• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Question:[/b] Help! My previous codes on my media box vanished! :crybaby: [b]Answer:[/b] Friendster totally ruined their Add Media section. They also disabled embedding and other functions. [b]Co

Pages: 123456789101112..12

[b]Question:[/b] Help! My previous codes on my media box vanished! :crybaby: [b]Answer:[/b] Friendster totally ruined their Add Media section. They also disabled embedding and other functions. [b]Co

roshwill
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Question:[/b] Help! My previous codes on my media box vanished! :crybaby: [b]Answer:[/b] Friendster totally ruined their Add Media section. They also disabled embedding and other functions. [b]Co

[quote=nester800]set the date! nobody will log-in for one week, so they may know what they have done.[/quote] :lol: you have really a big sense of humor for me youre the superfriendster. i love how you choose your words. :smoke: fs. it's like brownout .:wasted: [quote]I think Friendster is going to be ok in just a couple of days right? :wallbash:[/quote] i hope so.. =|

Last edited by roshwill (2008-08-23 06:28:47)

nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Question:[/b] Help! My previous codes on my media box vanished! :crybaby: [b]Answer:[/b] Friendster totally ruined their Add Media section. They also disabled embedding and other functions. [b]Co

[quote=darylldelfin]their still updating .. at least the site is not down ryt ? ..[/quote] better that the site is temporarily down... at least you would not have to worry that all your sweat and tears went into ruins. What now? Good if there is a problem, we know there will be solutions. What If there is no problem, oh bad! Will it mean it will be this forever? Oh my profile, good-bye.
williamjr
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][spoiler][b]when friendster is down im gonna cry . how about you?[/b][/spoiler][/align]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hehe,. fs is doing this so we cant insert js css on our profiles,. they are very wise there,. tsk! :doubt: well for those people who havent edited there media box lately,. dont edit it now! for yer own safety,. hehe -- good thing i havent edited my media box,. =) *i cant still see it,. and works fine,. even teh linker,. :lol:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ Better You. Grr. My FS Looks So Fugly. I Don't Like It Anymore.
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

bec. of that proj. i hav 2 use hide codes for media box and remove the hide code for abt me box. it totally reset all my layouts :crybaby: all of my layouts are [i]sabog![/i] when i discover it. luckily i found geocities, which is very good file manager than ripway. i labb geo! :lol:
robbinhood
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes sir ephe ... if you have problem with your media box .. you can use about me or who i want to meet for the alternative .. alternative linker maybe :lol: :D:thumbsup: now, i'm using linker on who i want to meet .. and that linker is working perfectly, my Friendster Layout is working when my Media Box Content Disappeared hahahahaha ... :lol: :D:thumbsup:
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=nester800]better that the site is temporarily down... at least you would not have to worry that all your sweat and tears went into ruins. What now? Good if there is a problem, we know there will be solutions. What If there is no problem, oh bad! Will it mean it will be this forever? Oh my profile, good-bye.[/quote] no no .. friendster being down means [b]bigger[/b] updates .. as of now , they only control what we can save in our accounts .. but they can really remove all of it even i we dont touch our stuffs .. they do it on big updates . :retard: let's just hope that it wont happen .. *[i]crossfingers[/i]* :paranoid:
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh, so that's why....they finally ruined their media box my sister was editing her profile and when she pasted the codes in the media box, the contents didn't appear on her profile.. what's happening to them? what's next, no css allowed, just the skins? =D
em3628
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh! damn. me 2 my playlist s not working anymore. dis morning 8s still working but seens I edited ol da media box s not working anymore:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
williamjr
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]dont worry it will going to be just fine[/b]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=stabbedheart]what's happening to them? what's next, no css allowed, just the skins? =D[/quote] lol! no way!! noooo! huhu -- anyways,. [b]editing ur media box this days isnt safe![/b] :wallbash:
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this is just temporary break down... :lol: lets wait and see... for a temporary answer.. use a linker who uses [u][b]who you want to meet[/b][/u] [i]section[/i] and [u][b]about me[/b][/u] [i]section[/i].. =) ephe is great!!:D

Last edited by xelcris (2008-08-23 18:51:35)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

As if the Media box is the only linker area. lol =D
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=darylldelfin]let's just hope that it wont happen .. [b]*crossfingers*[/b] :paranoid:[/quote] bro, try this >> [img]http://h1.ripway.com/john619619/midfinger.gif[/img] not this [b]*crossfingers*[/b] :lol: [hr] [quote=Ephemeral]As if the Media box is the only linker area. lol =D[/quote] =D lolx friendster :P @topic, i can see the content of my mediabox until now :wow:
jordanrules
» n00b
1969-12-31

So that's why my mp3 and scrolling text won't work. I was like, "they're filtering even media stuff?!!" What...the.....hell.
slayer0414
» n00b
1969-12-31

my bad... i open my FS lately and viewed it and its fine... but i edit some code and generate it again.. T_T my codes disappeared in media box.. and it ruined my GIF main pic codes it wont show at all.. i hope FS will be ok right now.. T_T
audrebeca
» n00b
1969-12-31

huhu~ i regret for editing my media box code before...:(
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

if you edit it,, it will not work.. thats what happened to me,,
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

damn me too... damn friendster team :evil: ill kill you for this jok3 :wallbash: its not called Media Box anymore if its not going to be fixed soon.. its gonna be a trash box nyayks haah =D

Last edited by moonrays00 (2008-08-24 15:13:34)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Question:[/b] Help! My previous codes on my media box vanished! :crybaby: [b]Answer:[/b] Friendster totally ruined their Add Media section. They also disabled embedding and other functions. [b]Co

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:07

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy