• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Question:[/b] Help! My previous codes on my media box vanished! :crybaby: [b]Answer:[/b] Friendster totally ruined their Add Media section. They also disabled embedding and other functions. [b]Co

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

[b]Question:[/b] Help! My previous codes on my media box vanished! :crybaby: [b]Answer:[/b] Friendster totally ruined their Add Media section. They also disabled embedding and other functions. [b]Co

nester800
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Question:[/b] Help! My previous codes on my media box vanished! :crybaby: [b]Answer:[/b] Friendster totally ruined their Add Media section. They also disabled embedding and other functions. [b]Co

just do not do or change anything... it will be back.
shairah
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Question:[/b] Help! My previous codes on my media box vanished! :crybaby: [b]Answer:[/b] Friendster totally ruined their Add Media section. They also disabled embedding and other functions. [b]Co

[i]well.. i think it's alrady fixed. it happened to me too. i worried like hell. but i guess.. we can't do anything about it. :) we're just users of friendster.[/i]
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Can I ask? What happened to the media box in friendster? 'coz I don't put some music thech but it is still there....re only a MP3 search, but it is still there.....
aden1319
» n00b
1969-12-31

mybe they try to arrange something .. that can be capable in beautifying the fs :globe:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=edriann007]Can I ask? What happened to the media box in friendster? 'coz I don't put some music thech but it is still there....re only a MP3 search, but it is still there....[/quote] better to read the first post to know the answer dude..
chocolate_1347
» n00b
1969-12-31

i cannot see my media box...
chocolate_1347
» n00b
1969-12-31

where did the media box go? i cannot see it! is it in invisible mode or am i just blind that i cannot see it lol.
MoZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

Some1 still got this problem?
lovelust0020
» n00b
1969-12-31

the fs filtered it .. nahhh .. :(
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]so thats why I can't apply my generated codes to my profile..!grrr...!:wallbash:[/b]
Hanzai
» n00b
1969-12-31

all my contents in media was vanished today(juz now) :) i still can see it this morning but not anymore now,hehe..lucky i got hunch to make a copy last 9 =D anyway,all my codes in WIWTM is still remain..hopefully it will still remain even after fully maintenance =|

Last edited by Hanzai (2008-11-17 01:37:00)

nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

there are things which [quote=Hanzai]all my contents in media was vanished today(juz now) i still can see it this morning but not anymore now,hehe..lucky i got hunch to make a copy last 9 anyway,all my codes in WIWTM is still remain..hopefully it will still remain even after fully maintenance[/quote] so what's the problem? seems you accidentally reverted it yourself, or your internet connection is not downloading properly. it sometimes happens that the css and add media box become blank. just refresh your browser.
tazmanian_21
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][b]nester800 wrote:[/b] better that the site is temporarily down... at least you would not have to worry that all your sweat and tears went into ruins. What now? Good if there is a problem, we know there will be solutions. What If there is no problem, oh bad! Will it mean it will be this forever? Oh my profile, good-bye.[/quote] ahaha,,am i reacting too late with what he said earlier???hehe,,i just got home sorry,,,it takes time for me to read all your reactions!!hehe,, BTW im agree to you Nester800,,, tsk tsk...huhu,,, fs loading is too slow,,,darn it!! i suppose to edit my media box good thing i read all ur reaction first bout this problem,,, tsk tsk... fs really make us so worried,, :crybaby: :( :cry:
Hanzai
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=nester800]so what's the problem? seems you accidentally reverted it yourself, or your internet connection is not downloading properly. it sometimes happens that the css and add media box become blank. just refresh your browser.[/quote] thanks Nester~ yes u r rite =)...the cause is :thumbsdown: [spoiler]internet connection is not downloading properly[/spoiler]..so wat i did is :thumbsdown: [spoiler]refresh my browser =)[/spoiler] & the result is :thumbsdown: [spoiler]yeaaahhhh...i can see back my contents =D[/spoiler] thanks again Nester, 4 the information...=) [spoiler][b]appreciated :thumbsup:[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by Hanzai (2008-11-17 09:48:41)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

in my case my media box is working well.but before my media box content was out of the world. xD
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Since I didn't touch yet my media box, all my codes are still perfectly working, tracker and other add boxes. :cool:
laiiah
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to hide other things in my profile except the media box? could you help me?
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=laiiah]how to hide other things in my profile except the media box? could you help me?[/quote] i don't get you. what do you mean hide other things? which things? everything? hehe. you might as well hide yourself too. except the media box? oh that's easy.... just delete the account and you have hidden everything except you. sometimes we can't have fun without being funny... hehe
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ LOL. Nice speech :retard: How about If I say, there's a code for that. :question: :rolleyes: You talk too much as if you know everything around :) [quote=laiiah]how to hide other things in my profile except the media box? could you help me?[/quote] Mam/Sir. Just proceed to this thread :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t35465-Hide-all-except-MediaBox-(CSS)---Update%3A-30-October.html[/url] That's what you we're looking for. :) Anyways.. Next time, Please don't be shy to use the Search Engine and if you have questions. Make your own topic. aight?. Good day. :)
alhakeem
» n00b
1969-12-31

i didn't have any problems with the media box then. i was wondering why some subscribers were fuzzy about the codes reportedly just disappeared until now. after my usual viewing this morning, the content just say 'array'. i dare not go to the media box section (the linker is inside it thus the tweaks are not showing) to check the codes. should i wait any longer or apply the linker again?

Last edited by alhakeem (2008-11-20 21:55:16)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Question:[/b] Help! My previous codes on my media box vanished! :crybaby: [b]Answer:[/b] Friendster totally ruined their Add Media section. They also disabled embedding and other functions. [b]Co

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:37

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy