• ARCHIVES 
  • » for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

Pages: 1234567..7

for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

joedazh
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

hahaha! lolx! me?? hmm..anime mangas && chibis :eh:
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

well i lyk mangas too.. not bad! hehehe! manggang hinog to be exact! :D
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: uhm.. for me, i want to draw my dream house! =)=)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for me... clothes. i like designing clothes as my hobby
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how big is your dream house? i'm sure it's much bigger than my dreamhouse? hehehehe! :D
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

designing clothes is a big stuff just for a hobby nice job! :D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^yer double poxting! read the rulzs! i wanna draw a face.. lawl. that's mah dream...
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll draw my dream guy. :lol:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll draw a heart =D =D
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm very sorry for the double posts..=( it will never happen again!..:D
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

anime and manga!! hehe.,.. just love their eyes.. weew.. :rolleyes:
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I want to draw my dreamhouse! but unfortunately, i was not given the talent to draw! :redface:
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hehehe! just give it a try.. to draw a house is so easy it is only compose of lines.. that's it!=)
alcolee
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to draw myself eating bananas!! hahahaha! =D
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hehehe! what do you think of yourself? your a monkey? :wallbash:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i want to continue to draw my unfinished manga :retard: i cant finish it until now! still on chapter 3! lol :wallbash: so err busy at school! hmf!!
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Anime Manggas.. Bcause whenever I try It'll always looks messy..
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I would liek to draw beautiful sceneries. I can only draw Animes and human but i can't draw teh Nature :wasted:
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

creating a manga is also my dream.. but it is so difficult but i'll give it a try.. bcoz i never tried it..heheehe!..:lol: yeah! i luv to draw an anime faces.. but it's seldom bcoz i'm so busy in school too!..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:46

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy