• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Question:[/b] Help! My previous codes on my media box vanished! :crybaby: [b]Answer:[/b] Friendster totally ruined their Add Media section. They also disabled embedding and other functions. [b]Co

Pages: 123456789101112..12

[b]Question:[/b] Help! My previous codes on my media box vanished! :crybaby: [b]Answer:[/b] Friendster totally ruined their Add Media section. They also disabled embedding and other functions. [b]Co

*+*Jan Ivan*+*
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Question:[/b] Help! My previous codes on my media box vanished! :crybaby: [b]Answer:[/b] Friendster totally ruined their Add Media section. They also disabled embedding and other functions. [b]Co

so thats the reason why my loudfusion mp3 doen't working :rolleyes: i think addbox is the only solution =D

Last edited by *+*Jan Ivan*+* (2008-08-24 11:30:16)

heartless_crissea
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Question:[/b] Help! My previous codes on my media box vanished! :crybaby: [b]Answer:[/b] Friendster totally ruined their Add Media section. They also disabled embedding and other functions. [b]Co

[quote=tweaktweakers]Don't worry guys, I think this is just a temporary problem.. I know they won't let this happen for a long time[/quote] well i hope so. I don't like putting my music codes and videos on my about me section.. :angry:
ayhie28
» n00b
1969-12-31

too bad we have the same problem mine is ruined :( i almost cried its embarassing but true..:crybaby:
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ayhie28]too bad we have the same problem mine is ruined :( i almost cried its embarassing but true..:crybaby:[/quote] heheh... dont be sad.. its not a lifetime problem... friendster will solve it... hmmm.. for nw... use another linker... =) :thumbsup:
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's ok to place at least one music in about me or who i want to meet section. whatever happens to the profile you still have music for the default profile. We are giving friendster one year to solve the problem or else........hehehe
narutouzumaki09
» n00b
1969-12-31

im using a linker that can be placed in WHO I WANT TO MEET but it loads so slow and sometimes your layout wont show up u need to refresh it again
em3628
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=narutouzumaki09]im using a linker that can be placed in WHO I WANT TO MEET but it loads so slow and sometimes your layout wont show up u need to refresh it again[/quote] yes! layouts at WIWTM s vry slow, me 2 dats my problem..... but my broder s laughing at my coz he didnt login 4 4days n his saved....:D:D:D:D

Last edited by em3628 (2008-08-25 02:07:33)

exdas
» n00b
1969-12-31

hope this get's resolved soon
williamjr
» n00b
1969-12-31

;];];][align=center][u][i][b]damn its not yet working :([/b][/i][/u][/align]:paranoid::paranoid::paranoid:
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Friendster has still not solved the problem.... Perhaps there is no problem at all to solve... which means it will be this forever. Get used to it.... we'll soon be seeing profiles the same for all... except perhaps the background and the music...and the weeping friends inside.... If there is anything we learned from the past... of course it was how to write bits of html codes....But for those who just copied and copied...there will not be any hard feelings I suppose.

Last edited by nester800 (2008-08-25 08:57:19)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=nester800]Friendster has still not solved the problem.... Perhaps there is no problem at all to solve... which means it will be this forever.[/quote] huwaat?! :o as in.. [i][b]forever?[/b][/i]. aw! my golay!!! how i wish this will be not 4rever cuz media box is the only box in our proffys that does not contain maximum number at all =) awww =(
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=nester800]Friendster has still not solved the problem.... Perhaps there is no problem at all to solve... which means it will be this forever. Get used to it.... we'll soon be seeing profiles the same for all... except perhaps the background and the music...and the weeping friends inside.... If there is anything we learned from the past... of course it was how to write bits of html codes....But for those who just copied and copied...there will not be any hard feelings I suppose.[/quote] [b]forever?[/b] WTF.. if thats the deal... this will make my mind switching to myspace... what will be the purpose of Media Box.. if you can't put Embedded codes to it.. it surely do SUCK!!! :mad::evil:

Last edited by moonrays00 (2008-08-25 10:02:56)

nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Here is the answer of Friendster Customer Support: ----------------------------------------------------------- Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response. Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you. Subject :what's wrong with the "add media". will it be back soon? anything saved is be... ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Discussion Thread Response (Madison) 08/24/2008 10:37 PM Hello , Thank you for contacting Friendster Customer Support. We are aware of the issue you are experiencing with the media box and hope to have this corrected soon. Thank you for your patience. We hope this information helps and if there is anything else we can assist you with, please let us know. Regards, Madison -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Customer Support Customer 08/24/2008 05:40 PM what's wrong with the "add media". will it be back soon? anything saved is being spoiled. Slashes (/) are being added to codes like <br />
lady_nhica03
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think.. its a temporary problem.. uhuhuhu.. mei codes not working too.. ehehe.. but its ok.. dont worry.. it will fix soon.. ^^
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think it's fine now .. =|
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Friendster's Media is ok now. [b]Topic Locked[/b]
ayhie28
» n00b
1969-12-31

the problem came back i think.
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ayhie28]the problem came back i think.[/quote] It did, obviously, people are starting to post in the Help Section about their Media Box..
marlyn2409
» n00b
1969-12-31

media box.............ohhhhhhh no!!!!!!!!!!!
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Dunno what's Up with Friendster.. [img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/369/369142lpbls7io2x.gif[/img] Things like this always happens..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Question:[/b] Help! My previous codes on my media box vanished! :crybaby: [b]Answer:[/b] Friendster totally ruined their Add Media section. They also disabled embedding and other functions. [b]Co

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:14

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy