• ARCHIVES 
  • » for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

Pages: 1..1234567

for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

nElOu
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

[b]I will draw whatever I saw. Coz' I don't really know how to draw .. Even just a simple sketch of person :smoke:[/b]
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

[quote=nElOu]I will draw whatever I saw. Coz' I don't really know how to draw .. Even just a simple sketch of person :smoke:[/quote] haha! that's good! really good! :D
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:idea: [align=center][b]uhm....im gonna draw an anime character...[/b][/align] or maybe mah character in audtion...weeeeeeeeeeee
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i want to draw my ideal guy so that i can see him everytime.. haha[/b] _____________________________ [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-banner-black.gif[/img][/url]
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=1shane4]i want to draw my ideal guy so that i can see him everytime.. haha[/quote] haha! ur ideal guy huh? sometimes i had a dream that someday i can draw my ideal woman too.. hehe!
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

anime or manga cause i love drawing them cause they are so [b]cute[/b] :D
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I want to draw a little girl, holding a flower =)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Maybe a historical scene... cos, of r history class this morning, .its way too interesting,[/b] :exclaim:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I draw an [b]engineering drawing[/b]~~=) Cz my Exam on 2 dec~!!:O I must gt A 4 dat exam~~~:D
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i 'll draw an anime character or anime girl with school uniform.. and her expression.. i'll draw her expression the same with i have on that time :D
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll draw a mountain... cuz easy to draw....just like a triangle......
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Cartoon characters, coz i'm an artist. :) [/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmmm an eye :D.. i love to draw eyes haha
jeanie07
» n00b
1969-12-31

I like to draw chbis...and lelouch... Well,I'm not that good...but here's my best one:: [spoiler][img]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii176/ailene_14_bucket/lolo.jpg[/img] ^^ well haven't finished it yet[/spoiler]
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll draw my lovee. rachel. :wow:
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

want draw manga's :D
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

today? i want to draw Bleach characters, i was addicted! i saw the full movie this morning! ^_^
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

A guy rocking out. And I will put my name on it. =D
blackumaga
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=jeanie07]I like to draw chbis...and lelouch... Well,I'm not that good...but here's my best one::[/quote] ^[b]Nice[/b] drawing. I like his expression here. xD >An [b]anime[/b] character. Why? Well I just feel like drawing one. :ninja::ninja::ninja:
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i wanna draw a good hasykul memry scene. sweet cheesy mushy and all. but hell. that's what i wanna remember the most in life :D:D:D:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:54

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy