soon for good. :D=D jk:P
martinhoh
» n00b
1969-12-31

any new solutions marsh? are there any other apps that allow html that fs hasn't taken down yet
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Question:[/b] Help! My previous codes on my media box vanished! :crybaby: [b]Answer:[/b] Friendster totally ruined their Add Media section. They also disabled embedding and other functions. [b]Co

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:49

[ 10 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy