• ARCHIVES 
  • » for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

Pages: 1234567..7

for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

think il take a mirror then draw my own face...:eh: ummm let me guess how it looks like :rolleyes:..rawr..:eh:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

[quote=joedazh]creating a manga is also my dream.. but it is so difficult but i'll give it a try.. bcoz i never tried it..heheehe!..:lol:[/quote] its not really difficult as long as you have passion and determination,. :wallbash: hehehe,. try it,. hehehe :) i really wanna finish my own made manga! meeeoooww!! hehehe :smoke: still on chap3! lolz :retard:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for me probably ill just draw some nice view of our mother nature =)
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah!.. i don't think so.. maybe,if i had a time i'll create my own manga too!.. :D
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]i'll draw my own manga..:D[/align]
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me too!.. hehehe!.. :D
p0ngz1209
» n00b
1969-12-31

whaha.. tan aw lage kayat ui!!.. drawing??.. ask linus...
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Dream human/monster/ art because i like >.<
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm gonna do a sea lion. giving it a try. why? because they are adorable and incredibly smart. and this video made me laugh: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZxjIO23jEs[/youtube] lol XDDD
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah! kip on drawin' baby! hehehe!:D
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll draw adam levine..waaahh!!! i have a big crush on him!
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah,that's nice.. really nice.. :D
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a portrait of a happy family... my family has never been happy...
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

you are blessed because you had a happy family.. otherwise not like my family.. i came from a broken family it is so hard to go on living.. but i am not losing hope that someday i will have a happy family just like yours tnx 4 d comment! :D
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]you are blessed because you had a happy family.. otherwise not like my family.. i came from a broken family it is so hard to go on living.. but i am not losing hope that someday i will have a happy family just like yours tnx 4 d comment![/quote] what i said was, i wanted to draw a happy family coz my family is not happy... =(
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i would like to draw all animes that i know...
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like animes too.. i remember before when i was a kid i like to draw san goku of dragon ball z.. but now i grow up what i like to draw is what thing that is on my mind!.. tnx 4 d comments!.. keep on posting comments here at chit chat!..:D :wallbash:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a smile, coz my head is aching. hihihi
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha! u must take a pain reliever i think?..:D
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will draw a lady under the rain.. i dont know but i simply lyk it [img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x272/coke20202/Siggies%20Gallery/deathnotesiggie10.gif[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:16

[ 9 queries - 0.071 second ]
Privacy Policy